the stalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

poisoned_heart
sick ok. there is this 6th grader ( i am in 8th grade). she likes me. no no wait. she LOVES me. no no still wrong. SHE IS GOD DAMN MOTHER ****ING OBBSESSED WITH ME!!!!!! it is really creepy. she says that i look like Benji from Good Charlotte. just cause i have long black spiked hair and look good in eyeliner does not mean i am BENJI. she is also obbsessed with bacon. yes the pig fat cooked in grease bacon. so here is what i have to say. YOU CAN TAKE YOUR ****ING BACON AND SHOVE IT UP BENJI"S ASS!!! she leaves me notes around in my locker and in my class folders. she CALLS MY HOUSE. i have no ****ing idea how she got my number. she follows me. she gos down the 8th grade hall just to see me. she has my schedule AND FOLLOWS THAT TOO! she waits for me outside my classes. and you know what. i found out today. that she SNIFFS THE ****ING SEAT I SIT IN. we have the same spanish teacher. and her seat is only a few seats away from mine. so when my spanish period is done, a few clases later, she comes in and SNIFFS MY SEAT, she kicks the person that sits ther during that period out of it so she can sniff it and talk to it and pretend i am there. THAT IS JUST ****ING SCARY. i have tried everything to get her away from me. i have faked a girlfriend. hugged other girls in front of her. told her friends i was gay, cussed her out in notes. and she still wont ****ing leave me alone. what do you all think about this?

poisoned_heart
and yes, the weird dude with the makeup and red and black spikes is me on halloween. this is what i really look like. (minus the makeup) but otherwise, thats me.

BLACKANGEL
well dont u think cussing her hurts her feelings.

nazgulinthedark
yes ignore her i guess, if you haven't already been doing so, if you're mean to her the extra attention make make her think you like her or something, i learned that the hard way. see if she can take a hint

BLACKANGEL
i doubt it. she probly those people who cant take a hint.

nazgulinthedark
ignore her then
is he even on to read my adice?

BLACKANGEL
he will later.

nazgulinthedark
good

stinkfist462
trust me nothing works!!

nazgulinthedark
you know in your pic you have safty pins haging from your face, maybe if you wore that to school, it will turn her off

BLACKANGEL
hey SF.

stinkfist462
nope... she likes that sorta stuff. NOTHIN WORKS!

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud good luck then

NyC-gUrL
if she likes that sorta stuff, change ur style (just for one day) and pretend to like her. You obsess over her, and she'll leave you alone, believe me, it works.

Placebo_fan
U think that's bad? I got this guy in year 11, same year as me, and he follows me around everywhere...apparently to his friends, he never shuts up about me, but i'm only in one class with him but he knows too much about me, it's getting to the point where it's scaring me...help! huh

total metalhead
kick him in the nuts. that would put me off any girl big grin

juggernaut26
oh man just send her notes back unopened fart in your chair stuff like that that'd be hilarious! laughing

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud yeah!

stinkfist462
laughing out loud
but that wont work either ....

nazgulinthedark
:rolleys: because NOTHING works...hehe

stinkfist462
well its still in planning but me and justin .... nah i dont want to tell ... sick

nazgulinthedark
What the f**k? what are you talking about?

juggernaut26
hey send her notes from a secret admirer just make sure they can't be traced back to you to get her attention off you then after awhile just stop sending em and there ya go her minds off you and your a free man again *remembers highschool days* great times

nazgulinthedark
i think the person will asume they're from him

stinkfist462
lol.....

Tired Hiker
Stalkers like the girl PH is talking about usually don't stop until they make a scene in front of the whole school that involves crying and throwing something. If she persists after that, you may want to hire someone to kill her.

Tired Hiker
big grin Just Kidding, by the way! For all you parents spying on me!

lil bitchiness
Hey hey, you should take that as a compliment..yes

I know stalkers can get creepy, i have one or two..confused but my mate Ian sorts them out big grin

She likes, you, take it as a compliment, be nice to her, but tell her, ''luv, there is no chance in HELL we are gonna get together''..ok, maybe not as harsh as that, but you get the idea...

If you are not intereseted tell her...if she creeps you out, tell her that..maybe she doesnt release you see her as a stalker...

Tired Hiker
Kill her before she kills you! big grin Before it's too late!

lil bitchiness
big grin or take Hikers advice....his advice will result in a hilarious outcome!

Tired Hiker
Yes, death is funny!

lil bitchiness
Mhm...! Most deffinitvily...in some cultures it is celebrated...because re-incarnation will happen...

Tired Hiker
Maybe the Stalker will die and come back as a soccer player!

stinkfist462
LMAO!

lil bitchiness
Mhm...i think so too....no expression

Veralidaine
or mebbe, take de less 'forced' approach, n insted tell her dat ur really aint interested, n dat u dun appreciate all tha bullsh*t dat she does, well dont exactly say the whole 'bullsh*t' ting, but u know what i mean, perhaps wen u threaten her, it only encourages her to only pursue u to a more heightened extent......

stinkfist462
yes

stinkfist462
i have the same classes as justin and this is like a new breed of stalker ... its unreal

Veralidaine
tanks stinky big grin.....

yeh shes seems pretty f*cked up..messed man sniffin de seat, wtf!?
geez, i've had a few stalkers in my day, but dey sure as hell didnt do sh*t lyk dat....

lil bitchiness
I agree with Vera...everyone has stalkers at some point...im not suggesting you do it, but i use my stalkers if they refuse to leave me alone...then you see how much of a b!tch i can be and run away...

Mostly stuff like, can you dothis for me, can you get me that, can i borrow this.....

Veralidaine
laughing datz a good one...i shud try dat.yes
but sumtimed i'm sure it wud jus piss u off dat dey seem to put u on a gold throne, lyk u dere hole world.....

stinkfist462
BUT SHE IS A BACON LOVEING STALKER!!!

lil bitchiness
No, seriously, you'll be amazed how well it works...

Borrow they fave shirt, then ruin it or spill something on it....they'll never bother you again!! yes

stinkfist462
ewww... her shirt is prolly all bacon greased filled.... big grin

lil bitchiness
What about CDs? she got any...brake or scratch her fave CD!! geez people, dont know how to deal with stalkers..these are the people you can MANIPULATE the most...and its easy!!

stinkfist462
nothing works..... trust me .... we tried everything....

Veralidaine
embarrasment i dunno if i cood b cruel to a stalker tho..it is, very so much flatterin.....but, mebbe i cood if dey really pissed me off, lyk to the 'sniffin mah seat' kinda extentmessed gawd datz freeky.......

Veralidaine
throw acid on hur face! ha! evil face evil..nah....dat a little too cruel, evil face but mebbe i guess try my approach, i'm well known to my friends fo givin good advice, dey always cum to me if dey av a problem *grins wit pride*......

lil bitchiness
Its not being cruel, its just making the most out of the bad situation...

you have not tried all....im sure of that...

Veralidaine
yer, dere has to b other possibiltie yes

stinkfist462
oh yes we have .... cruel , nice , mean , threats , hate , fake girlfriends, the works. .

lil bitchiness
threats? hate?

Do you really think threatening her will make her go away...yeah, im sure roll eyes (sarcastic)....amatures! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Veralidaine
messed.*nervous laugh* um..so he has trie to b nice?

Veralidaine
lil B>>>>>>laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
It seems to me, they are liking the stalking...gives them something to b!tch abaout...roll eyes (sarcastic) pffffft

stinkfist462
lol... well we tried everything pretty much .. one note said it wont happen and lets be friends... but she crossed out parts of it to make it say stuff like yeah lets go out and shit like that..

Veralidaine
messed woh...now.datz..um..realy.freeky...n..annoying..and....F*CK MOVE SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!

silvernickel
hey all

Veralidaine
elo nicklesmile

Veralidaine
ha! laughing out loud i lyk ur sig!

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

silvernickel
thanx

stinkfist462
silv .. you knwo teh stalker .. tell the people bout it..

Veralidaine
npsmile

Veralidaine
stinky>>>>>big grin

stinkfist462
big grin

Veralidaine
yeh, plz tell me even more bout de freeky ass stalker! yes
i need to know what evil is evil face

Veralidaine
*blows a kiss to stinky*

stinkfist462
big grin *blows a ... **** it ..... walks up to vera and kisses her*

silvernickel
witch stalker??

stinkfist462
elisha ... 6th grade ...

Veralidaine
big grin *kisses bak...*

silvernickel
oh... lol...yea she's preaty messed up

stinkfist462
shes a new breed of stalker
NuStalker ..
lol thats what i call her

Veralidaine
laughing out loud *mutters Nustalker....*

silvernickel
hehe laughing out loud

silvernickel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lady.gif

stinkfist462
big grin

stinkfist462
OMG THAT LOOKS LIEK HER eek!

Veralidaine
nickle>>>>>OMG, dat face..rolling on floor laughing

Veralidaine
stinky>>>>>rolling on floor laughing dude u never stop bein funny! eek!

stinkfist462
big grin ... then you dont know the world of nickle... he sounds lame but when you meet him laughing out loud

silvernickel
laughing out loud yes

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
jus when you see him you laugh your ass off laughing out loud

silvernickel
i wonder if i have a pic of myself on here??

stinkfist462
nope... mookie got her camera..... so uhh our pics will be here in time ..

silvernickel
no i dont sad

silvernickel
damn i hope she doesent post them every wear

Tired Hiker
The first stalker that I ever had in college turned from a quiet little freshmen into a voracious hot cake! She ended up hooking up with my room mate probably just to spite me. It's okay, I was getting other play at the time.

stinkfist462
silv... who do i look like that these people might know ?

silvernickel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/photo.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/afro.gif

stinkfist462
^ afro boy ..

silvernickel
i dunno

stinkfist462
silv looks like a 6 year old ... with a semi afro .... half of it is bleached the other is natural...

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

TH>>>>>well tis good dat u has sumone else to play witbig grin

silvernickel
u=http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

stinkfist462
lol.. yeah sure is...

Veralidaine
stinky>>>>eek! rolling on floor laughing 6 yr old...

silvernickel
orrr...

stinkfist462
he does ..... !!!

Veralidaine
laughing aww.i'm sure he dont..no

stinkfist462
yes !!!! his eyes look like there 4 but his height bumps it 2 more years
2+4=6

winnifred
get something to do to take your mind off your stalker. she will probably still stalk you but you wont notice it as much or set her up with someone maybe in some sick way she'll go out with him because you told her to. i don't know, i'm usually the one stalking the person so it's worth a try.happy

silvernickel
yea right

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing *mutters 2+4=6...*
awwww....den he mus look cute happy

silvernickel
freaky

Darth Revan
pretend to be a preppy or something if she likes Good Charlotte that'll turn her off like this dude in my class named Noah who is kind of...well not even kind of....he's so f***ing gay and preppy you wouldn't believe him if I was that girl I'd hate this kid so just act exactly like that--talk in a high voice to everybody and make really stupid "funny" comments if that doesn't work nothing will

stinkfist462
laughing out loud we try but she is toooooo focused on justin ..

Veralidaine
yep i rekin 'preppy' will work yes

Darth Revan
If there is one kind of person I hate in this world it is preppies can't stand em they drive me crazy

stinkfist462
she is a preppy ... who tries to be goth .... but she isnt anywhere close...... she is a poser .....

silvernickel
naaaa... then the stalker will like you more becouse ur "smart"

stinkfist462
exactly ....

silvernickel
a.. "whana-be"

stinkfist462
EXACTLY!!!

silvernickel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jump.gif

silvernickel
"look its justin"

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
where ?

Veralidaine
de smiley he posted b4 what he sed....

stinkfist462
oh... i thought he was on ...

silvernickel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pokey.gif "oh my god what wil he do"

stinkfist462
i poke justins contact a lot!

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing

stinkfist462
big grin

silvernickel
What the f**k? why???

silvernickel
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
cause it strangely amuses me...

silvernickel
if there was only a What the f**k? that was actuly smilyng

Veralidaine
eek! laughing

stinkfist462
laughing <<< seizure laugh

Veralidaine
eek! rolling on floor laughing seizure!! eek!

silvernickel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rifle.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clown.gif

stinkfist462
JJEZZZZ SILV !!!! laughing out loud

silvernickel
i hate clowns (random statement)

silvernickel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crazy.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif

Veralidaine
laughing out loud i hate spiders..*shivers*

stinkfist462
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/scooter.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/raygun.gif
RUN SILV!!

silvernickel
{notice how the conversation slowly drifted away from stalkers}

silvernickel
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
yes

silvernickel
*fights back with sniper*

stinkfist462
*punches sivl* evil face

silvernickel
*than starts a gedy battle*http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/starwars.gif

Veralidaine
to the fighting club we shall go!!!

silvernickel
k
cya there

stinkfist462
yes

Darth Revan
Dude preppies are anything BUT smart... their vocabulary seems to be limited to the words "like", "oh my god", and "shopping". Plus they do nothing but talk most of the day.. and when they can't talk they try to use a series of hand motions to communicate across the room god I hate em mad

stinkfist462
yes yes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>