X-Kids pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkphoenix
Hey guys, am new here *well, i just registered but i've been looking around for a while* anyway... am looking for pics of some of the X-kids, in the movies:

-Siryn (when she's in her bed, screaming or not)
-Jubilee (in the second movie)

and some of Collosus

Thanks a lot
big grin

LanceWindu
I don't see why they are X-KIDS...they should be X-Teens

Paola
okie...
Jubes

Paola
another one:

Paola
powers

Paola
Syrin's turn..............

Paola
another one

Paola
screaming.....

Paola
Colossus

Paola

Paola
more

Paola
last one

BOPRecruit 16
paola: love those jub pix! where did you get them?

Vampiree
these pics are awesome big grin jubes's a cutie big grin

BOPRecruit 16
singer sellecting x-kid actors:

http://www.x-men-movies.com/images/pictures/large/8.jpg

jubilee:

http://www.colossalcudmore.com/kea/media/jubilee01.jpg

(this site i got it from goofed on the four pix, they came out all the same when i clicked the thumbnail! sux!)

http://www.sugarbombs.com/genx/jubemov1.gif

(who played x1 jub?)

Vampiree
wasn't that the same chica as in x2? they look pretty the same... huh

BOPRecruit 16
no, they were different actresses.

Vampiree
oh... then i don't know big grin

BOPRecruit 16
just looked it up at imdb.com, it was Katrina Florece in x1 as jub.

Vampiree
oh, ok big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i hope she comes back as jub in x3 and gets more action to use her powers.

Vampiree
yeah big grin i'm so mad they cut the x2 scene she was in

BOPRecruit 16
same. i hope she has lines in x3, more!

Vampiree
yeah! big grin i hope collossus will get more too big grin

BOPRecruit 16
most of the kids are signed on for x3. got any pix?

Vampiree
me? laughing nodda big grin you are the one with thousands of pics boppy big grin

darkphoenix
wow thanks a lot guys! I've been looking for some of these pics for like 3 days and i couldn't find anything embarrasment

Well, thanks again Happy Dance

BOPRecruit 16
anyone got pix of jubilee and kitty from the first movie?

thedarkmessenge
who is colossus in real life? he is sooooooooo hot!

VallejoKid707
hes Daniel Cudmore.

SlayerChick1188
here's a pic with Daniel and Kae Wong (Jubilee) at a X2 signing!! he's a cutie, alright love

http://www.colossalcudmore.com/media/candid/CPtaz04.jpg

The only Daniel site on the web!!
www.colossalcudmore.com

SlayerChick1188
Oooo i like this one too! eek!

http://www.colossalcudmore.com/media/x2/x2pro02.jpg

frozen flame
What movie did the first 5 pics that Paola post up, come from?

Paola
X2?

BOPRecruit 16
i saw pix of collossus and jubilee actors in that signing session when i was searching for x2 pix, i'll try to find them again and post!

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.tnmc.org/gnews/pics/xmen/cine01.jpg

whose that blue haired kid next to pyro? (i don't expect you to answer whose the other ones in the pix besides pyro and iceman. too hard to see their faces and all.)

http://www.tnmc.org/gnews/pics/xmen/wizard10.jpg

whose that playing foosball next to pyro and across from bobby?

thedarkmessenge
bump, i wanna know who those ppl are too!

metalruskie07
could the girl next to*wolfsbane* be monet?

metalruskie07
Colossus

metalruskie07
Kitty & Jubilee

metalruskie07
Random X kids in shop with Cyke.

metalruskie07
Jubilee, This makes me laugh, I got the capture just as she is about to talk laughing yes

darkphoenix
metal: in the "ramdom kids" pic, i think the girl in the back is Moonstar no? she does look like moonstar....

Can someone tell me how to put pics on, i'd need help to identify some of the x-kids but i donno how to post pics....

Vampiree
ye write sth in the reply box, then ye click 'preview and spellcheck' and then somewhere at the botton of the page ye have the 'attach a file' thingy, ye click 'browse' and choose a file from yer comp

easy peasy simple pimple big grin

darkphoenix
thanks vampiree smile

So, who's the guy with the black shirt? his face looks weird laughing If you want to have another look at him he's in the deleted scene where nightcrawler "banf" to save the x-kids...

I dont know every mutants of the x-men universe but i think it's chamber.. is it possible?

Oh and the fat kid *no offence, am just trying to make my descriptions ovbious lol* is in both movies (x1: when rogue absorb Logan's power, x2: in the museum) so is he really someone or just some.. creation of Bryan? ... maybe he's a young blob lol confused

VallejoKid707
no the kid in the black shirt has a mouth

metalruskie07
I think avalanche is the guy in the black, has anyone The little japanese girl I envision as Karma. The blonde in the red could be Illyana. (Colossus's little sister). Thats about all I can think about.

VallejoKid707
the blonde girl is wolfsbane for sure. it was confirmed

darkphoenix
wasnt she the girl with the big blond hairs? .. oh wait, that was in x1....

metalruskie07
really? Thats cool.
I didn't know that

xboy
Who was that boy who was changing the channel with his eyes in X2????!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
he was credited as "jones".

dubefan
the kid watchin tv is a nobody jus like the kid with the tongue is a nobody there jus there to help with the story all this jones character was for was to show what the darts did and the tongue kid as comic relief

metalruskie07
The kid with the *tongue* is a somebody, lol his name is Artie Maddicks and he was in Generation X, and the early X-factor.

SK88728
why do so many ppl care about those two characters so much any ways?!

metalruskie07
They get alot of screentime along with the fat kid. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing smile

SK88728
the fat kid? can you post a pic of em

darkphoenix
lol true, the fat kid is in both movie and he has like 2 scenes in each... he as almost as much screentime as cyclop! lol

Sk, i'll post a pic tomorow

BOPRecruit 16
really? that guy in the black shirt is avalanche? i thought it was multiple or cannonball or something...

Vampiree
laughing out loud the fat kid is the future of the x-men!!!!

thorncrawler
laughing out loudsmilelaughing out loud

Paola
sad that was cruel sad sad sad

darkphoenix
Paola: awwww i didnt want to be cruel am sorry sad but for a "unknown mutant" he gets a lot of screen time...

Anyway, here's the pic with the fat kid in it

dubefan
alright fine the tongue kid is somebody but honestly hes jus a kid and nothings gonna happen o and the fat kis is the blob clearly

SK88728
how did i miss that kid......?

Paola
darkphoenix: big grin No prob!!!

darkphoenix
Sk: He was in the deleted scenes so maybe you, didnt saw them? Anyway, he's in the first movie to: -When Rogue absorb wolverine's powers -In a deleted scene where Boddy ask some other kids if they saw Rogue

Paola: wink

Jubilee Moontar
A "SUPPOSED DANI MOONSTAR" is in the back (she's got an indian beige coat on). Another version of wolfsbane looks like that girl with the brown pigtails. Even though we already know that KEA WONG plays Jubilee, that girl in front looks an awfully lot like a younger version of her, however I agree with METALRUSKIE07 that she does reembele Karma. The only thing though is that Karma in every comic was always so much older... w/e it could just be a movie change...
The guy in the black looks like AVALANCHE, but I thought he was in the brotherhood? The boy all the way on the right (with the blue shirt) looks like a version of cannonball.

-jubilee moonstar

gisugil
Hey bubs, can you tell me how t' insert an image?

xboy
COOLEY...

Maelstrom
Those darts that knock you out used on a mutant that never sleeps. When hes on the floor his eyes are still blinking, He'd make a great remote control whoever he is.

Kes
You mean post a pic? Just press post reply at the top or bottom of the page, then at the bottom you have an option, Attach file, use the browse button to look for the pic (that has to be in your PC) and post.

frozen flame
does artie have any powers?

xboy
im sorry................frozen flame...........I LUV GIR SO MUCH

darkphoenix
frozen flame: Well, in the comics Artie (aka Leech) can absorb any mutant powers so i guess movie artie could do the same thing... but since he's a kid he's probably weak as a fly... lol

gisugil
Hey bubs! How ya do?

gisugil
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE UNDER MY USERNAME?

gisugil
Hey Kes, can you tell me how to insert an image UNDER YOUR USERNAME?

SK88728
laughing out loud laughing http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/lol.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/w00t.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pile.gif

darkphoenix
Sk: wow, you really thought it was funny now didnt you! lol

frozen flame
OH! I didn't know Artie was Leech... Well, thanks anyway for explaining, darkphoenix! big grin

Kes
I always thought Artie and Leech were 2 different kids. At least thats what I heard, that they are 2 kids that keep getting in trouble.
Leech doesnt absorb other mutants power, he is a telepathic that can neutralize other mutants powers. At least thats how it was in the old cartoons.

Vampiree
artie and leech ARE two different kids blink

darkphoenix
vampiree: well... everyone say the kid with the tongue is Artie, but everyone ALSO say that the kid with the tongue is LEech.... sad

KEs: Sorry... never heard of him before coming here.. little rusty on remmbering who do what lol smile

metalruskie07
couldn't artie show you scenes from the past or present through his little mind powers? he was pink and bald in the comics. leech cancelled mutants powers and was green...im good with colors...lol

BOPRecruit 16
wth?! blink laughing

Kes
His name is Artie.

I dont recall Artie from the comics.

kohl
artie was in the early x-factor. his father tried to use him for certain experiments and the x-men put a stop to that. they took him in along with rusty collins.

not sure when/if artie pops up again in recent storylines, though.

metalruskie07
He and Leech were in Gen X, Kohl.

kohl
oh. thanks for the info.

lustpuppet
Artie and Leech were both mostly passed around from title to title not doing much. Leech was one of the Morlocks that were rescued during the massacre, and they went from X-Factor ending up eventually in Generation X, although they aren't hanging around with that crew anymore.

bunny

kohl
here's artie as drawn in the original x-factor.

kohl
again.

SK88728
oh, here is a pic of an x-kid (me) laughing out loud

SK88728
WHAT A HUNK! wink

Clovie
'n what 'r Ur powers wink??

SK88728
i was hoping someone would ask, i am telepathic, telekinetic, i can phase threw walls and stuff and my body heals my self. sly

SK88728
and thats an old pic, we need a newer one. (look at pic) there, much better.

Paola
nice sk8!!! big grin

Vampiree
sk8, you can post you're pics in the member pics thread in GDF.

Kes
Yeh.Post them there.

SK88728
i was showing a pic of a x-kid angel

(((vamp: bery nice pic when you were walking with your mom, jump perr )))

LoveBlush14
get more pictures guyz

Back2U
Just perused this thread:

The kid with the Blue hair might be cannonball, he did get into the punk scene in his teens when he was with Lila Cheney

The little asian girl could be Nga Coy Mahn X'ans little sister

I don't know if the Fat Kid is blob in the movie, in Kings of Pain Annuals which spanned X-force New Warriors and UXM there was a mutant kid who was also a little chubby called Piecemeal he had the ability to devour and harbour mutant energies, his mother wanted him to reabsorb Proteus.

The younger blondekid could be Doug Ramsey, the one with the glasses is the bastardisation of Blink
I'd say the taller kid in the black is either Mimic or Multiple Man

Kes
Kid with glasses? In x1 or x2?

Sunspot
x2

Kes
Again *sigh* the blinking, channel changing kid in X2 was a Singer creation. We've talked about this before in this thread. His power is nothing like Blinks.

Queen of Random
All the pictures in this thread are awesome! big grin I just can't believe I didn't find it sooner!
Anyway, the kid in black in the museum a while ago? Avalanche? Maybe if they're making him like Lance Alvers from Evo, and not his comic version.

J@deM@ximoff
the comic version yuck 1 word: ugly
where is Blink put a pic of it!

Mana4X2
Here's a pic from me. Hope it hasn't already been added.

Queen of Random
Does anyone know if Kea Wong and other members of the X-Kids (like the girl who played Siryn) have their own websites? I know Katie Stuart (Kitty) does, and Kea Wong has a section on colossalcudmore.com, but do any of the others?

Weapon13
What X-Kids were in X1? its been a while but i remeber a kkid running on water.

aussiefan
The boy in blue might be Multiple, the guy in black might be cannonball, and the girl with the pigtails might be paige guthrie, the one that can shed her skin. In the scene where Artie pokes his tongue out theres a girl with long hair and might be Magma.

VållèjºKîd707
The girl with orange hair is Syrin. The girl with pigtails is Wolfsbane. The girl in the white and blue number might be Karma. The boy in the cowboy blue get up might be Cannonball. The boy in black might be Chamber.

marlborokid
Cypher was in X2 and was played by male model Layke Anderson. Here is a pic of him and James Marsden messing around on set, where he's wearing Cyclops' red shades.

It says on his website that in the film Cypher is 15. I think you can see him in the last scene with Xavier and he's the blonde guy who sits in the leather chair. I thought this was some cool info!!

marlborokid
HOT picture I found of one of the x-kids in X2: Layke Anderson - who used to be a model. The website says he's 21 but he looks MUCH younger!

Paola
eek! very cool info indeed marlborokid!!

Welcome to KMC!

Queen of Random
I found the gallery for Layke and there are a couple of other X-Men photos, like this one:

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by metalruskie07
Colossus
If you look closely it looks like bobby.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Farley07
I think avalanche is the guy in the black, has anyone The little japanese girl I envision as Karma. The blonde in the red could be Illyana. (Colossus's little sister). Thats about all I can think about.

Here's the kid in the blue shirts and brown pants on the right hand side:

http://images.google.com/images?q=%22Devin%20Douglas%20Drewitz%22&num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-32,GGLG:en&sa=N&tab=wi

Connor widows "jones" in X2
http://www.risingstar.to/new1/cwiddows.html

Artie:
http://images.google.com/images?q=%22Bryce%20Hodgson%22&num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-32,GGLG:en&sa=N&tab=wi

SadisticScorpio
Hey, where was Jubilee in X-2... I really don't remember her being there...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by SadisticScorpio
Hey, where was Jubilee in X-2... I really don't remember her being there... She ws in the museum scene and was kidnapped and saved by storm/nightcrawler. Also there is a cut scene from the museum, where u get to see her powers a bit (altough different from the comics).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.