holiday tv-shows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mah
what's you favorite 'holiday special' that you're looking forward to watch every christmas?

Texas
SOUTHPARK

mah
OKAY

I like the Disney special, and a czhech. old film that's been on TV each christmas for a long time, a different version of the cinderella-story.( actually totally freakish, it's dubbed, and one man is dubbing EVERY SINGLE VOICE, even the womans, but, it's a tradition to watch it.)

Texas
MMMKAYYYYY

yerssot
oh my god!

Texas
?

yerssot
OH MY GOD!
now, is that better?

Texas
No roll eyes (sarcastic)
I still dont know what your Oh My Godding about roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer and Frosty the Snowman.

Texas
Those old 1950's claymation ones?
Those are creepy!!! sad

ToMacco
The huge snowman creature in "Rudolph" is pretty menacing! sad

Texas
I refuse to watch them, the last time I saw them completely was back in like 1988!
I like more comedy around Christmas smile

ToMacco
Charlie Brown Christmas?

Texas
Ughhh!!!! I hate Charlie Brown!
That's so annoying!!!!!!!
I'd rather watch the freaky 1950's Rudolph then that Charlie Brown mumbling bullshit!!

ToMacco
So let me get this strait: Instead of watching classic shows, like Rudolph and Frost, which have been around for 50+ years, you'd rather watch Mr. Hankey The Christmas Poo spelling 'Noel' on Stan's mirror?

You dumb bastard! I feel sorry for your future kids! wink

Texas
Oh please, dont even call them Classics, there bullshit that just comes on every Christmas!!! Mr. Hanky on the other hand, kicks major ass and stresses proper hygeine...........and no future children for me...............

ToMacco
Well, I'm glad to hear there will be no little Tex's running around! big grin wink j/k

I love South Park. But Rudolph and Frosty will go down as the only Christmas Classics. They already have.

mechmoggy
Dunno about TV specials but it doesn't feel like christmas in the moggy house-hold until "Scrooged" has been on. It's the best chrimbo film ever. big grin

mah
"mr.hankey the christmas poo, he loves me and I love you..."

ToMacco
How about "Nation Lampoon's Chrismas Vacation"? I think that gets funnier every time I see it.

finti
Czhech story, oh Three hazel nuts for Cinderella smile Must be disney`s yearly When you wish uppon a star

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.