Are Elladan and Elrohir in ROTK???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

surfingflame
I havent seen ROTK yet, (doesnt come out over here for weeks...) and i was wondering if Elladan and Elrohir are in ROTK?
if they are, could someone post a piccy?

Ushgarak
Nope, Elrond comes to direct Aragorn instead.

Exa
Maybe they are but if then nameless and unnoted somewhere in the background. And not in the credits.

Agent Phillips
I'm not sure wether I'm happy that Elrond got more screentime, or if I'm disapointed that I didn't get to see the twins. Bit of both probably.

Verity
I'm under the impression that they are addressed to briefly...I have to watch it again! confused

Earwen
hmmm.. i dont remember them mentioned at all...

Lord_Andres
they are the two sons of Elrond right?

shadowy_blue
Yes. They are the sons of Elrond.

I just hope they were the two elves beside Elrond at the Council in FOTR though.

Lord_Andres
the elves that reforged the Narsil, who where they?

Exa
They names are not yet known, they are officially called "two elven smiths".

Maybe they'll be listed on some new decipher cards or something, but I dont think theyll be named anywhere.

Gilraen
Just watched it yesterday and nope............no Elladan and Elrohir. Saw in one of the teasers a thing about Gil Galad, but that wasn't in the movie either. Ah well................maybe that will be on the DVD.

Exa
About Gil-Galad? What thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.