Xmen RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michelle_Drake
ok all u people

Aqua
do we start?

Michelle_Drake
ya wen ever u want

The Force
~what's the plot?~

Michelle_Drake
were in the mansion and humans come and attack.........

VallejoKid707
~sounds alot like plagerism... lol~

Michelle_Drake
no its not sopporst to be like that more like .............. they try and capture mutants or
somthing

VallejoKid707
~like the movie...~

Aqua
~ok~

Karen ran around dodgeing tranqs that were being shot at her. She wandered wut the reck were these guys and wut were they doing here. All she knew was they were defintly(sp?) humans.

Michelle_Drake
ya right

Aqua
~come on peeps start rp~

BOPRecruit 16
what's the plot and whose doing what in this game?

WillUEvrGiv^
Will runs around trying to hide from the humans. They were coming to attack, and they were armed...

With machine guns

SK88728
Shane ran out his door and saw three men prowling down the hall with large guns, they spoted him and one shot. Shane gasped and the tranq went right threw him. Then then others began to shot. Shane ran back into his room but threw the wall. He stood there waiting for him. He could hear their thoughts, they where fare apart from one another, he went for the one farthest away. The military man fell to his knees and fell against the wall, blood ran from his mouth. The other two never noticed, then one stock his arm around the door and threw a knife, it hit Shane in the right arm. Shane drowned and pulled it out, the cut quickly healed shut, and Shane waited for the guy to jump in, but a gernade poped in the room. Shane jumped back and lifted his hand in the air, it flew back into the hall. *BAM* There was one man left, Shane figured screw it after hearing a scream from downstairs, he fell threw the floor and in another room he was in, four girls. He yelled to them, and he dashed out of the room and had them follow him..................

SlickRick69
I think Im in this one too

Michelle_Drake
Michelle ran out. Out of the Mansion she could not stand them, barging in and attacking. What did we do to deserve this. Well we did many things but this.

P¥®¤
~Can I be Pyro but as a Student totally difeying the X-men rules...~

P¥®¤
~Actually sorry no can do cya around~

Partingsorrows
If it picks up I will be Logan...

DarkDethbringer
ill be gambit

feralboy
i'll be storm

vaya_the_elf
~ Can I be shadowcat? ~

lobonikko
i guess i'll be Bishop

hotsauce6548
~ Is there a specific story line to the story? Like who and why are the humans invading the mansion? ~

lobonikko
Actually i'll be QuickSilver (and so u know Quicksilver has traces of magnetism in himself, like his father)

shadow12
(is this tread dead?)

DarkDethbringer
freaking duh look at when it started and I don't think it even got permission.....

ash_comics
cn i be Logan?

DarkDethbringer
first no he has been taken for roughly 2 years and also....oh thats right this has been dead for years!!!

night'sdarkness
can we make up characters? i've got a good one if we can

Blood_Flower
Lmfao, seriously. This was dead for two years and now want to RP it? XD If so, I will make up my own character. =l

night'sdarkness
ok, 2 questions, 1st, whats happening right now, and 2nd, could my character be related to night crawler.
oh, also, is there someone playin as night crawler?

Wolflet
Originally posted by Partingsorrows
If it picks up I will be Logan...
sure

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
ill be gambit
sure

Originally posted by feralboy
i'll be storm
sure

Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
~ Can I be shadowcat? ~
sure

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
~ Is there a specific story line to the story? Like who and why are the humans invading the mansion? ~
i dont remember what the storyline was...afterall this thread has been dead for more then a year erm

Originally posted by lobonikko
Actually i'll be QuickSilver (and so u know Quicksilver has traces of magnetism in himself, like his father)
Okie

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
freaking duh look at when it started and I don't think it even got permission.....
it did stick out tongue

Originally posted by ash_comics
cn i be Logan?
sorry someone else has him

Originally posted by night'sdarkness
can we make up characters? i've got a good one if we can
Yes, as you can see thats what we were doing in the very begining, so yes smile

Originally posted by night'sdarkness
ok, 2 questions, 1st, whats happening right now, and 2nd, could my character be related to night crawler.
oh, also, is there someone playin as night crawler?
1. Don't know we need to make up a storyline, a year ago we left off being invaded
2. you can have the caracters you want

night'sdarkness
ok, that wuz sorta confusing. any way, ok, my characters name is Night's darkness. she is Kurts sis, and looks just like him. only, she has wolf like ears. her ability is: teleport and great senses of sight/sent

night'sdarkness
uh, let me rephrase that... Power: teleporter, great hearing and scent.
sorry about the sight/sent thing.

Wolflet
ok, maybe i should make a new thread to RP in...that way we can just talk in this one erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.