i 've found some missing scene FROM THE TRAILER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thorC
i ve seen RTOK: but i 've found some missing scene from the Trailer:
like not secen of Gandalf was facing with Witch King at the wall in Minas Tririth, Eomer cry for his King after the Battel at Panenor Feild and Arwen discuss her fate with her father.
ia there any country out there as same as mine.
please tell me and i will fly to see it in other country?

ANYWAY PJ U ROCK!!!!!
JRR YOU R THE BEST
EVERYONE IN THE MOVIE IS THE BEST

BingaBonga
probably in the rotk extended version... remember the movie was 3 hours and 31 minutes long, now it's 3 hours and 19 minutes long... that's 12 minutes... an extra scene it least.

KayeLa
yes i noticed that too. i saw some footage in the trailer that wasnt even in the movie. i cant wait for the extended version!

SpikeSpiegel
The 12 mins will have some of Christopher Lees death scene in. Other than that 12 mins extra, thats nothing. I'm not going to get the extended edition over the normal for 12 mins.

BingaBonga
Well, I was saying that 12 minutes could be a scene, not saurmans death. Have you read the books? His death is in the shire. The war of the shire, Wormtoungue kills him. That part would be around 30 to 45 minutes long. I think that 12 minutes was tthe houses of healing.

billyboyd4ever
wait im confused...the EE only has 12 extra minutes????

Exa
No thats nonsense.
(btw, Sarumans death scene is exactly 7 minutes long)
This EE will be the longest; the rumours say between 4 and 6 hours wink

BingaBonga
Wait, hold on, is this with the real movie and then the extra scenes put in in order, or what? 4-6 hours long, with just the extra scenes... confused

Verity
There's a lot of scenes that were missing from the trailer...like Eomer crying....It all should appear in the Extended! smile

Verity
I think it was 12 different endings...respecting the nature of the appendixes.

Fire
well I don't want to be a total ***** isn't Eomer Theodred his cousin

and so Theodred ain't Eomer his Father

Verity
What? confused Theoden is his uncle, and Theodred was his cousin!...What is ur question?? confused

Ariadne
Wow, that really is long. It would make a EE marathon about 12 hours. It's going to be so good though. Just a couple months to wait...I'm so impatient. I need to see RotK again.

Exa
Yes, Eomer is the son of eomund and theodwyn who is the sister to theoden the father of theodred...

Pegasus
Ya i noticed lots of scenes went missing too but they will be in the EE what colour do you think the cover is gonna be?? (FOTR:GREEN, TTT:RED, ROTK:????) I think blue!

Exa
I think blue; just look at the colors for the soudtracks (collectors edition), they were just changed (tt: blue, rotk: green). Think it will be blue which fits the film perfectly.

I just read the EE will be 4 hours and 50 minutes long

Ariadne
Blue would look really good and make the most sense, cause if it wasn't blue it would have to be purple or orange or something, and that would look really bad.

BingaBonga
probably blue

Smodden
blue black white/tan
but probably blue

burlyman
i heard extra scenes are 41 mins

Lord_Andres
I'm guessing black or gray, fits best

Member.
there are always some missing scenes that appear on the trailer.

Sifer
Ian McKellen let slip that it is to be over 5 hours long on the Jonathan Ross show in the UK the other night smile

fini
wait a minute...................ROTK EE is 4 hrs 50 mins???..........where'd you see that!!!!!!!..............omg that would be incredible

thorC
do you when the EE DVD will release///and you know what i my country the EE DVD not on sale i have tot go to other contry to buy it. but the have show it on some cimemas around here that SUCK

BingaBonga
So when do you think the rotk dvd and the rotk extended version will come out? August and November?

Exa
No, I think earlier; theres a rumour which says twill already be out in spring but I think thats nonsense.

Some danish site says PJ stated in an interview it will be 4 50 but i doubt that he already knows that so exactly.

Corlindel
So we will see all the missing scenes from the trailer and others... smile

Perfect. I noti e the missing scenes, specially the one with Gandalf and the Wick King. I was confused but always expecting to see in the EE.

Ariadne
I would be so incredibly happy if the EE came out in spring, but I'm not going to get my hopes up cause I really doubt it. Anytime earlier than Nov. would be great though, but they'll probably stick to what they've been doing unless they decide to get it out early to avoid pirating.

Lord_Andres
Well I just can't wait to get it, I'm goin insane here, I want to see it again and again and again, anyway, the EE should be great, hope we get to see, how Gothmog dies(the ugly orc captain) and some more form the pellenor fields and black gate, and ofcourse houses of healing, not sure about this but about a year ago, I was visiting my friend of mine(now moved to Denmark) and he had all the LOTR books, I started readind ROTK I was so bored he was eating took forever, now I tought I read someware in the beging of the bok, that men from all over gondor came too Minas Tirith before the battle, is this right, or is it just something out of a dream that I've had?

kalantiaw
am i the only one who's pissed that they didn't show saruman at all in the theatrical release of rotk..? he was such a good bad guy... and he was like the main villain working for sauron's... he was like sauron's right hand man and suddenly he disappeared..?

Exa
No kalantiaw youre not the only one... I missed him so much and was quite angry about that lash scene when pippin finds the palantir.

Linkalicious
I timed the original one from the theatres. It's not 3 hours 19 minutes.....its 3 hours 29 minutes (well 28 mins 58 secs) so i don't know who made that 12 minute argument. And the extended edition should be blue and atleast another 1 hour and 20 minutes....at least.

DARKVIRUS
Link check your watch again or call your local movie theatre...hehehe.

Running time: 3 hrs and 48 min

The extended edition should easily come close to the five hour mark. It would be welcomed by all fans im sure.
big grin

Exa
3 48?!?!?

Clockwork
Exa 3 48?!?!?

My thoughts exactly

DARKVIRUS
Yep just got off the phone with the local movie theatre...and it states that as the running time..im guessing from opening credits till the end of the closing credits but, that is the running time...hehehe.

lkotbr33
saruman dies leaving the shire, his staff is broken in orthanc

Lord_Andres
dose he still have any powers if his staff is broken?

thorC
The book said his power was fading with the win. or somthing like that.
i knew that he went to the shire and governor Samwise or Frodo( Sorry i'm not sure) kcked his ass out of the shire. if i'm not correct , sorry and please tell me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.