Red Dwarf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
Up their with Only Fools & Horses, The League of Gentlemen,Fawlty Towers, Bottom , The Goodies, Benny Hill, Father Ted and Monty Pythons Flying Circus in my opinion is Red Dwarf. This is without a doubt one of my favourite ever shows and not just referring to shows in the comedy circuit, although i thought the latter entries were a bit poor in comparison it has remained a firm favourite of mine, and rejoice they are gradually releasing them for the first time on DVD with some cracking extras. Any other fans out their?

BarmyBrummie
I LOVE RED DWARF!!! It's one of the best shows on tele. Rimmer gets on my nerves bu it's o.k cus lister always takes the pi$$ out of him and thats as funny as hell. You can't beat good old british comedy.

burlyman
thumb uphappy smeggin hell its on tonight eek!

SpikeSpiegel
Red Dwarf Kicks ass. I've got Series 1-3 on DVD. I'm getting 4 in febuary, it's a cream coloured background like the bunkroom.

Ikobe
Red Dwarf rocks my world. Although not as much as my best friend, she has pretty much every series taped and knows... everything, pretty much (:

Daedalus
Series 7 started last Sunday stick out tongue Rimmer saved their asses, so he aint so bad now is he? stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Dwayne Dibbly? eek!

grade 3 ol
RED DWARF ROKS!!!!

We are all gonna die...

LOVE THAT LINE!!

(I also love caps lock3343434)

Mireille
I love red dwarf i have my dad to thank for showing it to me we have series 1-8 on vidio and 1-4 on dvd we're waiting for the box set of 5-8 to come out befor getting the rest though......
THEIR MAKING A MOVIE OF RED DWARF...

I've heard.. well more of read that their going to be making it at the wanner bros studio at the gold coast in australia mwahahahaa... oh wait what am i laughing for i moved away from that area...
nooooooooooooooooooo*hours later*oooooooooooooooooooo

grade 3 ol
WAA HAAA!!! hey Mirielle, lets blow up brisbane so they will make it somewhere closer to us! we are already gonna blow it up so the goodies will come..

Hey! maybe they could turn my loungeroom into the cockpit of the starbug ( which i wanna blast into space and steal) and turn yours into... uh.. whats another set for your house?

(Iknow... DREAM ON! sad )

Mireille
hmmmmmmmm donno how bout the virtual riality room mwahahahaaa

i wanna have a go at a virtual reality machine it looks like fun wuth all the guns and knives like in Gunmen of the Apocalypse.

lynznniknlianne
RED DWARF IZ THE BEST big grinbig grin

Mr_Flibble
the Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society - Polymorph. i hope i dont need to say more, just keep a close eye on those Capitol letters. only a pure genious could come up with a line like that lol

grade 3 ol
i think only a pure genius could come up with a lot of the stuff on that show...

the coin trick that lister plays on his mate is on i have used MANY times on my lil bro (and got him EVERY time!)

shaber
Series Five, Six and the episode Tikka to Ride are definitely the best material Happy Dance

'see ya smeghead.'

Tekno Boy
The show is the best. My brother has series 1-7 on dvd and we're hoping to get series 8 soon.
I love the show because of the insults. They're so weird and over the top and I love them.
Rimmer: "You're about as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican."

T.M
Epideme had some of the best lines IMO.

'Give that guy an eyebrow! Hey, I'm feeling generous! Give him two!'

Wolfie
One of my favorite lines from the show is when Rimmer was going insane while he had the others in quarantine.

Rimmer: So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

I love Red Dwarf! It's my favorite show. I got Red Dwarf VIII in the mail the other night. It's just as funny as ever, even though I didn't think I'd like it as much, as it was steering toward a standard space show with the eighth series.

Still, it has to be the most original show I've ever seen.

T.M
Originally posted by Wolfie
One of my favorite lines from the show is when Rimmer was going insane while he had the others in quarantine.

Rimmer: So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

I love Red Dwarf! It's my favorite show. I got Red Dwarf VIII in the mail the other night. It's just as funny as ever, even though I didn't think I'd like it as much, as it was steering toward a standard space show with the eighth series.

Still, it has to be the most original show I've ever seen.

laughing out loud yeah I love that episode..

I am going to buy all 8 seasons on DVD soon. big grin

midnightshadow
that ep is sooo cool. my house mate actually has a mister flibble puppet!

i only really like series 1-6 though they got a bit crap after that, especially when rimmer left.
but i have to admit epideme was really ace

T.M
I thought the T-Rex episodes in Series 8 were two of the best messed

Birdman was soo funny... apart from those 2 episodes though.. the 7th and 8th seasons were definitely not as good as the earlier seasons.

thegreatrudini
ive got all of em on dvd even the the later series aint quite as good mainly i think because 1 of the writers quit. Still a quality show

"Ya Goit"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.