Future evolution?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sylvannas
Let's just go with the assumption that evolution is alive and well in the world, shall we? Creatism aside and given a nod.

What direction do you think the human race will go in the upcoming eons, both physically or mentally, or what changes would you like to see no matter how odd.

Think humans will ever spend enough time in space to adapt to the environment? Or how about becoming a more amphibious species? The ocean is the big unconquered unknown second only to space and is a possible direction for humans to go if the land ever gets too over crowded or untenable.

LanceWindu
I would like to see humans evolve to being able to breathe underwater.

Also I'd like to see a future evolution of telepaths. Being able to read someones mind would be cool...that would help keep everyone on the straight and arrow, no crimes could be committed if everyone knew you were planning something.

Storm
I' ve been wondering about that too.

Julie
hmmmm....I wouldn't know where to begin....scifi offers lots of cool species though...many humanoid.....that would be interesting

Gotwa
If we could be telepathic would could place mental blocks. Not everyone would have equaled power. I think we'll evolve into barbarism after spreading the plague of the human race into space. stick out tongue

Julie
ohhh...dark....scary....but not all that far fetched.

Baylin
Personally I dont think we will evolve any further. Before we can evolve we need to stop trying to kill each other. When wars cease and we stop blasting our environment then perhaps we'll thrive long enough as a species to evolve into something different

silver_tears
Well put Bayline but personally I would love to have wings and be able to fly eek!
But I mean like angel wings not bat wings messed

Baylin
laughing out loud Yes flying would be cool! Can I be a bat winged wolf thingy?

silver_tears
I said angel wings stick out tongue
Like you know pegasus, the flying horse love

LanceWindu
What a load of crap!

No angel wings for me!

I want to have big ole wings from a dragon.

Baylin
Yeah I know what you meant ST and funnily enough before actually seeing a pic of you I always imagined you with angel or fairy wings (Dont know where I got that idea? wink ) Anyway I was just asking if I could be a bat winged wolf thingy big grin

Lance you can have what ever you want in my evolutionary universe!

silver_tears
stick out tongue eeyuck scaly wings like how would you sleep blink
I mean with angel wings you would able to fit them against your body stick out tongue

Baylin
What fit them against my body... nice! big grin

silver_tears
Haha I wish angel

stinkfist462
watch a dumass drop a nuke and we will all evovle into mutants (in a bad way)
the time machine style..

LanceWindu
Can I be a mole man?

Blind with long sharp claws?

Maybe even an albino, with red eyes and a furry tail.

mechmoggy
I don't fancy going underwater, we'd no longer be top of the food chain. eek!

I think the most likely is improvements in mental capacity, or possibly how our bodies cope with all the manufactured foods we consume. Did you know that they're predicting "average life expectancy" is going to drop for the first time in a very looooong time, all due to increasing obesity?

Fire
hehe, not gonna be my problem big grin

yerssot
and that's eating you? wink

Fire
Well Peeps I'm off to race some more

LanceWindu
laughing out loudrolling on floor laughinglaughing out loud

Baylin
Anyone ever read the Wild Card books? I cant remember who wrote them but basically its about an alien race that test an enhancement drug on the Earth causing some people evolve/mutate and develop weird powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.