Last hobbit standing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Ok, this might be a strange question, but i've been wondering who would win in an all-out brawl between Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin. I think Merry would come out on top, he comes off as the most skilled fighter of the 4. What do you think?

Exa
Frodo cuz he doesnt dare to kill anyone so nobody touches him, the others will kill each other at the same time (save when sam gets some pots to defend himself - then he would win)

But i think the most skilled one is merry

nazgulinthedark
sam, hes so fat no one could knock him down

sauron
sam, heres my anology

a fight breaks out, merry and pippin fight, frodo screams like a 9 year old girl sam runs over to calm his master, pippin and merry think frodo is a nazgul or something cos of the scream so they try and attack him, but sam sensing whats happening uses his slightly homosexual feelings for frodo take over and destroys merry and pippin, he tells frodo he loves him, frodo says "sam im not really here, i sailed to the west remember" so technically only sam is left

Rings3791
Sam...

Frodo, Pippin, and Merry all come from the upper class, they are "soft"

Sam would kill them with a shovel and use their corpses to fertilize his garden

Lord_Andres
sam, merry and pippin seam a bit dum from time to time, frodo well he dosent seam to have any fighting skils, but sam damn, he hadeld shelob great, and those orcs in Cirith Ungul, so I say sam

Member.
they will remain standing cuz they will never fight and kill each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.