Not really new but thats me *lol*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Candy
Hello every1!
Im not relly new, but i forgot to tell something bout meself.

i'm twleve and from germany. i had english for two and a half years at school and i hope you'll be not angry bout my horrible english. i thinks it's not very well... embarrasment

i luv riding and have got one horse. i'm riding western and i luv harry potter and the lord of the rings (but more harry potter)

so that was it. i like this board very much and the people here are friendly. rolling on floor laughing

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

yerssot
Howdy howdy hoooooo... merry welcome candy smile

scheisse, if I payed more attention in class I could have greeted you in german messed

but anyway, your english is great, better than that of some others wink

Member.
good english. welcome

Julie
The english is fine......BTW....it's nice to know a bit more about you...welcome....
believe me when I say my spanish and french are far far far worse

ShadowGirl
Your english is perfectly fine, Candy. Welcome to KMC and have fun! smile

BOPRecruit 16
sup andy! hope to see you in the lotr threads!

grymlock
welcome and do have fun mate!!

cheers!!

movie_freak
Welcome

Gotwa
ewww.. harry potter.. stick out tongue

Welcome to KMC. stick out tongue

Candy
hey thanks. i think my english is not well wink

Mr Parker
welcome Candy,I'm a big Harry Potter fan to.I also really like Emma Watson a lot.

BarmyBrummie
Guten Tag Candy! I took german for two years but ispeak french much better. 4 years i've been learning french.

Candy
*lol* BarmyBrummie, Guten Tag, too =) German must be difficult, if it's not the mothers language... ugh french wink

Mr Parker mee too =)

Gotwa
Harry Potter = thumb down sad

Candy
why gotwa?

camooer90
Hey welcome!!
Check out the movies forum please!!!!! The Legend of Zelda Movie post please read it!!!!! OK well cya!!

Cam

PS your English is great!! Do you like the USA?

camooer90
OOOOO nm. u dont live in the usa do u?

Cam

Candy
i'm german. i like the usa, too, why? You're from texas, arnt ya? i like texas, it's one of my fav states. and of course the hawaian isles laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.