Melkor's Servants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
I think that Sauron was easily his best servant, although the Orcs come close, having outlived even Sauron.

Lord_Andres
I think that Ungoliant, even Melkor was afraid of her, he had to call for the balrogs too deal with her

BingaBonga
I'm sorry, but who is Ungoliant? I'm reading The Silmarillion right now, but I haven't picked up and read it for about 3 days.

Lord_Andres
she a giant spider, who aids Melkor in doing... want me to tell u?

Member.
ungoliant ate some silmarills me thinks and she betrayed melkor. sauron was easily Morgoth's best servant. they even made a movie about him smile

Lord_Andres
oh by the way, you forgot Gothmog, I think he could have taken sauron in a fight

ilvorlandobloom
is Ungoliant Shelob?

Lord_Andres

Exa
As no one else seems to like Dragons, I voted for them... at least in the first age you hear more about them than sauron who just becomes important when he isnt really morgoths servant anymore.

Shelob is Ungoliants last daughter
but she isnt a good servant as morgoth feared her himself

In the Silmarillion it says that legend tells about Ungoliant devouring herself in hunger but in the manuscripts for the lay of earendil, tolkien writes that Earendil killed her on his journeys to the south.

sauron
no ungoliant is not shelob, shelob is one of her decendants.

ungoliant does not eat the silmarils, morgoth hires her help in exchange he will reward her 'from both hands' and when he has the silmarils in his right hand, he feeds her less important jewels from the left, when he refuses her the simarils she attacks him, he screams (<<<HA!!) and his balrogs come to aid

i vote sauron, after morgoth he is the only one who does something with his life

nazgulinthedark
this should be in the trivia forum
answer:sauron

sauron
yeah i mean tottally me, i mean who else did something with their life after morgoths defeat

nazgulinthedark
laughing

sauron
i mean dragpns slept, otcs hid, barogs took it too far and got themselves killed to the point of near extinction, ungoliant just eat, and eat, and eat, but sauron whey he became lord of the rings, then after that he became disembodied force of evil, theres no stopping this guy

nazgulinthedark
thumb up and then he got awesome servent ringwraith things thumb up

sauron
yeah i mean beat that

nazgulinthedark
ringwraiths can!! not only are they highly gulibe to exteme sorces of evil, they know the latest middel earth fashions!! eek!

sauron
yes, ......latest...fashions.......that explains why they wear black robes

nazgulinthedark
eek! yes they are the world's best trend setters!! haven't you ever seen those goth peopl running down the street?! stick out tongue

Exa
Definitely trendsetters - just look at the intelligent cut of their robes

sauron
yeah lol, skateboards instead of horses

nazgulinthedark
horses are better though, see they're such trend setters i started riding horsses! no, actually i started that in third grade oh well confused

sauron
oh well, you only started then because the wraiths trends somwhow managed to find a way to you, they are that great

nazgulinthedark
yes before i even new about them!! big grin
there is this horse at the barn where i take lessons, its name is sweep and it looks exactly like the horses they used in lotr for the ringwraiths, i love to ride him

sauron
i bet you do 'sniffing' and talk in a raspy voice whenever your on him

DONT YOU

nazgulinthedark
no, i never thought of that, great idea! eek!

sauron
oh yeah, you never though of it suuurrreee big grinlolbig grin

nazgulinthedark
no i didn't, but i'm gonna do that at my next lesson, my instuctor's gonna look at me like i'm mental laughing out loud

Exa
lol
Thats what Sauron made that nice new thread for...

Corlindel
Sauron is Morgoth's more lawful servant.

But if I was Morgoth I would have a legion of lawful Dragons and Balrogs

Ungoliant could be the guardian of the Black Gate but outside the walls. I don't like giant spiders stick out tongue

Corlindel
Poor Orcs, 0% votes stick out tongue

Lord_Andres
well they are lausy fighters, at least in the movies, I know I would take a bounce of'em if thats the best fightin they can but op with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.