Well i just wanted to warn u before i "leave"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Well I turn 16 janaury 4th and Ill be getting a car shortly after that and once i do ill be taking a job at my gym training people making protein shakes sighing up new members etc. and well i will be going to school then start from school i drive to the gym work from 4 pm to 10 pm workout after work. get home prolly at 11 every ngiht since i would like to work at least 6 days a week. So Once i get my car u will start to see less and less of me. So i just wanted to giv a warning before i forgot cause i was thinking if i didnt post for about a month everyone would be like where thehell did deniro go. But u guys can still talk to my mother if u want she will be on when ever she goes on. but from now ttill about janaury 20th ill be a active member like normal

JKozzy
Ksmile

burlyman
did hear somebody whisper party time on january 20th? confused

jk laughing out loud

DeNiro
ninja

DeNiro
laughing out loud i was thinking to myself to i know someone is going to say something like that u smart ass u burly laughing out loud i was expecting it from TH or Diego or someone thouhg big grin

Tired Hiker
No, all I have to say is I got a car, a job, a work out routine, and I still manage to hang out here for 25 hours a day.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Darth Revan
lol

TH you get funnier every day

DeNiro
OO TH I do hope i can manage coming here still cause i would miss u laughing out loud but Ill prolly end up posting sometimes on the weekends though or at school occasionally

Tex
I'll wait for you...forever! love

laughing out loud
stick out tongue *barf* stick out tongue
sick laughing out loud sick

Tired Hiker
OMG!! big grin Get a room, you two!

DeNiro
I got to be very drunk first before i get a room with tex stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Well, that shouldn't take too long since you're such a light weight! I heard your nickname is De "One Beer" Niro. stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
I heard that 2

burlyman
i heard the same about you larry roll eyes (sarcastic)

cermiestar
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
Larry "99-beer" Arch

burlyman
you mean
Larry "half a shandy" Arch

cermiestar
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

LarryTheArch
I think I know what I meant, and what I said was what I meant
now I know what u mean is ur way of being mean, but u dont half 2 try 2 screw up my meaning with ur meaning!

burlyman
indeed

LarryTheArch
not 2 hard 2 deipher that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.