my awesome dress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
OMG you guys, check out my new dress i got for christmas from my aunt!! big grin

Im so excited!! It looks so great, and it was a bit pricy..but Christmas comes once a year so...big grin

What do you think?!

jacksparrow22
thumb upthumb up me gusta mucho!!!

Gotwa
Wow. Nice nice.

stinkfist462
thumb up yes

Veralidaine
datz a kik ass dress! yes
i weally lyk de gloves, n i luv corsets to yes

Tired Hiker
I wish you could give me a private fashion show, Lils! wink stick out tongue

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

de color of de dress looks mad ( ahem i mean 'cool' if u avent heard dat expression) against ur skin toneyes

lil bitchiness
heh! big grin

I cant wait to wear it....i wanted to look prettyfull for New Years eve!! big grin

stinkfist462
very....

jacksparrow22
you definitely will yes

stinkfist462
yes

jacksparrow22
i dont think thats her....messed

lil bitchiness
No no no..thats not me!! heh!! Thats the piccy from the catalouge we ordered it from! big grin

Veralidaine
embarrasment x 10 messed ...messed messed whoops.....

Veralidaine
excuse my non existent intelligence.messed

stinkfist462
its ok ... i thought it was her at first the n she said i cant wait to wear it ... so yeah the pieces kinda fit .....

lil bitchiness
No No, its ok..i have red hair!! big grin Im not ginger messed I dye it red...it needs dying again though!

I dont usualy like dresses, but i suite this cos my waist isnt big, so it falls nicelly big grin

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Veralidaine
oh, stinky i didnt see wen she typed dat, bout 'i cant wait to wear it' ot'er wise i wooda piked it up...yes

Gotwa
Rofl..

lil bitchiness
awww..poor Vera...

That girl in the photo has a funny nose erm

Veralidaine
tankies lil,smile but gotwa dont seem to lyk ne one so..*shrugs.*

i know! eek! freky.messed

jacksparrow22
its vaguely....masculine messed

Veralidaine
yes me agrees.....

Gotwa
actually, if you think I don't like anyone. You're right. However, I do consider people these forums as friends. Liking as friends, yes. smile

Tex
So how much was it?

Veralidaine
but why do you not like anyone?

Veralidaine
is there a certain reason perhaps?

lil bitchiness

Gotwa
Reason? Most of the people on this board are immature, or act it. However there are just as many that aren't, and I respect them.

Tex
How much is that in $, i'm dumb.

lil bitchiness
Erm...well since pound is hammering dollar at the moment..it would be about $160...about! give or take few dollars...

Tex
That's alot of dress for $160! Not bad! thumb up

Veralidaine
well, me myself, i know plenty of people who can sometimes act immature, however that does not mean that they always behave in this manner, and what gives you the right to jus be rude, or cruel to them, just because they're immature? if i went by your system, i'd hate alot of people.....

lil bitchiness
Yeah, i suppose you're right....maybe i think its pricy because i could never afford to buy it..with the money i get...confused

Can we please not fight here, or Tex will shut the thread down...

Veralidaine
i'm not fighting, just stating my opinion..

Tex
Shut it down? Nah!

I'd just delete the naughty posts! evil face

Yeah, I know, $$$ is tight with me too!
I've been doing most of my Christmas shopping on EBay! embarrasment

Oh well, those suckers wont know! evil face

So will you post a pic of you in your dress once you get it? wink

Gotwa
What gives me the right to be rude is my beliefs and opinions. And I do hate lots of people, however I'm patient and give out lots of chances.

Veralidaine
but despite you feelings towards them, why do you have the urge to be cruel to them? i myself do not like everyone, either on this thread, or in my own life, but i do not go around being cruel to people......
i am just curious as to why you feel you have to state that you dislike them.....patient? i have hardly said two words to you, and yet you still laughed at what i had said earlier in this thread.....

lil bitchiness
Yeah, sure i will...i will be wearing it on New Years eve!! big grin
Im hoping other people will post pics from New Years eve..i wanna see how gorgeous everyone looked!

I havent finished all my christmas shoping yet...embarrasment..and i should have thought of e-bay...messed

Maybe next year i can do my christmas shipping in New York or something...its much cheaper in USA..messed

Gotwa
I love being cruel to people. I'm a sick and twisted person. smile And previously stated in other threads, I dislike the way you type. I have OCD, Over Compulsive Disorder, and a few things I'm compulsive about are the english language and the ways people type. However, if you wish to discuss it further, do it in PM's, this thread is for Lil's dress.

Tired Hiker
Speaking of Christmas shopping, I better do that tomorrow. I'm so last minute when it comes to stuff like that. You should see my wrapping paper skills. My mom and sister laugh at me every year because I wrap everything like a Tootsie Roll.

Gotwa
DUDE.. I do that too. smile

lil bitchiness
Stupid Crimbo shopping....i spend so much money...every single year!! sad

Veralidaine
well, before i leave this thread to lil n her dress, .....

i have to say ,who cares if i type in the way that you dislike,i i do not care what you think, so therefore, you wasted your time telling me so....i also figured that this was all related to yourself, referring to your personality, and the way you think. However i will now drop the subject....as it need not go any furthur than it already has....

Tired Hiker
I'm making it easy on myself this year and I'm getting everyone movie theater gift passes. That's it, done deal. I'll just buy them tomorrow when I go see Return Of The King for the third time.

lil bitchiness
hmmmm, easy way out...doesnt sound so bad....

Tired Hiker
The easy way out is a less stress hassle free method of keeping one's sanity. I won't do it every year, but this year I will, with no remorse. I will remain sane. I'll even cash my Grandparents gift check a bit early so I can use the money for movie gift certificates! evil face

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, and Lils dress rocks!

Gotwa
And you just wasted your time telling me all that.. I could care less what you say. smile

Veralidaine
i will not reply fully to that, as i would then be wasting my time on some one unimportant to me....

Tired Hiker
I think that was toward me, Vers. Don't always assume the cut lows are directed at you. Give me some credit for christ's sake. smokin'

LarryTheArch
I kno what she looks like...

Veralidaine
TH>>>>>>laughing out loud i thought he was talkin ta me, considerin we were previously 'debating' call it what u will......

Gotwa
I was talking to Vera, TH. wink

frootlooplucy
very nice dress lilsmile

LarryTheArch
4 once I agree with Gotwa. u r a sick n twisted eprson

BOPRecruit 16
larrythearch: when i saw your user name as the last posted in here, i was like "whoa! he got a dress!" laughing sorry!! i'm sugar high right now! had a cup of soda! bam! lol

Tired Hiker
Well that's just messed up of you!!! mad Send some my way, little guy! I like to be treated like sh*t too, ya know!!!!

LarryTheArch
i anit no cross-dressign freak!!!

Gotwa
You haven't earned my disfavour TH. stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
who cares...

Gotwa
Obviously not you, so why waste the time making a post?

Tired Hiker
Yeah.

Tired Hiker
You guys can all blow me! How do you like them apples? big grin Oh yeah, and Lils has a very nice dress. It's what she wears under it that interests me!!!

LarryTheArch
I like apples!!!
but not urz

Gotwa
LOL

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing

Tired Hiker
Hey, happy birthday everyone!

Gotwa
WOO IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

BOPRecruit 16
of course you aren't! i just have a twisted mind and had a huge cup of dr. pepper and pepsi! laughing laughing laughing

LarryTheArch
er... ya

BOPRecruit 16
i'll excuse myself and go be hyper somewhere else then. lol

silver_tears
Lil it's gorguess yes
Absolutely smashing darling smokin'

Dogbert
laughing out loud that is how an 80 year old woman wuld describe it

silver_tears
that's how Tex talks......coincedence shifty I think not winkq

LarryTheArch
shifty

burlyman
eek! its gereat thumb upwink

btw. for those thinking it was lil, she must have a brill decorator!!

Storm
I really like the gloves and corset but I don' t like the skirt that much.

LarryTheArch
i never saw the skirt... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Matrix_man
to quote jim carrey:

B-E-A-UITFUL!!! happy

badkittykitty
awh milla I bet you'll look simply beautiful in it! smile

lil bitchiness
Thanks Chrissy!! happy greatly appreciated girl!!

badkittykitty
your welcome,just telling the truth! wink

silver_tears
yes Milla you will look and I quote simply smashing laughing out loud

Matrix_man
hearts will jump....among other things....

silver_tears
eek!laughing out loud

Matrix_man
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.