Reading Wish List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
So what do you want to read...you know the book(s) that you've heard are good but just got around to
the Harry Potter books were on my to read list for the longest time but I finally got around to it last summer

I dunno which would be my current to read list...
my mom suggested a series called the Russians

badkittykitty
I'd say I'd been meaning to read harry potter for a long,long time but never have the chance.

Lord_Andres
I want to read all the boks in The History of Middle Earth, all the books about Romans, well basicly everything about that ancient world, and its mythologysmile

BOPRecruit 16
i would like to read the books for the history of middle earth, matrix, and the last samurai.

Vampiree
more pratchett please big grin
more edgar allan poe
also i would like to read the x2 book, but it's not available in Poland sad

mechmoggy
I'm waiting to get 1984, Wuthering Heights and Catch 22 for Xmas, so that I can begin reading them.

I've also decided to re-read the Hobbit and LOTR books next year, its been a very long time since I read them and feel they need re-visiting.

Phoenix
Wee Free Men, the only Pratchett book I have yet to read

Phoenix
I'm also going to read The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte, as I got it from Galloway and Porter for ONE POUND!!!

cermiestar
i read all the books on my wishlist.....now i've run out of things to read sad

mechmoggy
Have you read Crime & Punishment?

Thats a great book. yes

Vampiree
read 'master and margaret' then big grin

Gotwa
Mmm.. I wish I had Book 10 of the Wheel of Time to read, and all the Dragons of Pern. o.O

Vampiree
gotwa, i can't read what's in your location and status, they're all just numbers and random letters blink

Phoenix
I want to read all the books on the Big Read!

cermiestar
crime and punishment! i love that book!!!!! it's so cool! *wanders off to read it again*

SilverFighter
I been wanting to read "The book of lost tales 1" by Tolkien but I always have to put it off. There is so many books from school that I have to read first. So I don't have enough time sad

ruby
i hae loads but i would like to read the book "the wish list"

and its not some stupid joke, thats the book i wanna read

rinoa
the sleeping beauty trilogy by anne rampling aka anne rice

kohl
too many. but to cut it short, book of blues by jack kerouac. the end of beauty by jorie graham. literature and evil by georges bataille. etc etc etc.

shanie623
My only reading wishlist right now that I SO want to have is the 2 school (scholastic) books of Harry Potter... I think they contain informations about spells and magical creatures. It'd be so cool to memorize those! eek!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i want this

Krsna- its about Krishna. i made a thread about it a few days ago. read it at aunt's house and i want a copy.

RonzMyBoy
I've been meaning to read Weuthering Heights (however you spell that) I also want to read some books on Greek Myths but out small town library doesnt have very many. And right now I'm trying to read Lotr (starting with The Hobbit)

KMC
Catcher in the Rye
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Doctor Sax

and a million more probs.

Kate xx

MildPossession
Gosh I have lots and lots of books that I want to read, I have paper lists of books to read, so will just name a few on the lists that I want to read:

A Bright Red Scream: Self Mutilation and the Language of Pain.

Philosophy in the Bandoir by Marquis De Sade

And the Ass saw the Angel by Nick Cave

The Room by Helbert Selby Jnr

Vampy
Oh I tell you what I want.

Not exactly to read... but to own!

I WANT THE ART OF DISCWORLD! ranting

there. cry I want it.

ash23
rest of the Lemoney Snicket books
Dark Magician trilogy
rest of Sevenwaters trilogy
The Riddle

Bardock42
Hmm a lot of books,
for n ow
The Robots of Dawn
then Don't Panic
I think you all should read te HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy

vaya_the_elf
Well i have to many books on my list.

Here are the ones I will probably get to soon, at least i hope.
Wizard at earthsea triology
Bakers boy triology
Any Robert Jordan books, or David Eddings.

There are many more but those a just a few.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.