drinking glasses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacksparrow22
seriously what is up with them? they are all cylindrical and stuff, why cant we drink out of our own hands, damnit? are we unable to? mad mad mad

stinkfist462
EVIL DIE!!!

lil bitchiness
EEEEEVIL! miffed

stinkfist462
yes EVIL!!

lil bitchiness
mad silly glasses....

jacksparrow22
definitely....they restrict our freedom!!!madmad

stinkfist462
yes

Darth Revan
*destroys an entire crate of drinking glasses with a splitting maul*
DIE GLASSES!!!!!!!!!

jacksparrow22
yes! this doubles as anger management!

Gotwa
I threatened to kill my councilor in anger management.. stick out tongue

Darth Revan
great sig gotwa.....funniest thing I've seen all day

Gotwa
Heh, thanks.

nazgulinthedark
soo?? glasses, big deal

Darth Revan
here's a list of things that are wrong with drinking glasses:
1. You can't carry a full glass around with you while running in a race or playing any sport for that matter.
2. Long ago we were gifted with wondrous creations called hands. We should be able to use them for whatever we want to, including drinking water.
3. A cylander? How boring is that? Now if they were dodecahedron (sp?) shaped, that would be cool.
4. They're made of glass. They break instantly upon contact with the ground. If I'm going to use something other than my hands to drink with I want it to be durable.
5. You can't use them for anything other than drinking water without people thinking you're an idiot.
6. What the hell is up with all this optimist/pessimist "the glass is half full"/"the glass is half empty" crap? An eating/drinking utensil should be just that, not a personality test, dammit!!

and these are just a few of the many reasons why drinking glasses must die.

jacksparrow22
thumb up soooo true!

lil bitchiness
mad glasses!!

jacksparrow22
grrr they piss me off mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.