Movie theatre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gotwa
I think most of those people who don't read the books need to be banned from the theatre. I was watching RotK today.. and some people when Sam got married were all.. 'AWWWW' really loud.. and kept being annoying.. I wanted to stab them with my straw..

BingaBonga
Now, now, I know it's annoying. Well, we had an incident when the damn fire alarm kept going off for no reason. One of my friends decided to go up and tell them to knock it off. It was annoying.

It was great because when Gandalf wacked Denethor with his staff to get him to shut up with the stupid orders, the entire theater broke out in applause. John Noble did an excellent job.

Gotwa
Haha I loved that part. I just wish the Shire fights would have been added.. -.-

BingaBonga
Anyway, I know it may be annoying, but that would be impossible to do. I had to tell my friends what was going on half the time, but I enjoyed it.

fini
nah gotwa then the series wont break any records............and besides people today ( i am being GENERAL) are too lazy to read books anymore.

hell you should see the amount of people in here asking stupid questions that could be answered if they read the book!!!.......it annoys the hell out of me

BingaBonga
what are you talking about when you said the series won't break any records?

SKAliv
It's one thing to support the movie with a few well-earned applauses every now and then, but when people go overboard, it really bothers me. This guy sitting next to me kept yelling out, and at first, I was glad to see him getting so into the movie. Then I just got really pissed off.

The WORST is when people clap at parts that should not be clapped at, just because they're smartasses.

--Liv

BingaBonga
Yup, this one group of guys yelled out "ass!" to some orc. I'm like grow up. I know that going to a movie is fun, but when you're not the only ones in the audience, then it's annoying.

SKAliv
yeah...especially when it's a good movie. Like, why can't they yell out immature stuff like that when they go to one of those cheap teen movies with no plot. Argh, what has happened to this country?!?!

Gotwa
I had this one guy behind me laughing at the parts he shouldn't laugh at.. such as the giant stones flying through people at Minas Tirith, and when Frodo got his finger bitten off, and when Frodo rejected Sam.. etc.. I wanted to stab him with a straw too.. stick out tongue

SilverFighter
Here is my ROTK experience at the theather:

2hrs to buy tickets.
1 1/2 hrs in line to enter the theather showing.
a 4 min trip to the bathroom (Damn all that Cherry Coke I was drinking)
Full house not a seat available.

Was it worth it? YOU BETCHA!!!! Even if I had to stand for 3hrs I would still see this film!!!! Well, gotta get ready for tomorrow again......cuz I have to see this movie again and again!!!! I love this film!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.