ROTK Rocked!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilvorlandobloom
here is the thread to talk about why you loved the movie so much. (since i havent found one yet!miffed )

omg the movie was SO.... i cant even think of a word to describe it... MAGNIFICENT. its the best movie i have EVER seen!
i loved the part where Legolas killed the mumakil, that was so awsome!! and when Pippin sang that song! that made me cry. and when omg theres just too many parts to talk about in one post

Hypernova
Pippin singing that song was amazing!!

http://www.lordoftherings.net/legend/gallery/images/rotkexclusive/image6.jpg

Lord_Andres
I loved when Gimli said, That still only counts as one laughing and your right words can't descripe how good it is and WILL ALWAYS BE, just wish I was in the battles that took place in it

ilvorlandobloom
oh that pic reminded me of when denethor was eating all that food, that was disgusting.

shadow link
spare some sympathy for those of us who have to wait till 26th

if this movie doesnt get every single golden globe and oscar possible even for the sole reason that the other two didnt then there will be a public riot in the streets

ilvorlandobloom
oh, i feel sorry for everyone who still hasnt seen it

SilverFighter
I love this movie specially Eowyn!!!! OMG she stole my heart in the battle scene. Gosh she was quite the warrior in ROTK.

ilvorlandobloom
omg i know! she was so awesome when she killed the Witch King! that was one of my many favorite parts!

SilverFighter
Yeah!!!! That was my favorite scene in the movie!!! In Two Towers she was great but in ROTK she became quite the Lady Warrior!!! Eowyn Rocks!!!!!!!

ilvorlandobloom
yes! go Eowyn! people love u now! i was so mad when so many people hated her cuz of TT....
anyways, i just remembered some other scenes that rocked!
when the orcs think the other orcs are coming cuz the ships come and Aragorn comes out of the ship w/ the Dead Army behind! omg, that was so cool.
and the very beginning scene w/ Smeagol and Deagol. it was so sad though...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif
Andy Serkis better win an Oscar or some award now.

OMG...how could i forget this?? SHELOB WAS SO GOOD!!! omg, she was so scary! Shelob! how could i forget her? she was definetely one of my fave parts! omg

Lord_Andres
the best part was the battle at the black gate, or the charge of the Rohirim

Kitoky
Return of the King was awesome!! When the Nazguls screeched I could really feel their pain!! It was sooo awesome, the battle scenes were phenomenal and the Frodo/Sam scenes was soo emotional I cried everytime!!

"No man can defeat me."
"I am no man."

The battle-scene at Minas Tirith was out of this world! First the orcs showed up and then the Rohirrims, then the Oliphants, then the Dead Army, then the Nazguls, then the Eagles, it was amazing!!

Gandalf definately had some up close kick butt action and the burning of the Beacon was really cool. Legolas was kicking it when he took his reigns on the Oliphant! And when he did, "32...33..."
"That still counts as 1! I don't care what you say, it only counts as 1!"

ilvorlandobloom
that was so sad when Frodo told Sam to go home...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

Member.
when leg took out that oliphaunt and crew by himself, that was some crazy elf action.

ilvorlandobloom
i know, that part was one of Legolas's finest moments.

JohnMatrix
all those scenes are cool but

That was such a horrid line, you could see that coming ten min before it happened.

Kitoky
Puleeeease JohnMatrix, why don't ya go to your little 'RotK was a dissappointment' thread and spread your christmas love there. Though Eowyn's line in the book was really good too.

"I am no living man. You look upon a woman. Eowyn I am..."

BOPRecruit 16
legolas was so smooth when he killed his first elephante and slide off, then gimli said, "that only counts as one!" laughing

kalantiaw
eowyn was one pissed off woman... she kicked major a$$... she took down an oliphant by herself man... and then beheading that nazgul's dragon-ride-thingy (don't know the name stick out tongue )... i think that the i-am-no-man line was pretty well delivered though very predictable...

and the army of dead just totally f***s up everything on sight...

and frodo... "the ring is mine..." i don't know if this was his exact line but he wasn't gonna give it up... he was completely taken over devil ...

and the peregrine song was just reeking emotions man... that ws just so sad the steward did that to faramir... what na a$$...

anyways, way cool movie...

BOPRecruit 16
it was amazing when she decapitated the fell beast and helped merry stab the witch king.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.