soooo....... and what´s now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
ive a strange feeling now, when everythings over. i mean were gonna see the extended version and maybe (and really maybe) the hobbit but now its over....
f**************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exa
NOTHING is over,
the best thing that has kept the fans alive for 50 years still exists... hey we still have the books... and of course the RoTK extended.

sauron
very true, also the hobbit will not be out for a long while if he is allowed to mkae it, he is currently filming king kong, which wont be out till xmas 05

nazgulinthedark
hehehe the hobbit!

sauron
no nazgul in the hobit though, theres gollum, gandalf bilbo, elrond, legolas and arwen will be thrown in

Seraph

Danistar
I haven't seen RotK yet, so it's not over for me!!! stick out tongue

sauron
damn you

Smodden
rotk is cool and hobbit beter come out but we still have books and DVDs

kokiril33t
now why will legolas and arwen be in the hobbit? they weren't in the book...

Ariadne
The extended edition will keep me happy for quite a while, and it still doesn't quite feel like I've seen RotK, but after a few more times it'll probably feel over and then I'll be really sad.

shadowy_blue
Those are just rumors but even so, throwing Legolas in even maybe for a cameo (maybe one appearance or something) is not too far off since he is King Thranduil's son. Now, about Arwen, I'm not sure but at the time Bilbo and the gang went to Rivendell, Arwen was in Lothlorien so...

KidRock
and of course we have Middle-Earth Online!

Member.
Why would PJ put Arwen and Legolas in The Hobbit?

shadowy_blue
I believe this question was answered in my original post. It's just my insight though...but..yeah. big grin

Member.
Again, why would PJ put Arwen and Legolas in The Hobbit?

Fire
idd, no need, lotta cool dwarves in the hobbit

shadowy_blue
Gee, it's just a rumor. Nothing's certain. We do not know if PJ will really put them in, those are just speculations but has some possibilities. Chill!

Member.
Why would there even be rumors that PJ will put Arwen and Legolas in The Hobbit?

shadowy_blue
Because it's a movie? Everything and everyone which are popular are always attached with rumors. It's nothing new. And Legolas and Arwen are pretty popular, with huge fanbase, and to know that they are children of two of the characters in the "The Hobbit", fans are hoping to see them. I even think there are also rumors about Gimli being there.

Member.
That could work. Go back in time and get Orlando when he was 6 and get Liv when she was 6, and bring them back to the present and film them running up to their father. Yes, that could really work. Why is this a movie?

shadowy_blue
A book that will be made into a movie if ever.

And Orlando and Liv doesn't have to look like 6 year olds since "The Hobbit" took place 60 years before the quest to destroy the Ring. And since Legolas and Arwen are Elves, their looks doesn't age that fast and they can still be played by Orlando and Liv.

Member.
Yes, Arwen looks like she is 120 years old in the movie and Legolas looks like 400.

shadowy_blue
What!?! Legolas is 2,391 years old and Arwen's age isn't too far from his. Making them still in their 2,000s at the time of "The Hobbit" making Liv and Orlando still eligible for the role.

Just to make this clear though. I am not insisting on making Legolas and Arwen be in the movie. I'm just stating some reasons why not.

Member.
I like how you said "...still in their 2,000s...", great stuff. I congratulate you. And you were making yourself clear before this, i was just being annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.