Hulk - The End - the best survivor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnie
I read Hulk The End and according to that Hulk is the only one that survived the Nuclear holocaust. All the other heroes r dead and Bruce Banner is the only "human" left on earth. He's left on earth to age to death and his only companion is a floating alien recording unit. Bruce wants to die and the HULK doesn't let him. The HUlk Says: HUlk is the strongest, Hulk must survive. Hulk needs noone, Hulk wants to be left alone. Hulk is cold.

I liked this one, I never knew that Hulk had such an end. So with all those discussions Hulk vs Juggernaut and others, I agree that Hulk is the man smile. Sad story and a sad finish for a character that powerful.
So who do u think is the best survivior now smile?

Asian Hulk
How do you like this Monster Hulk?

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

MaverickIce
That was not his real end. It was a REALLY good story but not his final ending.

Spawnie
Hey, hey more comemnts plz. Tell me how it really ended. I read that one cuz I got it in hard cover and the drawing was really neat. I didn't realize that this was just an utopic ending. Nevertheless I liked it very much.

MaverickIce
The whole END series are possible endings for popular characters. Nothing more

Spawnie
What was the real end of Bruce Banner? I dont' know if there is one. Cuz I know that the new Hulk is not Bruce anymore.

MaverickIce
There isn't one.

Spawnie
Oohhh. Ok. Did Hulk have any special editions? Some crossovers?

Lag
Yeah I'm sure he did. I don't know of any, but every character has special editions and cross-overs. Cross-overs especially for Hulk, he's probably been in more comics that weren't his own more than anybody. Fantastic Four, Avengers (even though he was on the Team), some spidey, some X-Men.

Asian Hulk
So the Hulk is a green giant monster superhero you know!!!!

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

venomfan
yep wolvie has a the end comin out two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.