Flu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Mrs.MM has had flu this week and I just know I'm gonna get it over Christmas. sad

Which means.......no drinking during my holiday! eek! eek! eek!

*Runs around screaming*

Baylin
Ah well a whisky hot toddy never hurt anyone with flu in fact I highly recommend it!

yerssot
*gasps*
I feel your pain sad

silver_tears
awwwwwwww sad THE HUMANITY!! sad

yerssot
*cries*

mechmoggy
Its been hell, she's had me running round getting medicine, going food shopping, cooking and making up hot water bottles.

Surely as a bloke I shouldn't have to do these types of tasks? wink

yerssot
to get your precious alcohol... yes!

mechmoggy
It gets worse....

I have to wrap some prezzies and drive them round to my aunt and uncle now, alone! When Mrs.MM is there I can just sit there and not say much, now I'll be forced to socialize with them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
conviniently timed of her, I say! wink

mechmoggy
Indeed!

I may drop the prezzies on the doorstep, ring the bell and run off.

grymlock
drink plenty hot tea and soup... it will work mate!!

cheers!!

yerssot
you will actualy get OUT of your car? messed

mechmoggy
I ain't got it yet!

But no doubt she'll wait till I'm asleep on Xmas eve and lick my face all over to spread the germs my way.

grymlock
laughing out loud

cheers!!

silver_tears
laughing out loud omg mech laughing out loud
oh and I object to the bloke comment miffed

yerssot
he said it big grin

cermiestar
take lots of vit c!

Fire
well Mechy that looks like fun stick out tongue

Baylin
laughing out loud Hmm a variation on the old knock door run game - knock door drop prezzie run. I like it, and with inlaws like mine it could well catch on! big grin

mechmoggy
I'd call em' outlaws rather than inlaws, but outlaws are wanted. yes

It wasn't too bad to be honest, I got to my old mans and they were all just going out for a meal. So I stopped there and played GTA3 till they came back and then I left. stick out tongue

Mrs.MM was still poorly bad all day yesterday, so I had to go and do the Xmas food shopping alone. It was hell, there were lost and confused old ladies everywhere, blocking the aisle's and generally smelling of wee.

I was pushing round a trolley that was so packed with useless food, that I was struggling to keep the crate of beer and the 6 bottles of wine from sliding off the top. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
what? no running ? stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Hee hee, I was wondering how long it would take for that comment to get noticed. stick out tongue

Corran
OMG no drinking, you poor soul.

mechmoggy
Hey Corr, well I haven't come down with it yet. I felt pretty rough this morning, but I was drinking quite heavily last night.

My mucka finishes work today, pretty soon I should think, and we're meeting up for a bit of a session this afternoon. beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.