Keira Knightley and Winona Ryder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

natalievskeira
Gosh, do they look alike!!! More so than Keira and Natalie. Natalie and Keira have totally different looks, each beautiful in their own way... same for Keira and Winona... but they look more alike... anyone agree? I think the major Star Wars fans will be poed at me, cuz it's their little fantasy to have Sabe look like Padme.

Let the arguing being!!! lol.

diegocala
What?? They look nothing alike...I think you should put the bong down laughing out loud

natalievskeira
I'll post a picture, you'll see!!! Why don't you shove the bong where it needs to be shoved!!!

diegocala
If you were here I would laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tex
THey do look alike!

Keira is like a blonde version of Winona! love

diegocala
Look-alikes or not...I would bang them both that's for sure!

Winona has better breasts!

natalievskeira
OMG, lol. I'll post that pic... and i ain't smokin' nothing. laughing Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
I wouldn't be surprised if they were sisters. I just hope the whole stealing thing is in the past.

mouth
yeah they do look alike, but personally i prefer keira to winona ..

badkittykitty
they are both beautiful..sometimes I think they are twins!

NyC-gUrL
they dont look alike no

NyC-gUrL
well....maybe they do a lil confused

lil bitchiness
UGH!! Kiera Knightly..she is NASTEEEY!!

Winona is great..and beautiful and they look nothing alike..Kera has those teeth and that annoying pout!! URGH!! I cant stand her!! mad

diegocala
Exactly lil, Kiera might look like Winona, but that is cause she has to try to look that good!

Winona all the way baby!!

benkenobisgirl
I don't see the similarities, myself. no They both have the habit of twisting their mouths rather strangely sometimes, though I notice it more with Keira.

I liked Keira a lot in Bend It Like Beckham. What a change from Pirates!

hobbit_lover
I agree with you I always say that they look alike

hobbit_lover
and keria knightley

Kes
Use this thread to compare actors/actresses:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=928752#post928752
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.