LOTR Board Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
Does anyone else have the LOTR themed board game. Yesterday I went and bought the Monopoly and Risk. I was up until 4am concouring Middle Earth on Risk laughing The games are amazing with the detail. In the monopoly instead of Boardwalk and Park Place u have Mount Doom and Badar Dur. Thr middle is a map of Middle Earth. The Risk game is amazing, also.

I wanted the others but trust me with all the LOTR stuff I buy I am broke. LOL The next things I am buying is the LOTR Trivial Pursiut (they were sold out) and the Chess and Batgammon (sp) game. They looked amazing and had solid wood cases. They were also V. much more expensive. But they will be mine!!!

Does anyone else have any of them?????

Lord_Andres
the risk u bought was it the trilogy version?

Aurora
Yes

Exa
I have Risk.... love the game especially the LoTR edition, does anyone have the mordor-and-gondor-addition?

Aurora
No I don't! I WANT IT! LOL I am on my way to a very hefty collection, but I hate that some things arent' avaiable here, or are very hard to find. Ebay is my friend!!!

LegolasIsMyMan
The RISK is awsome, like Aurora said, we were up till 4:00 this morning playing, and yes she did concure a lil bit of middle earth, but not with out a fight out of the evil in the world devil * me *..... There for a while , i made her a lil angry, didn't i Aurora, i like to take land from people
Muahhhamuhahhh muahhhaahah *caugh*caugh* smile wacko

Aurora
Yes, yes, but good always wins out! angel angel angel

fini
sad i wanna

nazgulinthedark
i want the lotr monopoly! i love monopoly!! it's my favorite game!! eek!

LegolasIsMyMan
no good does not always win AURORA

Aurora
It does when I am playing the Elves!!! But this is getting off subject.

Does any one eles own any of the games?

nazgulinthedark
no, but i'm gonna go buy em! eek!

Melkor_TheEnemy
I have the LOTR Monopoly, such a cool game. I went Gandalf and beat my friends. At the end I claimed the one ring as kind of a symbol that I had won....but that's enough of my sad life. My girlfriend beat me a week later, she got all four horses, Bill the Pony, Shadowfax, Brego and.... ummm.... one more, can't remember.

Lord_Andres
The edition with Gondor and Mordor is called The Trilogy Version, it seams to be a bit hard to find tho

Aurora
The risk?

If So mine says " RISK The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Edition"

rolos
I MUST have lotr trivial persuit. I first saw it at FAO shwartz in NYC, but then i found it here where I live at a Target. THey keep selling out though before i can get the chance to buy it.

Aurora
I am going to get it as soon as it comes into stock. They keep selling out here too.

LegolasIsMyMan
Aurora i got the Monopoly trilogy edition today,as an early present for x-mas., NOW I HAVE MY OWN PRESCIOUS!!!!!!!

lkotbr33
the only thing with risk game is that the lotr instructions are so f***ing confusing but the game is good

turin
now are these games identical to the originals but the board and pieces are LOTR themed, or are there actual differences in the game play to acomodate LOTR?

LegolasIsMyMan
Monopoly is different, there isnt like free parking, and it's just diff. YOu would have to play...

Ariadne
I would love the LotR Monopoly game, but I already have a pretty new Monopoly so my mom probably wouldn't let me (even though it would be my money...)

The Unknown
I have the Trilogy edition Monopoply and the FotR board game where you play as the characters and get points for collecting cards and stuff. You go to the different locations and at the end, it branches off so you have to be the TT and RotK games to complete it.

Aurora
What??? I haven't seen that! I wants it, for my birthday..... U hear that beka??? It's coming up u know!

I finally got the LOTR Trivial Pursuit! It is great. I had to go to three diff. stores and brave the holiday mall traffic to get it but I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sis is great at it. She beat the game before I even moved once. She cracks me up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.