Shrek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
I've just watched this film for the first time in ages and I forgot how funny it is! It's the best Computer animated film by a mile. There are too many amazing one liners to list! Anyone else agree?

burlyman
yes
i need to go rewatch: shrek, toy story 1&2, bugs life, antz, ice age....

DracotheDragon
Shrek wasnt as good as finding nemo, but u are half right, its the 2nd best CG Animated film cuz Nemo beat it, and its story was awesome!

catfish
shrek is the best, i want to see shrek 2. when's tat coming out?

Pipage558
Yeah i saw it yesterday. i was laughing my a$$ off all day! that movie is one of the best of all time!

bigp
Shrek is awesome. Shrek 2 is coming out, I think, early 2005.

Kes
I had only seen it once. Saw it for the 2nd time a few days ago, I must say it lost some of its charm. Still fun thou, afraid to see it again thou.

Silvermane
Than I guess you haven't seen anything by Squaresoft, Like Final Flight of the Osiris, or the SE done in Matrix Revolusions or even the upcoming FF7 movie. Square loves to hog the best animators in the world.

Away from that, Metropolis and Wonderful Days (Still only in Jap) have some killer CG

claidisa_felton
sad how can you say finding nemo was better than shrek?
imo, shrek is the greatest animated movie ever. hilarious for every age group!!!

cheeky munkey
i love shrek and Nemo.... dont make me choose.... sad
they both rule!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Eclipse
Ummmm......Sure they both rule!!! Go Nemo go Shrek!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

amity75
I watched Shrek again the other night and, honestly, Finding Nemo doesnt even come close to it. It's visually stunning but just a bit too "Disney" for me. I mean, Shrek has a hard-on joke for cryin out loud!!

ash007
I really liked Nemo lol i cant belvie i actually started to cry in that movie

claidisa_felton
laughing laughing that is sooo funni!! and in monsieur (sp) hoods song, he sez
i like an honest fight i like a saucy little maid.
what he's basically saying is he likes to get
PAID

obviously gonna say laid!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.