Manic Street Preachers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
My favourite band. Anyone else of the same opinion?

in flames
i never heard of them..what do they play ?

amity75
Stop what your doing right now and go out and buy their "Holy Bible" album! I guarantee you will not be disappointed! It was hailed at the time as Britains answer to "Nevermind" but obviously it's miles better. After releasing the album their guitarist Richey Edwards disappeared and has never been seen since.

in flames
i cant get it where i live..they sell popy shit here..so can you recommend me songs that will blow my mind?

in flames
i cant get it where i live..they sell popy shit here..so can you recommend me songs to download that will blow my mind?

amity75
Yup! Download the following - "Faster", "Yes", "PCP" and "Die in the summertime". Hopefully that will get you interested!

fanatos
Have two songs, i.e "If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next" and "Ocean Spray". Of course I like them if I have them. Are all their songs as good as those two?

amity75
They're even better!

kohl
i love them too. yay.

Corlindel
They are a nice and tolerated pop band
I like their clip "Here by the grace of God" and some older musics are good enough to not turn of my radio. huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.