Bod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BidMyBlood2Run
"Hot Bod, nice Bod, I want your Bod."

Oh my God! They won't stop showing these damn commercials! A body spray for men... interesting... but they show the commercials all of the time!

Gotwa
Cause we're cool.

§pearhead
blink erm...ok!

BidMyBlood2Run
Sorry.. just a rant laughing out loud

Gotwa
RANTRANTRANTRANT.. they're fun.. smile

§pearhead
thats fine...

jacksparrow22
whats this spray called? is it axe cause it smells really really really really strongly messed

Gotwa
Axe smells good.. but not when its in abundance.. =o

BidMyBlood2Run
I don't know, I'm not a professional with guy's colognes. I do like some of the ones from Abercrombie... but I don't know their names

Gotwa
Down with.. American Eagle.. that Aerop.. thing.. Abercrombie and fitch.. and all those other prep things.. =o

§pearhead
this is wierdest thread...

BidMyBlood2Run
I don't like the clothes messed
I'm not into prep at all.. but those fragrances are nice

Gotwa
I've got like.. two that I never wear.. stick out tongue

Aqua
we dont get commercials here in misawa, japan stick out tongue

jacksparrow22
speaking of abercrombie i was at the mall the other day and they had a LIVE MODEL there and usually i dont like their modeling campaign because it is racist but he was in just boxers. oh. my. god. *drools*

Gotwa
Ew.. bad picture.. >.o

§pearhead
er...ok...

jacksparrow22
well you guys wouldnt understand stick out tongue

BidMyBlood2Run
In NYC on fifth they had a live woman model, but never have I seen a live male model eek!
I'm going to have to search around big grin

§pearhead
yes excuse my not being gay then...

jacksparrow22
this was at the westchester mall....even my hard-to-please friends were like aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! hotness!!!!love there was also a woman but she was wearing normal clothes and no one paid attention to her. i felt sort of bad for her. sosort of\

BidMyBlood2Run
I understand! yes eek!

§pearhead
i think she means males

BidMyBlood2Run
just the same, I still understand stick out tongue

jacksparrow22
oh bid youre so sweet happy

Dogbert
these are the bst commerecials ever! hot guys w\ hot bods, what more do you want!?

BidMyBlood2Run
not all of them are that hot messed

BidMyBlood2Run
thanks big grin

jacksparrow22
no problem big grin

burlyman
is Bod the name of the fragrance, or am i missing something? confused

if so, what a pathetic advert

GroundedAgain
its da brand thingy..but i dont know wats up dese stupid commercials eitha!!!! they showed em all time a couple years ago and then they disappeared tiull like..dis weekend and now every otha commercial is fer "bod"

BidMyBlood2Run
That's exactly what I'm talking about Grounded! I'm glad someone knows what I mean.

Tex
A&F always has live models in their window displays!

I'm sure it looks smashing on your resume! stick out tongue

Yeah, those Bod commercials are so annoying!
Always in Black & White they are! yes

lil bitchiness
OMG the guys from Diet Coke comercials...love

Those i can stand...and ''chance'' parfeum comericail because it has my perfect man in it (black hair, blue eyes)...

Some lynx comercials kick ass.....wink

burlyman
lynx aka axe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.