Is it me..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gotwa
IS it just me.. or does it look like the only reason the guy is out of the tank halfway is because he can't fit his head in it?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tank.gif

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

dave123
interesting observation

§pearhead
mebbe because all it is is a head

Gotwa
Are you sure?

Gotwa
So who's driving it?

Tired Hiker
I think that the tank was built wrong and the engineers did not take into consideration that maybe a LegoMan would be driving it.

§pearhead
i dun think hes actually driving it...he got stuck during his attempt to get in

Gotwa
So why's he smiling?

Tired Hiker
Actually, it's the 'cool guy'. 'Cool guy' is driving it! Only he's camouflaged.

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

Gotwa
But.. how did the cool guy get in? stick out tongue

Gotwa
Cause.. if the one guy got stuck.. he couldn't get in.. or.. the cool guy lost weight.. got in.. but now the other guy is stuck.. and the cool guy will die.. stick out tongue

§pearhead
he didnt

§pearhead
get in, i mean

Gotwa
So how is he driving?

Tired Hiker
I personally think that cool guy is stuck, but he doesn't want to show panic, so he just looks so damn cool to cover it up!

Tired Hiker
He drives by osmosis.

Gotwa
Oh I see.. the guy we see IS cool guy..

§pearhead
whoever said he was driving? i think hes just chillin in the cockpit, stuck, as th had said, but doesn't want to look "uncool" being stuck.

Gotwa
What if he was in the middle of a war? =o

Tired Hiker
yeah.

§pearhead
then hed be pretty kruffing screwed!

Gotwa
I'd have to say so myself. stick out tongue I guess the topic is done with then. sad

Tired Hiker
with his big head sticking out and all! laughing out loud

Gotwa
Not like you'd be able to miss it.. stick out tongue

Gotwa
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/yinyang.gif WHAT HAPPENED TO ITS FACE =O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.