Favorite Late Night Shows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
What's your favorite Late Night show? Mine's Jay Leno.

SlipknoT
Mines Conan, that show is just so funny. Jay Leno is next, headlines are hilarious. But the worst is kilborn. Theres absolutely nothing funny about his show.

Lord Soth
Conan. The way he always makes fun of himself is endearing

metal face
conan you ignorant marmots

he's so random

jay isnt funny

only conan

EOWYN3
I like Conan a lot, but I'm living in S. Korea right now, and they only show only Letterman and Leno! I MISS Conan!

The Unknown
Conan's funny, but IMO not as funny as Leno.

SlipknoT
jimmy kimmle is also pretty bad.

Lord Soth
I like Jay and Conan.

Things they do that I like:
When Jay goes "Oh yeah, I'm way out of line, shut up!" laughing

Conan's physical humor, and when he makes fun of himself

alic88
2 months back conan was the guest on jay leno

Darth Bandon
I voted for Conan O'Brien, but no one will ever be as funny as Johnny Carson, he was the all time best and I liked the late late show better when Tom Snyder was the host.

The Unknown
What are you people's favorite parts about their shows, like Jay Leno and Headlines?

Lord Soth
Conan and.......everything he does stick out tongue

metal face
everything conan does is funny

beggening of the show

interviews

jay sucks

you kids need to learn

SilverFighter
My vote goes to Jaaaaay Leno!!!!!

Mafia Girl
I like Conan.....i dont really like Jay Leno. David Letterman is pretty good...but i havent seen to much of his show lately.

Fire
Leno's hilarious

Lord Soth
Conan's better

Curl_Up&Dye
CONAN IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Carson retired and ended his show on my birthday May 22

ragesRemorse
LENO is a tool. CONAN or LETTERMAN are the only two worth watching

NateTheGreat
I watch Leno personally.

Lord Soth
I've never wtahc Letterman myself, but Conan kicks ASS

Aurora
Letterman!!!! I watch him constantly, he is hilarious, and he is not afraid to laugh at himself and I love that. Conan is a very close second.

The Unknown
The first time I watched a Conan interview on his show was about two nights ago. He was talking to Kristin Kreuk and saying how he loved Smallville and watched it, yet when he talked about it, he had no idea what he was talking about. He was saying that Clark should just tell Lana that he's Superman so he won't always have to run off when she's in trouble and then come back as Superman... Clark's not Superman yet, lol.

Dogbert
Conan rules! He is my favorite late night show host smile

steely balls
conan o'brien
did u know that the top three late night hosts were all born in april, i find that intresting

Lord Soth
Yeah, but everyone knows that he becomes Superman, so it's basically a given that everyone would call him that while he's using his powers

The Unknown
But that has nothing to do with it... he said he watched the show and loved it, yet he says things that aren't even in the show. Even though he has powers, he's not Superman and Lana never sees anyone ever using any powers.

Lord Soth
confused I'm not sure what you're saying.....

The Unknown
I'm saying that everything Conan said about Smallville is incorrect.

He says that Clark should tell Lana he's Superman...but Clark doesn't become Superman until he leaves Smallville.

Lord Soth
You're taking a small not-even mistake way out of proportion. In the big scheme of things, a verbal mistake that Conan O'Brian made is not going to change the course of the future

ElectricBugaloo
Conan, then Letterman

Leno is unfunny, Kilborn...i don't know...and Kimmel was better on The Man Show

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Conan!

he is damn funny! I luv the way he makes fun of himself! I luv his show it is funny from the beginning to end, My favorite parts of the show is when he shows pictures and talks ! hahahah !

Woooo Conan Rocks!

The Unknown
All I'm saying is that Conan claims to love the show, yet knows nothing about it.

Lord Soth
Again, you take it out of proportion. Who are you to say that he knows NOTHING?!?!? He watches the show, and yet you say he literally knows NOTHING, an opinion based a one tiny mistake.

Oh god, you're ridiculous laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Unknown
? EVERYONE who watches the show would know that he's not Superman. So obviously he doesn't watch it.

Lord Soth
Yeah, well EVERYONE also knows that he ends up being Superman, so it's understandable that someone would call him that from time to time

Berlin
I like The Daily Show with Jon Steward but my favorite late night show host is Conan O'Brien

The Unknown
But Clark NEVER disappears and comes back as Superman...

Lord Soth
I never said he did

The Unknown
Conan did.

ElectricBugaloo
the point is that we all know h'es superman in the future. so we could easily call him superman.

and besides, that show's annoying.

The Unknown
That has nothing to do with it. Conan states that Clark always runs off leaving Lana in danger and returns as Superman. ANYONE who watches the show would know that's not true, so obviously he doesn't watch the show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.