toby keith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgulinthedark
anyone else like toby keith?? or heard of him? or something????
ok, well toby keith is awesome, and if you haven't listened to him you should, so a song or two to start you off:

i love this bar thumb up thumb up
country boys and girls
uh, can't think of any mor big grin

nazgulinthedark
no ones posting in my beautiful thread!!

nazgulinthedark
POST PEOPLE POST POST POST!!!

lookie! a toby keith sig love

nazgulinthedark
ugh, was no one in this forum heard of toby keith??????

VallejoKid707
i have...

Gotwa
Sorry.;. toby keith = thumb down

nazgulinthedark
toby keith = thumb up

yay! some one posted! actually two people posted! yay!

Gotwa
thumb down > thumb up

Toby Keith = thumb down

nazgulinthedark
toby keith = thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Gotwa
no

nazgulinthedark
yes

Gotwa
no

nazgulinthedark
yes yes yes yes yes yes

VallejoKid707
no no no no no no

nazgulinthedark
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

nazgulinthedark
bumpity bump bump!

John Smith
nobody is posting because along with country,toby keith is horrible

toby sucks=3

like toby=just you

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup.

nazgulinthedark
toby keith doesn't suck, and country isn't horrible, you might aswell call this the "rap forum" instead of the music discussion because all the threads are about...this rapper that rapper, this rapper is coming to town...blah de blah blah blah...

Gotwa
Sorry, rap sucks too.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
you know there is mainstream rap and underground rap/hip hop. plz dont just say rap sux. that makes no sense. and you cant say both sux since u haven't heard underground.

loserib
i think country was allright but it has the same problem as mainstream rap its become too pop

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol IS THERE UNDERGROUND COUNTRY?!
smile

loserib
im not sure most likely theres is but i have heard country that i liked
merl haggerd
hank willaims sr
johnny cash

you know that old time country that you can sit and drink too and think hey man my life aint that bad the guy singing has got it way worse then me

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i c

nazgulinthedark
hank william thumb up thumb down

johnny cash thumb up

Londe
I like country music, although I do live in Texas which is mostly a bunch of honky tonks, but I'm proud! And yea, I like Toby Keith!
* Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue!* thumb up

nazgulinthedark
I love that song eek! love

yes! finally someone else that likes toby keith! this is what i have been waiting for the entire thread! thank you!

John Smith
COUNTRY SUCKS

John Smith
REDNECKS

Gotwa
Sorry. I've heard enough of it. I have underground rap saved as a station on netscape radio to see if there's ever anything good. GOOD JOB NEWB. Anyways.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
gotwa how am i a "newb" since i've been here longer than u. and i wasn't referring that post only to U (selfish *******). ANyways...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
and "IF" u have heard underground rap...plz do explain y u hate it.

Gotwa
Let's see. Reasons why you are a newb:

1) Your grammar sucks.
2) I think I have the right to call you what I want.
3) You've got an album cover as your signature, and attempted 1337 speak as a name

Now onto the next topic. Why do I hate rap, and it's underground counterpart. Well, survey says:

1) All it is, is a cheap attempt at poetry with beats.
2) Almost every song starts off with a gutteral sound, or if you don't understand that, YO YO YO, UNGH, ALRIGHT HERE WE GO, YEA, UH HUH
3) The rapper rarely keeps in decent time with the beats.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
1. U dont have to respect and i wont respect u
2. my grammer sux? ROFL its internet typing man/female (sorry i dont know ur gender ill check) and im very intellectual. (straight A's beotch)
3. And u got a whore on ur signature i dont see how urs is better
4. u racist against black? y u hating on my sig.

Gotwa
1) I wasn't going to respect you in the first place.
2) If you use netspeak you obviously are a lazy moron who can't bother typing out, 'you'.
3) I don't care if she's a whore. You don't even know who it is. It's not even my signature.
4) If I was racist against the black population then why are my best and most trusted friends black?
5) I'm hating, as you put it, on your signature because your lack of an able mind keeps you from coming up with something original.
6) I make straight A's aswell, and I'm in AP.

Gotwa
Sorry for the double post.

^ You earn my respect.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yea AP same here. aight i can see we have our differences.

nazgulinthedark
YOU SUCK

§pearhead
please people dont generalize...for the most part i dont like country either but ive liked a few

John Smith
hahaha,pfffffffffffffft.PLEASE you little girl.go back to jr high and study with this AP shit.

nazgulinthedark
gotwa posted that not me

§pearhead
hey gotwa's male just thought youd like to know that

DracotheDragon
No. Country is, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being best, 2. Opera is 1.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i like opera better than country.

nazgulinthedark
i like rap better than opera blink

but rap is a -10.9 on my scale

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well at least its on the scale HAHAHAHA
country isn't even on my scale
its underneath the scale

§pearhead
one would think that a negative number is worse than being off the scale, as being off the scale implies a flat out zero.

nazgulinthedark
yes

Extol
I love Toby Keith. also Brad Pasley and Kenny Chesney.

John Smith
tony keith is gay

John Smith
country sucks

John Smith
alabama,bunch of redneck sister lovers

Extol
country gets me in a good mood.

nazgulinthedark
BRAD PASLY!!!! love love love love i'm gonna go make a sig with him on it!! eek!

fishing song love
celebritylove

Spitfire-1337
ive never seen anyone rep country like that ive seen metal/rock reppers and of course rap/hip-hop but country? ack country is ok...i like maybe 3 songs and rap is even lower...mainstream rap that is never heard underground rap...i like Dre but thats it but metal= thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up rock rock

BUNNY= bunny

§pearhead
nice to hear your well rounded opinion. not to mention its toby, not tony.

nazgulinthedark
spell it right if you're going to be insulting him please

sauron
you my friend are such a bastard, she was showing some respect to your musical tase, would it be too hard for you to do the same,

oh and p.s rap....its shit,

nazgulinthedark
yay!!! thank you sauron!

§pearhead
Retards
Attempting
Poetry

nazgulinthedark
thumb up exactly!

TrAnCeDuO
couldnt have said it any better...

John Smith
edited, (mainly because of stupidity by the poster)

TrAnCeDuO
ooohh...nice comeback....that was very intelligent-_-"

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wanna see something intelligent....u just did. look u think ur so intelligent trancedick. and it was A REAL comeback rather than Retards Attempting Poetry. (tahts fukcing old)
gotwa said that 30 years ago.

John Smith
that was the whole point .country is stupid/unintelligent.wasn't that hard to get.you must be a redneck.

metal face
tony keith

he's Grrrrrrrrrrreat

.........................................................................................................

atleast its some kinds of peotry(its actuelly better) not whinning assholes

you like country, fine....we dont

i like music that needs talent, and trust me hiphop does

TrAnCeDuO
if it was so smart why didnt they match the letters?
i didnt say i liked country....
and besides why cant you people be up front than subliminal with your insults?
and no im not a redneck....but your a hypocrite for calling me close minded when all you do is yell "COUNTRY SUCKS" ,"REDNECK",and go by the stereotype that all people who listen to country commit incest....so you know what **** YOU AND PISS OFF!

sauron
well at least the first one WAS an acrostic poem, cant even do poetry...your like your heros, congractulations big grin

§pearhead
I've never said I liked country either, but that doesn't mean you should just say "country sucks/blows/should be banned from this planet." Music is interpretation. And give actual reasons...and "rednecks listen to it" is not a reason to dislike it.

TrAnCeDuO
*snaps fingers*i forgot what the name of the type of poem that spearhead wrote...thx sauron!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sauron you spelled congrats wrong. just wanted to state it

nazgulinthedark
well, i don't see where you get that idea, as it was a rap fan who wrote it, and not someone who like country and is supposidly stupid.

and i won't deny that alabama is a redneck state, i didn't coose to live here, im not even from alabama

§pearhead
Like you type perfectly? Everyone makes typos, so don't use misspelling as a comeback.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i wasn't dumbshit. dont use something u dont know as a comeback. i just said to state it. maybe sauron didnt KNOW how to spell it.

nazgulinthedark
i think hes intelligent enough to know that

h0ck3yh0rr0r
and how do u know? when did u become the all mighty "i know everything".

metal face
she couldnt have, i became that yesterday

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ROFL

§pearhead
Wait a second...don't pretend that you know something I don't. Especially when it comes to friggin spelling words. This aint about spelling anything, its your opinion on whether you like this guy or not. So stay on the friggin topic.

sauron
i know i spelt it wrong it has no c, typo, god how about i go and LOOK for faults in your posts...plus country been around alot longer than rap...and its still going strong so it cant be too bad

naz isnt the allmighty i know everything (i am) she just knows me well enough to make that statement...little thing called friends, maybe if you turn of your dre lp and go outside...yes thats right...outside, you might meet one

metal face
i bump my dre LP in my ride holmes

actuelly i dont have a ride

i do tend to leave the house though

to see my friends

AND NO NOT INTERNET BUDDIES!

ya heard

finti
you can say you dont like a style of music, bashing of a style wont be tolerated.

nazgulinthedark
well, fist of all, i said think and know. and i never said or implied that i knew everything

sauron> big grin

sauron
right naz, i know you come in here often enough so please tell me, where the hall do you go too i havent seen you in ooohhh about a week

nazgulinthedark
the off topic

nazgulinthedark
bump bump bumppity!

metal face
hey hey, that's the sounds hiphop makes,

you LOVE hiphop i know it

you LOOOOVE it

you prolly got some outkast bumping right now

"hey ya, hey ya"

"my baby dont mess around"

nazgulinthedark
blink ...no

§pearhead
this thread has turned plain stupid now

finti
agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.