How Crazy is it All?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Do you ever wander how it all got here? I mean, we can read the history books and learn it all, but it still blows my mind. Rationalization is the best thing!!!

dave123
you think too much

MC Mike
i think you think you think to much, but i think that's just what you thought id think.

Veralidaine
laughing

silvernickel
so in coclusion dont think so mutch becouse thinkin to mutch can make people think that they see u sweating but u think that theire really halousinating makin people think this is confusing

Pablo G
I think about that often, mostly when I'm not putting attention in class (VERY OFTEN)

burlyman
hm.. when im not paying attention in class, im dreaming of giraffes love

Pablo G
ur weird dude

burlyman
your point? wink

Korri
GIRAFFES!

burlyman
yes

Pablo G
I once was day dreaming of Kitana Baker and Aria Giovanni wrestling in mud and I got a stiffy in class.

burlyman
anyone see it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

cermiestar
and space....think about space long enough and it makes you go WOAH!

Gotwa
Pizza..

stinkfist462
pizza = yes

Tired Hiker
I just thought of space for like twenty seconds and it was so crazy! I had to switch my brain quick . . . .'Teletubbies!' Then that got wierd so I
started thinking about how Jon Conner and Claire Daines survived Judgement Day at the end of T-3 and how what if they named their first born child, Neo!!!

cermiestar
laughing out loud

burlyman
wacko

MC Mike
wacko x 20

Gotwa
o.o

burlyman
What the f**k? you mean

Tired Hiker
o.o with cheese!

MC Mike
Want fries with that? erm

Tired Hiker
yes please and some coke too please! smile thanx

MC Mike
Okay. You're welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.