Tracking all LOTR fans named Zack/Zach...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngelArwen
I went to go watch Return of the King at the midnight showing on Wednesday and I met this wonderful guy named Zack who shared his love for the series with me. The sad thing is that I didn't get any sort of contact information and I fear I'll probably never see him again. If you're Zack, or if you were there with Zack at the AMC that night, please respond to this message.

nazgulinthedark
no expression not me

Kitoky
I was at an AMC.....but my name isn't Zack...atleast...well.....last time I checked it wasn't....

The possibility of you meeting this Zack dude is slim to none. But good luck though.

AngelArwen
Thanks Kitoky. I'm trying my damndest to find a trace of him.

nazgulinthedark
good luck?

Smodden
my name is josh NOT zach

sory sad

AngelArwen
I am hoping for the best, but I doubt I will find him. Thanks for posting though, everyone. erm

LegolasIsMyMan
I am not a Zach/Zack, but good luck on your journey, quest, thing....

OrliNElijahsGrl
hahahahahahaa

BingaBonga
First off, good luck. Second off, why didn't you get his number? Oh well, I'm sorry, but I don't believe in true love at first sight. sad

AngelArwen
See, I don't either! I doubt it was love, but I would like to track him down anyway. embarrasment

BingaBonga
Oh, well okay. It could be a spark! smile

fini
hmmm is there a stalker in our midst?

AngelArwen
Nope, not a stalker. Just someone who is looking to make up for a lost chance. sad

Kitoky
Did you see a ring on his ring finger of his left hand? If you did, then I advise you give up, but if you didn't, hey go for it!

AngelArwen
Nope, no ring. I do feel like I should give up, given that it's been about a week since the incident, but something just won't let me.

Kitoky
Well....you'll meet him eventually again...if you're meant to be....don't give up hope.

AngelArwen
Thanks. ^^

SKAliv
was he about 13???

AngelArwen
He was more like 22. erm

fini
uh i would have gotten his number and NOT be searching the internet

AngelArwen
In a perfect world, I would have too. The only problem was that we exited from two different doors that led to the same area...and I never saw him again. confused

Kitoky
Yeah fini, I would be more considerate and assume that AngelArwen would've tried to get his # only she ran into some difficulty doing so.

Uh...13? I would really think he would be 22 because well like...Angel Arwen's really going to look for a 13 year old?

Member.
Check with the police.

AngelArwen
Hahahaha. I don't think I'm that desperate to find him...yet. Thanks for the suggestion though. big grin

Kitoky
Hahaha well it would work one way or another.

Smodden
try yahoo people search.

AngelArwen
Does that work if I don't have a last name? That's another one of my major problems. erm

Kitoky
No last name either?!? Wow....you're screwed......

Member.
So how did you meet this "Zack"?

AngelArwen
Well, I met him in line. I wasn't even really supposed to be in line because-well, let me explain the story. Me, my sister and her ex ordered the tickets online. Her ex showed up at the theater to pick up the tickets before we got there. By the time we got there, he was already near the front of the line. So we got in line with him. I didn't know they were already starting to let people in, so I went to go get coffee, because it was a midnight showing and I was already sleepy. The line to get coffee was really really long and by the time I'm done, they're already inside. So I had to get all the way back at the end of the line again. I started talking to the guy in line in front of me. That guy was Zack. Sigh. And I would give nearly anything to have that Tuesday back. embarrasment

mailedbypostman
Chances are you'll meet him again at the long line of the unemployed.

fini
girl i say chalk it up to another" oh how stupid can i be?" moments.........lol we all have tons of those.

but i wouldn't go searching in KMC for this guy.

fini
or anywhere else online.

Smodden
who knows

maybe it was destiny if it was then u probably will meet him again.

but it probably wasn't
sory

AngelArwen
Yep. I think I should just let it go for now. I tried my best, but it didn't quite work out the way I wanted it to. It's kie. cool

Member.
It sounds like you have a crush on Zack. I still implore you to call the police and have them find Zack, he might think it is romantic and who knows, you guys could make the perfect couple.

AngelArwen
Hahahah. Although a nice suggestion, I think that's bordering on stalking. And I don't know if the police will help me...they might arrest me instead. >.<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.