Farewell my friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aquarius87
Well my time is up with internet connection,i will be offline for 1 year....and i suppose its time that i move on.I will be thinking of all of you,as my intelligent friends in favour of Star Wars,something that i once loved,but as i grow up its not as exciting as when i first saw it.
sad I hope all of you take care of yourselves and have a happy healthy life from now,and i hope u all have a merry christmas wink
Thinking of you always
Megan.

mechmoggy
Ta-ta. big grin

Ratcat
Huh? Time is up????

Dim
How strange sad Bye Aquarius...

yerssot
hey! why leaving now?

peluffo
Our mind is full of questins confused and the connection is not enough to hold you, but there will be always a place here for you, in our "discussion arena" and in our mind. Goodbye to the tales of monkeys! Goodbye to the tales of nights with friends! Goodbye, Aquarius87, we'll be burning your helmet and keep the fire burning until we meet again.

And then we will be discussing ep3!!!

sad sad sad sad sad sad

finti
see you around STARGAZER may the force be with you big grin

Ushgarak
Reminds me of me... except with the everyone knowing me part.

Ahem. Sorry to see you, Aqaurius!

Texas
Internet time is up??? Huh? You should get a free internet connection, that way you wouldn't have to leave! smile

yerssot
May the Force be with you

Ushgarak
And are you sure she can get a free net connection, Tex?

Texas
She should be.
There are like 50 free interent companies in the US.
There is bound to be a couple in Austrailia.

Ushgarak
Well, you will be surprised how difficult it can be. And it's not as it it would be free, it would be flat-rate, which our friend may not be able to afford.

Texas
When I say free, I mean free!
As in ZERO!
Juno and Netzero are two that I know off the top of my head.
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Ushgarak
No totally free company exists in the UK, so ditto for Australia, I would think.

Texas
I tried smile

ToMacco
She's probably leaving for a year to go on an alcohol and drug binge! laughing out loud

Texas
I wonder if she needs a traveling companion evil face

mechmoggy
Hey! Get to the back of the queue punk. stick out tongue

finti
get your ass over to Kent Mech big grin

Gundark
I can't imagine having the net all this time and then BAM ! No more.

Bye Aq87. Hope you go see AOTC anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.