xbox for christmas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hmm i might get this, how sweet would that be
what's everyone gettin?

Gotwa
Guitar, Xbox, Star Wars Galaxies.. etc.

Michael Myers 1
i think...... a GoPed some Halloween movies some video games and other stuff

Tired Hiker
I'm going to sit this one out.

Michael Myers 1
are you Tired Tired Hiker

The Force
money, clothes, games, cologne...

silver_tears
Umm cellphone, gift certificates, clothes, money, entertainment system happy

Tex
I dunno, probably gift cards and stuff, cause my friends and family are lazy asses!

dave123
various xbox games (cos xbox is the best console), new PC, cash/voucher things and various other little presents

NyC-gUrL
money isnt allowed no

its a christmas-rule! yes

anyway, I'm probably gettin perfume, money, clothes etc.

thorncrawler
i honestly don't know/ or mind what i'm getting this year

jacksparrow22
maybe game cube games, cell phone upgrade, new ski bindings, $ towards a boat for me (420 or a laser 2), clothes, whatever. i have no idea what im getting but i heard my dad talking to my mom about it and he said it was the biggest stocking stuffer in the world. i have no idea what that means erm

thorncrawler
we've got a laser 2, we've had it for years

DracotheDragon
DONT GET THAT SUCKY SYSTEM! It is the worst possible thing you could waste 179.99 on. Get a PS2, they are more reliable and they have better games. The Xbox has an intel celeron processor at 766 Mhz, which is equivalent to a Pentium 1.

dave123
xbox kicks ass stick out tongue

The Force
you mean the best system to use as a door stop stick out tongue laughing out loud
or to kill saddam with? somethin like that...

dave123
xbox is better than PS2 and GC without a doubt

burlyman
What the f**k? confused

burlyman
What the f**k?

a boat eek! you lucky people sad

The Force
no xbox is a better computer/dvd system, but the gamecube actually plays games, cuz that's what you by a game system for big grin

burlyman
its the size of both of them roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
anyways im gettin some dvds, some money, matrix comic book, some posters maybe...

Gotwa
Sorry, but the only good games for Xbox are Halo, Unreal Championship, and soon to be Halo 2. That's the only reason I'm getting it. I'm getting it half-off, so you figure about 90$.. and then 100 on games.. The only thing better than PS2 and GC are Regular Nintendo, and Atari. smile

thorncrawler
so how do you explain the fact that i have had 4 and all of them have had problems less that 6 months into owning them?

burlyman
cheap shop stick out tongue

thorncrawler
what Game, its a reputable dealer

burlyman
fine happy

Will
No i gotta GC, no Xbox for me :P

jacksparrow22
not the whole boat, just money towards it. i have been saving for 2 years already happy

SilverFighter
Xbox for christmas is cool!! I hope you get a lot games with it smile As for me....well I dunno know yet. I have to wait for Saint Nick to drop them off on Christmas day big grin

Gotwa
I'm getting a Digital Camera too. =o

ash007
man looking at the things people are getting for christmas amazing i mean only a few years ago it would have been to expensive to buy a Games console or a pc
wow the times have changed and iam only 20!

Yeah and PS2 is slower, a lot slower actually..300mhz processor, and it's not true about the reliability, two of my friends have had to return their ps2's and one of my friends who has had xbox since it came out has absolutely no problems...it just depends who the owner is and how well u treat it...as for the games, yes ps/ps2 have better games(it's just a fact) but xbox is coming out with some hot shit, project gotham racing 2 is extremely good(not as good as GT series though), halo and halo 2 obviously, 007: nightfire (and probably any other 007 title) is a lot better on xbobx than any other system, and xbox is starting to get a lot of the games that made ps2 a great system such as GTA III and Vice city

ok i rant, but it was justified..peace

NyC-gUrL
laughing I didnt think anyone would notice

stinkfist462
yeah ... my xbox is lasting WAY!! longer than my ps2 ... i got my ps2 like 3rd day it came out.. same as xbox... not one prob with me xbox.. but my ps2 has like messed up over 5 times... even though it jus sits there and plays my games stick out tongue
and uhh i like my ps2 better
free online .... besides mmorpg's and teh adapter

Matrix_man
love the silver ps2...way quieter...and looks way better too..

diegocala
Well, I am married so I am hoping to get laid wink

Matrix_man
condoms come in three packs when ur in high school: friday nite, saturday nite and sunday nite

Matrix_man
they come in 6 packs for when ur in college: friday nite, sat morning, saturday nite, sunday morning, and twice on sunday nite

Matrix_man
and 12 packs for when ur married.....one for january, one for february...

Gotwa
ROFL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.