10 Deadliest Spidey Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
Mine choices our (in no particular order):

Green Goblin
Doctor Octopus
Venom
Carnage
Lizard
Scorpion
Kaine
Kraven the Hunter
Electro
Hobgoblin

venomfan
mine are in order green goblin hobgoblin doc ock lizard electro venom* sandman mysterio carnage vulture *venom goes back and forth on the whole killing spidey thing

metalruskie07
no order
venom
hobgoblin
doc ock
mysterio
green goblin
Morbius
electro
sandman
hyroman
vulture

Shorty2Forty
Venom is the deadliest!!!

venomfan
this is what happens

Shorty2Forty
in order:
venom
carnage
green goblin
lizard
hobgoblin
electro
shocker

Reborn Again
Shocker has to be one of my top favorites, then Electro & Hobgoblin.

Ock
Agreed.By the way I love your signature.The Halloween movies rule big grin

eleveninches
Venom
Carnage
Doc Ock
Kingpin
Green Goblin
Dr Doom
Lizard
Scorpian
Electro
Hobgoblin

Jason420
Venom
Kraven
Lizard
Carnage
Green Goblin
Hobgoblin
Juggernaut
Sandman
HydroMan
The Puma

kal-el
The Puma - I havent heard from him in years? Thomas Fireheart is his name isnt it. When focussed, his senses were said to exceed even Daredevil's. I don't believe it though. No-one, and I mean no-one has better senses(apart from sight) than Daredevil)

The Batman
Superman's senses are better. At least his hearing and... well.. his sight is better, obviously.

FrothByte
I have about 5 comics of spiderman vs. puma. i love that guy, puma. he's not as powerful as carnage or venom though, but he is physically superior to most of spiderman's other opponents. his cat instincts also matches spidey's spider sense.

Asian Hulk
Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Scorpion
Dr.Doom
Kingpin
Rhino

VENOMfan
Green Goblin
Dr. Ock
Venom
Electro
Sandman
Hobgoblin
Mysterio
the Lizard
Morbuis
Carnage

CARTMAN
These are the best in order:

Green Goblin: Spider-Man's greatest rival.
Venom: Spider-Man's 'evil twin brother'
Carnage: He's just one crazy a$$ dude with deadly powers.
Dr. Octopus: Peter Parker's once idol.
Kingpin: New York's crime lord.
Scorpion: He was made to kill Spider-Man.
The Lizard: Peter Parker's friend turned amphibious.
J. Jonah Jameson: May not fight him physicaly but with words.

Thats it. I know that's not ten but those are his only main threat. Any other villain is just a waist of his time. Even though they are still dangerous.

CARTMAN
Did I

CARTMAN
Sorry for that. Any ways I forgot to mention the Hobgoblin. He is number 4.

joesha28
Venom
Green Goblin
Carnage
Doctor Octopus
Lizard
KingPin
Scorpion
Kaine
Kraven the Hunter
Hobgoblin

This is my Order, but Venom to my opinion exceeds all cos he knows spidey's secrets. Well the Original goblin knows too, but Venom presence does not tingle the spider sense of spidey.

CrazyEyes
1) Dr. Octopus
2) Sandman
3) Venom
4) Carnage
5) Hydroman
6) Green Goblin
7) Mysterio
8) The Vulture
9) Kraven The Hunter
10) The Rhino

Asian Hulk
Many Spidey Villains could attack the city.

Red Superfly
1. Green Goblin - his ultimate nemesis, and his best friend once
2. Dock Ock - his most formidable opponent
3. Venom - his evil twin
4. Lizard - his mentor and friend
5. Hobgoblin - A suped up flying Kingpin
6. Scorpion - ultimate Spider-slayer
7. Carnage - complete lunatic
8. Electro - incredibly dangerous and near-immortal.
9. Kaine - his REAL evil twin
10. Kingpin - master manipulator

Linkalicious
just wondering why most people aren't considering Carnage to be more deadly than Venom...

DarkCrawler

lestat87
i agree with Superfly although i might rank Carnage a bit higher

Agentdemon
Wizards ultimate top 10 villians of Spider-man:

1. Uncle Ben's killer
2. Green Goblin 1
3. J. Jonah Jameson
4. Green Goblin 2
5. Venom
6. The Jackal
7. Kraven The Hunter
8. Doctor Octopus
9. Hobgoblin
10. carnage

Darth Jello
i wouldn't put kingpin on the list, he never wrecked spidey's lfe like he did daredevil's

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
my order

1. Carnage
2. Venom
3. Dr. Octopus
4. Hobgoblin
4. Green Goblin
5. Volture
6. Electro
7. Scorpion
8. Lizard
9. The Rhino
10. Mysterio

Carnage Is the BEST Villain EVER

Red Superfly
Carnage is soooo over-rated.

I forgot about the Jackal, man he should be on my list somewhere, I'd take out Kingpin and put Jackal in his place.

Venom IS better than Carnage, just like in the same way Green Goblin is better than most other, more powerful villains.

You see, Venom is a better character, and I could go on forever about how much his character is superior to Carnage in every way. He may not be as powerful, but look at Green Goblin and The Joker, who are the heroes arch nemesis and don't have very impressive powers at all. They make it up with the mind games they play, their insanity, their intelligence and how personal they make each fight.

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
u wish venom was better then carnage it took venom, spiderman and his amazing friends to stop carnage

DarkCrawler
He said that Venom was better character. Not that he is more powerful that Carnage is.

DarkCrawler
But, Carnage is cool character too.
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/file_photo/carnage.jpg

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
yea

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
srry bout that

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
hey who likes my new sig

venom101
mine is
1.venom
2.carnage
3.green goblin
4.doc. oct
5.shocker
6.hob goblin
7.sandman
8.lizard
9.mysterio
10.scorpion

FeceMan
Is this guy serious or just trying to get us to laugh at him?

Anyway, go Carnage! Venom would be one of the higher-up ones, too, although I always imagined him as a big cuddly teddy-bear with occasional homicidal urges.

LIZARDRULZ
1.CARNAGE
2.KAINE
3.RHINO
4.LIZARD
5.GREEN GOBLIN
6.SHOCKER
7.HOBGOBLIN
8.DOPPLEGANGER
9.DEMOGOBLIN
10.MYSTERIO

hotsauce6548
In no particular order...

Venom
Carnage
Doc Ock
Green Goblin
Electro
Kraven
Hobgoblin
Scorpion
Lizard
Kaine

carnagerules
mine is carnage hes the best

Predator 89
No order in particular
Green Goblin
Venom
Carnage
Electro
Lizard
Doc Ock
Socker
Morlum
Hobgoblin
Kingpin

VENOMfan
perfect list thumb up

Predator 89
thanks Venom dude.

Asian Hulk
Doc Ock or Dr.Octopus

Asian Hulk
What do you think about Doc Ock ?

shagganova
Hey anybody have any wicked pics of venom and carnage to send me, i need some good ones.

FeceMan
I'm still laughing over this.

Danimal
ok, i don't realy have a list, but i must say something to those who put Carnage and Venom at the tippy top. Peter Parker found out how to defeat the symbiotes. thats why they can't be 1 and 2 as the most dangerous to spidey, maybe to others but not spidey. Cletus cassidy is most definatelyoff his rocker without the help of the symbiote. and he's a murderer at heart so that puts him at a more dangerous to the public level than Venom in my mind.
Venom and Carnage's weaknesses are known to spidey that putsthe at a lower level then say the green goblin or somebody else that really doesn't have a specific weakness and it take Spiderman a heckuva physical fight to win.

Ock
Doc Ock is his greatest foe.He has always been in Spider-Mans face all his career,while GG was dead for years and years.Doc Ock has always been there,being Spider-Mans greatest threat.

Danimal
Ock is a weak, brilliant man who's strenth lies in his metal arms. a few punches to his body, and he's down.

Black Spiderman
IN ORDER
1 venom
2 carnage
3 electro
4 hob goblin
5 green goblin
6 doc ock
7 mysterio
8 scorpion
9 kraven
10 and lizard

Red Superfly
Oh, and I guess it was just LUCK that he became one of Spider-Man's ultimate foes?

And, Doc Ock would'nt even LET you get a punch in - you'd be ripped to shreds before you even got close.

FeceMan
He withstood quite a bit of damage in the movie. I'm telling you, the arms regulate more than his thoughts (as in the release of acetocholine).

EDIT: And yes, I do know the difference between the movie Octavious and comic book Ock. So don't flame me.

Silver Surfer66
in order
venom
carnage
electro
green goblin
doc ock
hobgoblin
lizard
mysterio
kraven
kingpin

Sidewinder1988
1)Venom
2)Scorpion
3)Hobgoblin
4)Doc Ock
5)Green Goblin
6)Carnage
7)Mysterio
8)the Shocker
9)The Lizard
10)THE LOOTER!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Venom05
Venom and Carnage
End of story.

Ironman 66
venom carnage and electro are the deadliest

FeceMan
Unless, of course, Spider-Man happened to have a flamethrower or sonic weapon of sorts.

Venom05
the mcmuffin stole my warlet

Carnage009
Deadly Karnage , u havin trouble spellin carnage? if u r gonna be a carnage fan atleast spell it right.

Venom05
he failed the college of mcmuffins and mongooses

Paola
Venom05 & Carnage009 stay on topic.....
if you feel like posting nonsense go to the..... Off-Topic Forum

Venom05
This isent off topic this is true stuff,and whats this tpic bout EDIT o yeah spiderman is cool!

Paola
did you receive my pm??
I asked you not to bash members!
now TOPIC!

Robo-Chocobo
oh no banishment to the off topic forum...*shudder*

i think the green goblin is his most dangerous foe, except for the time pete goes and fights doc ock thinking he could die..

MaxCarnage
In order
10) Hob Goblin
9) Shocker
8) Mysterio
7) Doc Ock
6) Sandman
5) Demo Goblin
4) Sand Man
3) Green Goblin
2) Venom
1) Carnage
0) Monster-Ock (never featured in the comics so I don't put it on the list, but he was awesome)

Nataku8188
1) Carnage and Venom
2) Sinsiter six
3) Sandman
4) Mary jane.

freezedoom
Did you put MJ as a villain?
That's a good one.

Duke
an arguement with a woman........ who ever can win that is a freakin' god.

Mane
Carnage
Venom
Green Goblin
The Lizard
Electro
Doc Ock
Hobgoblin
Shocker
Rhino
Morlun

Shadow_King
10)hob goblin
9)Shocker
8)Electro
7)Rhino
6)Mysterio
5)The lizaed
4)Green Goblin
3)Carnage
2)Doctor Octopus
1)Venom

Nataku8188
No one is nearly as dangerous as CARNAGE or VENOM. They are spideys hardest to defeat and most powerful villains. The whole sinister six together takes a backseat to just one of them.

freezedoom
What do you think would happen if Carnage and Venom fused
together to destroy Spidey?

Nataku8188
Oh boy... IF it happened.... that would be just plain BADASS. It would take the FF, Spidey and the X-men to stop him. AT LEAST.

freezedoom
And the Green Goblin and Doc Ock with Carnage and Venom.
Now that's even worse. Won't you agree?

Mr Parker
Green Goblin and Doc Ock are his deadliest.

Spiderman_RJ
u are wrong mr parker
spiderman deadly villian will always be his writters.
end of discussion

by the way parker,have u seen the second sony spider-man movie adaptation?

Varg6
I think its.....

Venom
Carnage
Lizard
Doc Ock
Sandman
Kraven
GreenGoblin
Electro
Morbius
Spidey-Slayers

Red Superfly
Dangerous how? If you mean danger on a global scale, then I'd say Carnage, Electro or Doc Ock.

If you mean danger, as in danger to Spidey, I'd say Carnage (again), Ock, Venom, Electro and Green Goblin.

Ghetto Goblin
WHATmessed spiderman's deadliest villains ARE the writers because they can do what ever they want to and make spiderman do anything they want to also. but spidey's second deadliest vilains HAVE 2 be venom and carnage, DUH! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mookermadness
That's not true Agentdemon. I have the magizine. This is Wizard's REAL order:
1. Green Goblin 1
2. Venom
3. Dr. Octopus
4. Hobgoblin
5. Sandman
6. Lizard
7. Carnage
8. Electro
9. Mysterio
10. Scorpian
Kraven would be on this list if he was alive.

Mookermadness
That's what Agentdemon wrote when I said that it was wrong.

fever red
Ghetto was 10000% percent right! I mean, those writers have messed with Spidey more than GG, and they're also responsible for every death in all his books...
LOL. Anyone ever read Animal Man? Remember when he met his writer?

Lenord
Why do people keep forgetting about Kaine when it comes to Spidey villans. I know he hasn't had as long a run as some of the others but he is much more deadlier than some of the people on the lists. He has to be one of the top 10 if not the top 5....

Mookermadness
Morlun's deadlier than Kaine.

Mane
no hes not.

Kaine is Spidey + 2 (so ive heard). Kaine has much more at his disposal than Morlun. Morlun's only powers are Superhuman strength, reflexes, and agility & he can draw the lifeforce from his victims. Kaine is Morlun's superior.

RoguePw25
Carnage would defanitly be one of my choices. Also Dr. Octopus, he just keeps coming back!

Jodo kast
1.green goblin 2.doc ock3. cosmic carnage 4.venom 5.Carnage 6.sandman 7.the vulture 8.lizard 9. Kraven 10.crazy eight.

Mane
cosmic carnage and carnage are essentially the same person...other than a huge strength gap...

Mookermadness
I still say Morlun's a bigger threat. So what if Kaine has more at his disposal. It doesn't mean he always takes it. Unlike Kaine, Morlun beat the shit out of Spiderman the very first fight. But I say Spiderman's greatest enemy is with out a doubt the Green Goblin. Then Venom and Doctor Octopus.

Jodo kast
Yeah but another host.Cosmic carnage=the surfer Carnage=that guy i forgot his name;

fever red
Well, Cosmic Carnage was just Red on walkabout, riding the Silver Surfer. Am I wrong?
That transitory of an entity wouldn't figure in Spidey's mind as one of the top ten. Peter wouldn't be looking over his shoulder for Cosmic Carnage to show up. If Spidey saw a news brief featuring something blood-and-black, mass-murderous, and metamorphically armed and dangerous, would he really think: must be "Cosmic" Carnage?
ALSO. I didn't read that Cosmic story, but I'd be more inclined to drop dead from fear if I saw Carnage, and KNEW Kasady was that masked man, as opposed to ANYBODY else.
See, Kasady's kinda mean, sometimes, ya know?
Knickers in a twist mean.
(whispers) sometimes i almost suspect that wearing that tight symbiotic suit gives him an almighty wedgie.
really, he's obviously an unhappy camper on some level. (end whisper)
From what I've heard, the Silver Surfer's not that bad a guy. You should definitely lean more toward inviting him to your next dinner party.
You should have SEEN the hostess gift Kasady brought the last time he somehow got wind of one of my formal dinners...
Although, it was lovely, really, I'm NOT complaining! Very thoughtful, I hate to see him go to so much trouble, and really he shouldn't, EVER AGAIN.
And, of course, we were all VERY happy he could find time to attend. I WOULD have sent him an invite, but I figured it would just be an imposition. Busy, busy man, better things to do, etc.
I'm slavishly grateful, but I'd hate to imply that I EXPECT such an unexpected pleasure in the future.
In fact, I'll just resign myself to seeing him only occaisionally.
Preferably at Bad S' events. I mean, he SO enjoys himself in Eddie's company, and that's what we ALL want for him, right?

Mane
i could not have said it better myself, Red.

fever red
Hee. Thanks. All it takes is chocolate, coffee, and demonic possession from birth.

Mane
huh wow...

fever red
Yeah, I know. Chocolate is bad; purchasing chocolate supports a child-slave-labor economy in the Third World. Sometimes I can't even look in the mirror.
So, evil is relative...who am I, really, to rate Carnage?

Mane
laughing

fever red
Sure, laugh at my shame.
But I'm willing to bet you have dark (chocolate) secrets of your own...

Mane
erm

yeah i do.

fever red
S'Ok. Really, Mane, S'Ok. Listen, Carnage and I have been thinking about starting up a little self-help group. We were gonna call it, Two Psycho Phen-L-addicted Redheads Anonymous, but we'd let you join. You in?
We meet in the meat-packing district at midnight.
Hee. BYOB. You KNOW what that second "B" stands for...
Tonight's discussion is Spiderman: How Much Does His Brain Weigh, and If It's Under One Pound, Does That Constitute Cutting Down?
We'll also convene a sub-panel: Why Would There Be Nine Other So-called "Villains" on Any List With Me? This one is is moderated, of course, by C himself, but it will be open to general comment. He reserves the right to defenestrate those who interrupt what will essentially be a monologue...

Mane
yes ill be there!

ill be sure to BMOB wink

fever red
Enough to Share?!!!
(salivates copiously)
Darn, I'm gonna have SO much difficulty controlling Ourself, and on top of that- I'm Carnage's Sponsor. And he's mine!

Mane
uhhh confused....YEAH! smile

fever red
Say, maybe we should convene that sub-panel right here! Who's first in line for an old warehouse window just begging for a bodily smashing?
Ok, I'm gonna yield the floor to Carnage, now- he's getting fidgety, and giving me the Evil Eye (-spot).

A-hem. HEY! Is this thing on? Oh, wait- this isn't a mic; it's a femur! My mistake.
Gonna start with... Green Goblin?!
They've got to be kidding me, Green Goblin? Number One?
Why, cause he killed a blond? Listen, they don't have THAT much more fun... It's a small loss, especially when you trade up to a Redhead. Heh!
I've killed more blonds than over-chlorinated swimming pools, Norman Bates, and G.G. combined.
Oh, so he boffed her, too? Big deal, next Marvel canon will reveal I boffed her too. Twice as long and hard.
And dying? And returning? Been there, done that!

Mane
laughing out loud

fever red
Where's Nataku? I think it's his turn to put on the Red now. And Nemo. Nemo's got to pick one to take-down, too.

Mane
i dont know what happened to Nataku sad

i saw that Jesseca posted a new post in the General forum eek! shes back!

fever red
I saw that, too! Hopefully, she'll weigh in here, and not with none of that V nonsense? Oh, SHE oughta know he's not a villain.
Ten Deadliest Spidey "Villains?"
My list, in descending order: CARNAGE, A TRIP INTO CLETUS KASADY's "WONDERFUL LIFE," CLETUS KASADY, RED, KASADY's UNWASHED UNDERWEAR, HIS PINKY FINGER, A DREAM PETER ONCE HAD ABOUT CARNAGE, THE INNOCENT BYSTANDER HE's LIKELY TO THROW AT YAH, CARNAGE's BREATH, and, CLETUS KASADY's BREATH.
Hey, when I'm right, I'm right. And Spidey would tell you: I'm right!

Mane
cry

badsymbiote
I agree. Carnage is a hundred times more innately evil than Venom ever could be. Kasady's a sociopath, Brock's just pissed off sometimes.
Anti-hero--not villain.

Mane
yes

fever red
Yeh! One hundred times, baby. In that pinky finger alone!

Endenkton
Doc Ock is Spidey's deadliest foe.No question.

fever red
I can't see how he's deadlier than Carnage.

Mane
hes not.

i like eggs
not in order

venom
carnage
green goblin
doc ock
lizard
electro
scorpion
king pin

Endenkton
Please.Doc Ock has caused more havoc than Carnage can ever hope to achieve.

Symbiotes are overrated.No wonder Sam Raimi hates them.

Nataku8188
So... putting all of manhatten into complete anarchy.... Ock has done this?

Taking over silver surfer and defeating the Avengers (It was a what if, but it still counts. It was, what if the avengers had fought the carnage cosmic)

Thats just two off the top of my head. Carnage and Venom are definitly NOT overated.

Endenkton
Yes Ock has done that.Check out the Owl/Octopus war back in the early Spectacular Spider-Man days.He also beat Black Cat within an inch of her life.

Doc Ock even frightened the Kingpin with that arc.

fever red
I may never see Ock as "deadlier" than Carnage. Smarter, no question. More in control of his own impulses, sure. More likely to achieve his aims, I'd say so- except that one about killing Spidey. There are lots of advantages Ock has over Carnage- but Kasady is deadly like radiation or unstable ground. If he's there, then it's an environment very few can survive for long.
__I would think Ock could probably deal with Carnage if he had to. That doesn't make him deadlier, however, at least not to Spidey, or to civilians. It's a very narrow and specific circumstance- Ock may well be deadlier to Carnage than Carnage is to him. But Ock to Spidey doesn't compare with Kasady to Spidey. Carnage is just very, very hard for Spidey to deal with. He's crazed, on a rampage that requires Spidey to take risks- essentially, to give up the assumption of survival and lay his life on the line. It's the fact that his violence is so unfocused, uncontained, that is overwhelming and all-consuming. Spidey's been shown as having no time to rest, think, pause, or plan, when Carnage is loose. And planning wouldn't do much good, anyway. There's no motivation to lock onto, no scheme to pinpoint, no linchpin to disable. It's just a psychopath shredding the city.
__M'eh, to me, Carnage has the lock on "deadliest." And, shame on you, Endenkton- you should give him at least that! He's not likely to win awards any time soon for "most diabolical genius," or "most cunning mastermind," or "most sophisticated criminal empire-builder."
__He's just d@mn good-looking and deadliest.
__Oh, and maybe "most hedonistic," or "most emotionally arrested," or "most oppositional to authority." I'm pretty sure no-one would put any of those on an award, however. Reason enough to burn down the house, hey?

bigg660
Venom
Carnage
Doppleganger
Spider X
Doc Ock
Hydro Man
Sandman
Green Goblin
The Lizard
Scorpion

Napalm
Carnage
Doc Ock
Green Goblin
Venom
Hobgoblin
Electro
Kravan the hunter
Rhino
Morbies
sandman

DarkCrawler
1. Green Goblin

2. Doctor Octopus

3. Jackal

4. Carnage

5. Venom

NoFate007
1. Carnage
2. Venom
3. Green Goblin
4. Doctor Octopus
5. Scorpion
6. Shocker
7. The Lizard
8. Elektro
9. Mysterio
10. Rhino

Joker1237
SmokeScreen any one lol. Just joking, but I though he was pretty cool when Spiderman fought him to stop kids from smoking.

muffin man
green goblin
doc ock
morlun
morbius
scorpion
will`o' whisp
kingpin
electro
red skull
sand man

Spider-Devil
awesome pic! where did you get it from?! you got anymore like that?

oh yeh and spidey's greatest enemy...
HOWARD MACKIE adn JOHN BYRNE!!!! laughing

Joker1237
red skull???\\

I was sure he belong to Cap America

Nataku8188
How is Cosmic Carnage number 3? Cosmic Carnage RAPED the Avengers. RAPED. RAPED!!!

dami wilson
Dr Ock, Rhino, Green Goblin, Juggernaut the Kingpin and the Vulture.
Venom also but lately his been getting new dudes. The guy who wanted to become him but decided to kill himself at the end because of the theme, 'with great power comes great responsiblity'.

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
No order

doc ock
green goblin
rhino
kingpin
venom
carnage
lizard
sandman
red skull
mysterio

Tron
Don't know if he's been said already, but Kraven would definitely have to be on the list.

Mainstream
Scorpion would make the cut too Tron...I would think

doctorstrongbad
Yeah don't forget Scorpion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.