Prequal to Pirates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

So I think they should make a prequal to PotC. Here are my ideas, please add some of yours.

Will Turner - Tom Felton!!

Elizabeth Swann - Hillary Duff
- An Olsen twin
- That girl in 7th Heaven
- Someone else

So, I think it would start like the first one, when they are just kids, but it establishes thier friendship more, then it flashes forward to when Will is in his teens and is making a sword in the blacksmith shop. Thats about all I have so far. So, waddaya think? big grin

Captain REX
Erm...I don't think this goes here...

Oh....sorry.

Captain REX
Quite alright. Easily moved...

OOHHH! So this is where you hid it! I'm like "where the **** did my thing go?". I thought I was like psyching out. Sorry again, by the way.

ilvorlandobloom
that would be cool. but theyre already doing two sequels

metallicachick
that would be cool, but they would probably use the same children as they did in the beginning of the movie

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. who would be Jack??confused That's a toughie

Yeah, but those kids were like little kids.

Cowboyography
A prequal would be cool but not about the kids, I would love to see the Barbosa/Jack/Bootstrap story line unfold!!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
ooooo thatd be well interesting!!

awww can u see a cute lil jack sparrow pirate hehe nah but seriously that would be really kewl..

NICE idea big grin

ilvorlandobloom
yes! young Jack!

ilvorlandobloom
thatd be so cool!
and please not hillary duff for young Elizabeth... i hate her....

Caribbean_Chick
same here.. Hilary Duff ewwwwwstick out tongue sorry for those who like her
someone dig up a picture of a little Johnny Deppyes big grin love

Lyn
That's a BRILLIANT idea!! Sort of like the SW prequels...nice one!! thumb up

chez
I agree! yes

And it doesn't matter that everyone would know what was going to happen - it is like the SW prequels, everyone just wants to see how they got there. That would be fantastic!

oooo gets even more excited just by thinking about it hehe...

ye i know im MAD!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

cogger15
heres a little johnny depp pic, what a cutie!love

Muninn
Did you ever see him in 21 Jump street!?

BarmyBrummie
I don't think theres any need for a different actor. The prequel would be about how the pirates got the curse so they would have to make him LOOK slightly younger. A Shorter beard and hair should do it. People don't really cahnge in looks around that age really anyway. Its the younger ones that will change more like elizabeth and will.

Yeah, I was just thinking of girls that are around 16 and have blonde hair.

What I think they should do is have the story of the two kids AND the story of Jack and Barbosa, like switching back and forth or something. Cause Depp would just HAVE to be in it. Otherwise the movie would most likely, fail miserably.

MissesDepp?!
yes yes yes! i wrote a story about that, it's his whole past. But i really do think that jack should meet up with a kid 6-13 who's all nagging and calls him "uncle jack" but that's if he was in the younger age range, if it was pree teen that he/she'd be all bitchy and stuff it'd be hilarious. As i said before i wrote a whole story on his life before the pearl not too shabby if i do say so myself.

Caribbean_Chick
oh you should post about it in the rpg forum that would be coolyes thumb up

Yeah, or General Fiction.... I'd like to read it...

Caribbean_Chick
yea me too.. sounds coolyes

Hello? Where'd she go?

KidRock
hillary duff would make a great elizabeth swann

beaujay1
eh...........shes a terrible actor, someone like, well not her!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
TOM FELTON???!!!!!(no offense i love the guy and all but NNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO WILL TURNER!!!!!!!!!)

AN OLSEN TWIN????????HILLARY DUFF???????????!!!!!!
you have GOT to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*goes to the corner and pukes violently*

other than that....
pretty cool idea!wink

chuck_freak
I donno guys--- the writers said that the POTC sequels (or prequels) are based on Jack Sparrow's stories- not Wills or Elizabeths--- we've already seen their past, all you really need to know about Will and Liz is in the first one- but Jack Sparrow----- what really happened with bootstraps? what will he do with the Black Pearl? Does he have any family? Will he ever? there are a gazillion different questions I could post, but Will and Liz's past is done with really--- I mean, there's really no plotline (no offence) to Will's and Liz's teenage years- we already know what happened, we knew that Will had a crush on Liz, and Liz grew up, but we also know (according to the dialogs) that they were pretty distant (outwardly I mean) because of their social standings.

yeh thats kewl, but it would be nice to see, what really happened to Will Turner as a child, you know when he got the medallion... when bootstrap snt it or sumat... just a lil bit before would've bee really good, so that veiwers could get a better understanding of the beginning... you gets meh?

lol take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

chuck_freak
yeah, I get you. smile the writers could add bootstrap sending the madallion to lil' Will, and Will reciving it--- the entirity of the movie sequels/prequels is based on Jack's life/advenures, and that part of the story is Jack's past- so thats possible. wink didn't think of that... smile

lol good, so i wasnt talking a load of shite.. at least some1 understood me hehe

man i wish they would make a prequel... cant wait for the sequels though big grin *gets all excited again*

Caribbean_Chick
they might do that you know.. if they want to involve Bootstrap into the story more he'll probably have flashbacks or something.. you never know

yeh... that'll bereally cool, and give more info on how the whole thing started...

beaujay1
i agree with chuck freak on the jack's history thing....i also get the whole bootstrap thing too....and we dont need Elizabeth's history NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!all everyone really wants is jack sparrow anyways.....hehehe (in more ways than one)

laughing

monkee_klutz
Those make up artists can make him look 20 years younger! hes really hot though! hes 40, wow! he looks great! but a prequel would be cool too but i think he already looks like 28 in the movie! and in general! and if they were teenagers keira knightly is 17 and orlando is like, 20 or sumthin so they could play themselves as teens... i wanna try out for the 2nd or 3rd movie, but the auditions may be in miami!! darnit!

monkee_klutz
and also for the second and third movies (maybe a third) they are gonn have to parts for 11-15 yr old girls to play elizabeth and wills daughter and jack's niece... i wanna be in it soo bad!!! grrrrrrr.... it makes me wanna cry!

chuck_freak
flashbacks would be cool in the sequel for Jack...er...Captain Jack Sparrow... smile but uh, what do you guys think of Anamaria? she could be in the sequel too...... I think she was kinda crushin' on *our Jack* in the last scene... yes

Caribbean_Chick
lolz he always looks that young.. like for Christmas I got a Decemeber issue of People magazine and their was a picture of what he looks like right now on the cover and my friend was like: "wow he's so young there!!" because she figured it was an older issue I got special and I was like haha he's 40 therelaughing yay go Johnnybig grinlove

ooooooooo yea Anamaria.. that would work because she is the only women on the Black Pearl.. and well.. you know how Captain Jack Sparrow isstick out tongue

Thanks. And I know my ideas for actors are lame,*roll eyes (sarcastic)* but I couldn't think of any other peeps at the time.... plus, Tom as a blacksmiths apprentice? Drooooool!!! eek!

JackieSparrow
personally i dont like the prequal idea they told u the whole before in the movie they would just elaborate it and i really dont care.

I know this will never happen and its not important to the plotline, but I think it would be cool to have a prequal... thats all.

Caribbean_Chick
yea for those of us fans who are interested.. they should maybe just include a short little film about their past on the special features disk or something then everyone can be happysmile

yes i agree yes

about the Jack's niece thingi has he got family? confused

Yes, thats a brilliant idea.yes

JackieSparrow
yea i like that

Caribbean_Chick
yeaconfused I don't think his niece will be in it because he's never mentioned brothers and sisters before and he's a pirate would a pirate really stay in touch with family?blink

Caribbean_Chick
woopz I answered the question wrong then quoted it instead of editingstick out tongueand it won't let me delete so sry

Wait, did the movie mention his neice?blink

Caribbean_Chick
nope.. mentioned nothing about any family whatsoever.. what kind of pirate sends letters to family members and visits on holidaysstick out tongue?

MissesDepp?!
errr...sorry i was on a long vacation and didn't have a computer. Guys there's gonna be Jack Sparrow's neice in the 2nd one AND will and elizabeths daughter and apparently his neice and thier daughter fight alot hahahaha runs in the family eh?

MissesDepp?!
oh you've already discussed this. But really it's what everyone is talking about my mom has had brief communications with the writers and they said thats what their doing. I think it's a great idea i hope she's like the girl in my story the character i made her is so sassy to jack it's funny for example:
"Oh no...she shouldnt've fallen in."
"What? what now?"
"she can't swim!" Jack desperatly skimmed the water but through the smoke and fire he could see nothing.
"Give us a moment elizabeth." Jack Quickly took off his hat, coat sword and pistol and handed them to elizabeth who could hardly talk.
"IT'S MS." but before she could say anything Jack had dove in after Jessie
"...SWAN." Elizabeth finished rolling her eyes. Jack swam deeper and deeper into the pitch black ocean until he came across Jessie who looked very pale and lifeless
"Pity" jack thought "she's so quiet when she's drowning" Jack grabbed onto Jessie's torso and pulled her out of the water and onto the pearl's deck. Elizabeth brought hot water and dumped it on her. She quietly came around.
"You're a fool, jumping off like that."
"YOU PUSHED ME!"
"Accidentally!"
"HA!"
"i saved you."
"did a lousy job of it, i'm still cold jack i could be dying of hypothermia for all you care."
"you'd be surprised.."

that's a taste of her sass haha

Cool.

MissesDepp?!
ya...you guys should try adding to our story it's the sequel add to mine and orlando_lover45's there so good. mine is the one that says our sequel-have fun her's is the new and improved sequel

tates8
mad No way not a chance for ANY OF THEM!!!(I love Tom and hil but no!) plus the younger Elizabeth and Will are already cast they were in the 1st movie. DUH!

Yeah, the really young Elizabeth and Will. They were like 8, I'm talking about them being like sixteen.roll eyes (sarcastic)

sauron
if theres a prequel wouldnt they just keep the kid actors from potc

CaptainClaire
I'm really hyped about this prequel idea - though it's not gonna happen sad If they did make on though it would HAVE to be about Jack and the Pearl. A Pirates prequel without Jack Sparrow who practically IS the film??? No, that would just not be possible.

Okay, right, there is no prequal, there will probably never be one, and the kids in the movie were younger than the kids would be in my prequal idea.

Caribbean_Chick
well they will probably put something about it somewhere.. maybe involve it in the plot or something.. you never know.. but then again how old are you thinking because they are only 18

I was thinking like, 14 or 15 or something, you know. The whole "teenager" crap going on.

jpv
Johnny Depp is a cuttie, but I'm so into Orlando now!!! I can't wait for Troy to come out so I can watch him as, "Paris" the man who stole "Helen" and brought back to Troy.

really_bad_eggs
lol! it looks good! so does orlando....and brad pitt.... yes

Caribbean_Chick
ooooooooo that would be cool.. the only thing is.. I don't think that they would see much of each other.. you know with the classes.. because she's first class and all that and he's only like 3rd.. but I agree that would be cool to see on the movie even if it's only a little bit of ityesyes

Unholy_Cheese
I would like a prequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.