Star Wars bloopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bo-Eee

Ushgarak
Hmm. Some of those are exceedinly picky.

And what the heck is that lightsabre comment? Why SHOULD they stop? You think they are actually made of light? I'd take a closer look at all that if I were you.

Anyway, I am moving this to the Ep. I and IV-VI area, where it better belongs.

ToMacco
Dude, you have WAY too much time on your hands. laughing out loud

Julie
I don't believe the proper term for these is "bloopers"...I don't know what they should be called, but i usually think of bloopers as out takes from movies.

yerssot
eastern eggs I think

Julie
Easter Eggs are closer, but I think those are ment to be there on purpose....the aforementioned "whatevers" sound more like mistakes.

yerssot
strange stuff?

Julie
You got that right.

yerssot
woooohoooooooo big grin

Ushgarak
It's called 'nitpicking'. That's not an insult. that's actually what they call it.

Problem is, there is a fine line between insightful and good humoured nit-picking, and just madly trying to point out as many mistakes as possible withpout actually checking if they are mistakes or not.

Julie
Ah ...hard to see the dark side is ....

queeq
The best SW blooper ever is the one in ANH where the Stormtrooper hits his head against the door as they enter the room where the droids are on the DS. It's the scene where R2 and 3PO are hiding in the closet. When the stormtroopers finally open the door the guy on the far right (you need a wide screen to see it) hits his head against the not entirely open door. HILARIOUS!

Ushgarak
But did they deliberately add the sound in for it or not...

yerssot
no, don't think so...
and you don't need a bigscreen for it, quiiq (at least not here in Belgium big grin )

Julie
i haven't had the pleasure of seeing that one.

queeq
Not big screen, the WIDE screen edition.

I don't think there was added sound. I heard that Gary Kurtz on a fan convention once replied to the quetsion why they didn't take that out or do it over again. He said "but then you guys wouldn't have had anything to talk about for all these years." laughing out loud

Julie
True what would us poor fans do without stormtroopers who smash their heads on doors that aren't fully opened?

yerssot
thinking there is no reason why they can't aime!

Bo-Eee
Forgive my late reply only i've been really ill of late. no i don't have a lot of time on my hands, and none of the work i posted i can account for as my own, i just copied and pasted from a movie site i came across.

I thought it would inspire interest for some of you to come and see what else there is to read about your fav films.

Machine
their is also a scene where r2d2 is looking back then suddenly he is looking forward on landos ship

yerssot
well, I collected them all, those stuff, and you have to say that the most common "error" is flipping frames in post-production
(only one wasn't flipping, but just an error)

Julie
I don't think they'll have that prob with ATOC.

yerssot
not that much I think...

Julie
What kind of problems would they have with filming AOTC?

I don't think there will be many mistakes, but they might stick in some "easter eggs" just for fun.

yerssot
watch the braid of Anakin, probably will do the same as in TPM

Julie
What side is the padawan braid supposed to be on anyway?

yerssot
right, I think

Julie
Was Obi-wan's always on the right....I'm not sure but I think it was on the left in one scene....

yerssot
ONE scene?????

It's almost in EVERY scene flipped in post-production!

Julie
Are they trying to confuse me...b/c they're doing a darn good job of it.....right looks better I think....but hey who's to say it's gotta be that way...

yerssot
look at the teaser poster for the correct thing...
and it's quite easy to see if it's flipped (if R2 is with them, just watch his head, the buttons and the "google" have to be placed like in ANH

Julie
I'll take your word for that smile

yerssot
it's the truth! check for bloopers of SW and you will find that out!

queeq
She said, she'll take your word for it. So do I.

yerssot
difference is, I trust her, not you big grin

queeq
Obviously you don't trust her.

yerssot
d'euh! but she may NOT know that!

UnknownBountyHunter
These aren't really bloopers but rather spoofs that weren't taken into consideration.

A) One of the slave girls in TPM has braces, I didn't know slaves could afford 6000DM worth of dental work.

B) In ANH, Luke only has one shadow on a planet with two suns. I found that a bit humorous.

yerssot
that braces thing, she is the daughter of... (some one important)

Ratcat
But do you know what that is in Euros??? laughing out loud

yerssot

UnknownBountyHunter
I heard that as well, but that isn't very George Lucas if you ask me.

LanceWindu
I heard that also, God, why can't I remember whose daughter it is.

yerssot
heck, you have Rick McCallum, Doug Chiang, Lucas own daughter etc in the movie and YOU think it's not very GL like???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.