why's it so quiet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thorncrawler
why is it so quiet i relie on you guy for entertainment during the day when i'm at work and its really quiet today

yerssot
"It's all so quiet...
It's all so still"

thorncrawler
thanks

NyC-gUrL
ssshh sshhh stick out tongue

clavis9495
laughing

thorncrawler
hey enough of that or well get tex in here!

NyC-gUrL
confused

clavis9495
messed fine mr thorncrawler go on and spoil our fun... so much for your entertainment huh! angel

NyC-gUrL
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

oooh look I'm acting weird on your thread, oooh better call big bad Tex on me roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
tex will drool over that bdork lyric stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
thorny u said it was quit so heres entertainment.

Tired Hiker
I'm reporting this thread to the mods for suspicion of overly mysterious shinannigans and undertones of passive evil demon lords using this thread as a gateway to stifle human existance!

Anybody with me on this? embarrasment

Gotwa
Clavis.. war is the answer =o

burlyman
rolling on floor laughing

Tired Hiker
I think this thread is a link to hell! Be careful folks! Keep an eye on those around you!

Tired Hiker
And then how far will I really take this whole thing? Is it really worth it? I'll just quit here because I don't think things can get any noisier, so, wait a minute . . ..

NyC-gUrL

NyC-gUrL
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/no2.gif

Cemetry Slut
i'm here now so it may b les quiet i guess cuz treehousehuggerjane said it's been qquiet without me or something

DeNiro
Well TH if u see hitler, or my mom then u know its hell.

Will
It is always quiet until about 9:00 (UK time) I dunno about over in the US + canada

silver_tears
it gets very fast paced round like 5-11 my time stick out tongue

Treehuggerjanie
hello people of the universe.
How beath thee?

NyC-gUrL
huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.