USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- The Battle Royale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
THE SET-UP: It has been a long journey for both sides to here, the planet Zeiton, home of the Mausoleum of Demnos. And here the players have discovered the Zeitonians, an amphibious race blessed/cursed with the universal ability of all of them to use the Force, a race shattered and doomed since the Jedi and Sith fought tooth and nail over therir world in the great Sith Wars millennia ago.

Neither side found a friendly reception from the authorities, the only people who know the truth of thr Force, a truth hidden from the rest of the people for many reasons (note I do not intend to go over all of that in this thread as Light and Dark Side do not quite believe the same things right now).

However, complex as those events may be, it has all come down to this. In the midst of a great Civil War on the planet, Kuylen and his agents seek out the ancient book of records that stretches back to the time of the first Elder of Zeiton from which Kuylen can discover the location of the Mausoleum. The Jedi, in consultation with the current Elder after thier actions on this weorld proved... unhelpful... could only sit by and watch as Kuylen's Agents- outnumbering the Jedi and with conventional troops support- enter the Archive, recover the book, and then murder the current Elder whom they see as the larger threat.

Kuylen plans to go off and read the book but had made some comments before about this being the time the Jedi will die. When reminded of this, he agrees, and orders his men to slaughter the Jedi immediately. Kuylen himself, however, does not deign to take part. Chion, taking tactical command, zones in his best fighters on the two Masters, whilst sending the conventional troops and less capable Zeitonian Council Members with sabres to tie up the other Jedi in the meantime.

HOW THIS WORKS: This is a battle in two parts. This is the first part, the Swordfight.

Marcus and Gundark will each face three opponents out of Chion, Galder, Saar, Jolanta, Wraith and Rah.

Roan, Kosta and Xeth face the five Council Members, the nine conventionally armed men and also Takuan if he choses to fight (though he is not looking well right now).

The action will be split into rounds as normal.

In each round, unless Takuan intervenes (in which case he duels an opponent as normal), Roan, Xeth and Kosta square off against opponents with a combined skill of 15. If they win three rounds, the Jedi is hit. Every time the Jedi wins a round, however, the combined skill of his opponents goes down by one as he kills one of them. Get them down to a skill of 10 and the problem is over, though due to the time limit that is unlikely.

Marcus and Gundark have a rather more survival-orientated agenda. They will be attacked by, and will strike at, each opponent in turn. However, BOTH of the Dark Siders, when neither attacking or defending, can make supporting moves to make the Master's lives more difficult.

An analysis of this nattle is pointless, you all know how it looks.

The time limit on this battle is- and this may surprise you- five rounds. Then the situation will develop.

I just need the Dark Siders to pick who fights who, and for people to make general threats at each other, and we can go! The Dark Siders go first, Roan, Kosta and Xeth have to deal with generci lightsabre slashes from a Council member.

Kosta
*I throw down my heavy overcoat, and activate both my sabers in an impressive display of twirling. Defensive Postition.*

"Come now froggies, shall we?"

tptmanno1
*Roans outer Jedi robe hits the floor behind him, his lightsaber already activated in his hand*
"Lets take them."

Captain REX
*Rex turns on Duel of the Fates*

Galder sneers at Master Gundark. "Prepare to die, Master Gundark..."

Baylin
Lighting Only one blade Rah stands ready at Galders side "...Quickly!"

Ushgarak
Ok, Galder and Rah are on Gundark, they can be joined by Chion.

That means it is Wraith, Saar and Jolanta on Marcus, all agreed?

Gundark
(I've got Chion again ??? Frack !)

That sounds fine, Ush. Guess we just need to hear from Fire, then ?

Ushgarak
Yes, Fire is busy right now and so Marcus may be the main delay here for a little bit.

Dexx
well..i would join the fight, but, as you said..i would get someone out of those 3 to fight individually...i can't face ANY of them

Ushgarak
You'd get back up. But the choice is yours.
Of course, one of the Jedi could be mean and try and make a deliberate attempt to engage you...

tptmanno1
Ohh, good idea Ush,
Who are you again Dexx?

Fire
I'm in now, Fighting!

Marcus just remains calm during all the comotion, I have a very good controle of my sense

*grabs Sabre*
"Let's do this"

Captain REX
Dexx is Takuan, Roan...

Kosta
Whos attacking and whos defending?

Captain REX
We're organizing that...

General Zink
Wraith moves forwards to engage Marcus.

"Hey, old man, ready to meet the end of your life?"

Fire
"if that is the will of the force than so be it"

Ushgarak
Ok then! Right, let's see how complex this becomes...

It is round zero.

-

Current scores:

Galder/Rah/Chion: 0, Gundark: 0

Wraith/Saar/Jolanta: 0, Marcus: 0

Frogs (Roan) 15/0

Frogs (Xeth) 15/0

Frogs (Kosts) 15/0

-

The first two scores are standard duelling socres.

The next three are the frogs scores. The number on the left is their skill. This has never really been used in SW before but all three of you play the Matrix so you know 15s are good. Roan and Kosta have 14s, Xeth is a 13 (though Xeth can make that up with agile moves sometimes... all things considered, Roan and Kosta are better sabreists though).

Incidentally, for you three, duelling does not use the standard Matrix combat system- the random number generated in duelling is MUCH smaller so skill counts for even more.

Now, each time one of the frog groups wins a round, they score, and the number on the right goes up. If it gets to 3 there is trouble. Each time you win a round, the skill of the frogs goes down by one as you kill one of the foot soldiers.

Ok, it is Galder and Wraith to attack. Roan, Xeth and Kosta must fend off early, and very standard, attacks from their sabre opponents whilst tree gun-armed guys each close in around them, so I want DEFENCES from them...

tptmanno1
(Circle, guys?)
How bout...
Using the force I leap high in the arin doing a front flip and land behind the froggie people, then spin around to face them.
(How's that, if you havent noticed this is my first attempt at fighting)

Captain REX
Galder rushes Master Gundark, stopping suddenly and jabbing at her head with one blade and at her stomach with the other.

Baylin
Rah supports by moving forwards, dropping and swinging his lit blade for Gundarks knees.

Ushgarak
The description is nice. However, it contains no specific reference to defending...

tptmanno1
Well, that was going to be my defence, I was going to avoid,
I don't know what you mean by defend.
I'll just wait for someone else to post theirs and I'll mimic that

Ushgarak
Heh, okidokey then...

Gundark
(Errr....I thought the bad guys were taking TURNS attacking....)

Kosta
*I spread out my arms extending both my sabers to full length. I use the force to jump high in to thhe air, twirling in a helicopter type way, so as too get thhe frogs to bck off some. I land directly behindd them, only a couple of feet away.*

Ushgarak
Gundy, the other two can make supporting efforts to make your life more difficult. What did you think this was, a gentleman's duel?

However, direct ATTACKS as supports will be looked down upon as that is something you should save for your own attack.

Chion will support Galder thusly. He starts the now familar building momentum of his windmill-like lightsabre spin, and he takes postition on your left side, Gundark, meaning if you try to move that way you get diced.

Noted, Kosta, just waiting for the others.

tptmanno1
Ok then, mimicing...
* I Lunge forward with my activated saber, Then suddenly jump into the air Using the force to make my jump High, and land behind and to the right of my froggies*

better, I don't see how it is different but..

Captain REX
I guess I'm waiting for Wraith and for Gundy to defend...

General Zink
Wraith, blades out, charges at Marcus, aiming to scissor him with his blades but swinging both at his midsection.

Ushgarak
Ok! Marcus, Jolanta makes a running leap over your head to cover your rear. Saar hangs back just to the right of Wraith, watching you carefully, sabre held vertically to one side of his head.

Currently awaiting defences from Gundark, Marcus and Xeth.

Fire
as wraith comes in I throw myself against Wraith his right sabre, using my sabre to block it, trying to use my momentum and body wait to get some spin in my move, I let our sabres colide and seemingly careless, I let my sabre slip off (with applying some momentum in the opposite direction first: he should have kept pushing against my sabre, there for his arm should know try to continue the scissor move, rendering me rather safe from harm for now)

Bespin Bart
He's gonna cut you, Fire... messed

Xeth flips and moves about intending to avoid gun fire and lightsaber jabs and slashes. If a blade gets too close, he swings about to block.

Fire
we will see it worked on Galder so

Ushgarak
I think we can wait until after Christmas for Gundy..

Bespin Bart
Indeedy do...

Gundark
Okay, Christmas is over. Here I am.

Kellan leapt upwards to avoid Galder's double attack. She saw Rah drop to swing at her knees and positioned her landing to try to come down hard on Rah's shoulders while arcing her blade toward Galder's higher sabre.

Ushgarak
Ok then!

Now, Kosta reports he will be busy for a month so we shall assume he gets deadlocked with his fight.

Ok, Gundark gets off to a good start! Rah and Galder kinda get in each others way (Galder's two sabres can be cumbersome to work alongside) and whilst Chion shuts out one side she can get through overhead just fine. She lands between Rah and Galder forcing them to lose time as they spin.

Marcus, it is Jolanta that catches you out. As you make your soft defence against Wraith she flies over your hgead and could strile you from behind, and by the time you have turned to cover all anlges you are stumbling back...

Roan, your opening lunge delays you a little too long. One of the Zeitonians gets a good shot on you as you jump through the air, which you instictively twist to avoid, but you land all wrong, half-down on one knee, and the Zeitonians close in...

Zeth, on the other hand, is having the time of hise life, leaping easily from side to side and taking a snap-blow toi cut down one of his conventional assailants.

-

Current scores:

Galder/Rah/Chion: 0, Gundark: 1

Wraith/Saar/Jolanta: 1, Marcus: 0

Frogs (Roan) 15/1

Frogs (Xeth) 14/0

-

Dark Side on the defensive this round. Gundark can strike at Rah, Marcus at Saar.

Fire
With Jolanta at my back and Wraith to at my side
I try and spin past wraith using my sabre in my right hand to deflect any of his blows, heading towards saar twirling my sabre, when I'm close to saar, still with my sabre in my right hand I toss my sabre in my left hand make a left spin and go for his legs

Bespin Bart
Xeth flips through the air towards another gunner-slinging Zeitonian. He strafes quickly to avoid getting shot to shreds and jabs swiftly with his blade, then flipping backwards to avoid other shots.

tptmanno1
dammit,
OK, well,
ON one knee, I, in one swift motion, bring my saber from behind me, stand up, take a step forward, making a slash from lower right, to upper left, continue my momentum, spin around and make another slash.

Bespin Bart
Try to be a bit more agile, Roan...just a tip.

Fire
good pointer BB

tptmanno1
ok, I will thanks

Ushgarak
Well, that's always good advice for you, Xeth, what with you most certainly being an athlete! Roan can develop his own style, I am sure.

So, what are we wating for? Gundy to attack and then the resulting defence, yes? Good job I am keeping this short, I knew it would take forever...

Captain REX
And it will too...

Gundark
Kellan brought her sabre to bear as rah turned, slashing fast and hard with her blade down towards his hip, hoping to make his block difficult at the odd angle. She kept Chion at the corner of her eye and made sure not to lose her sense of Galder's position.

Ushgarak
Ok! Just a defence from Galder then.

Fire
FFS REX

Baylin
(Isn't it Rah to defend?)

Because of the arkward angle of defense Rah lights the other end of his sabre to block Kellans strike, then using his remarkable natural agility twists round and kicks out hard to Kellan side which also brings him round for his attack...

Ushgarak
Eeeek! Sir is correct...

Marcus, you move in to strike against Saar, who falls back, and back... and when you toss your sabre from hand to hand, Saar force pushes at you! With your sabre in mid-air that is damn dangerous and by the time you have countered the push and made sure that you don't drop your sabre, Saar has escaped out of your grasp entirely and your three assailants press home...

Damn it, Kellan, this one is too damn fast, especially with you worrying about the other two! Rah does indeed twist out of your way and lands his kick on you.

Roan... I am afraid I had little idea of your atrget from that! Remember you are up against multiple opponents... in any case, you are fdighting hard but the numbers are pressing you back...

Xeth, your plan doesn't work out eirher. It is one of the Zeitonian Council members that stops your momentum, blocking your sabre in a way that would be a casual problem in anormal fight, but a bugger in this one, and you are being pinned...

-

Current scores:

Galder/Rah/Chion: 1, Gundark: 1

Wraith/Saar/Jolanta: 2, Marcus: 0

Frogs (Roan) 15/2

Frogs (Xeth) 14/1

-

Ok, Dark Side offence again. Rah's turn on Gundy, Jolanta will take Marcus.

Xeth and Roan, you are both up against COuncil Members this round, who try fast jabs at your centre.

Jolanta tries an aerial attack, Marcus, flipping over your head again and striking at you in mid-air.

tptmanno1
OK, damn
man, I'm not too good at this am I?
Ok, for a defence I wanna pull a football spin move that spins me off to the right, letting the Council member fly by on my left,
then as i come around from my spin I wanna swing at the council members side

Baylin
Following his kick Rah moves around Kellan spinning his blades in a spectacular but vicious web designed to push the Jedi towards Chion and Galder.

(Come on Galder get some good support in!)

Bespin Bart
Xeth flips to the side and then jumps at the Council Member, aiming to cut off his forearms.

Captain REX
Galder jumps over Gundark and jabs at her backside, forcing her towards Chion as well.

Ushgarak
Chion is moving in closer and closer with his whirling blade of death... whilst Saar stands back again, watching.

Ushgarak
Just waiting for defences from Marcus and Gundy!

General Zink
Of course...

Fire
(no supporting from Wraith okie)
when I see Jolanta making her jump, I put my sabre above my head to try and block off any blows as I start to roll back, to get clear her path (rolling away from Saar, if that means rolling forward so be it)

Gundark
Kellan instinctively ducked as Galder leapt over her, swinging to block his jab. She sensed Rah forcing her toward Chion and quickly decided to let him do just that. As she straightened from her crouched position, she somersaulted hard, drawing on the Force for her strength and attempted to slam feet first into the hulking alien, swinging her sabre to block his blade.

Ushgarak
Ok... Marcus, you get clean away with that! Blocking Jolanta and with Wraith not being a direct threat, you move away from Saar and jump to your feet looking quite good and healthy!

As for Gundy, Galder's move actively hampers Rah. Rah is attacking her front and Galder her behind, you cannot BOTH force her towards CHion that way. Gundark escapes the trap set for her...

Roan, you spin, turn, block, dart away, try and make a blow... the Council Meber fends it off, but you are still able to drawe back and slice away the gun of one of the Zeitaonians next to you.

Xeth, blimey, that was a bit aggressive for a defence! It is the conventional firepower that catches you off guard again. They are boxing you in with no room to move...

-

Current scores:

Galder/Rah/Chion: 1, Gundark: 2

Wraith/Saar/Jolanta: 2, Marcus: 1

Frogs (Roan) 14/2

Frogs (Xeth) 14/2

-

Light Side to attack! Gundy can take Galder, Marcus can take Wraith.

Captain REX
"Come Kellan, strike me down, avenge the Elder," Galder snarled gleefully. He was having fun with this one...

tptmanno1
HAHA, YES! took me long enough
*finishing the spin, I stop, then make a force induced jump straight up, while kicking the face of the Zetonian right in front of me*

Baylin
"Yes, come on Master Kellan strike us all down. Let go of your foolish ways, use your anger, release your real power and strike us down!" Rah taunts with a wicked grin.

Ushgarak
Heh... hmm, we still need the attacks from the Masters...

(taps foot impatiently)

Captain REX
Masters are older, therefore, take more time... stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Heheheh...

Gundark
(You are soooooo close to death for that one, Rexy....hehe)

Kellan had executed a fast spin to escape being pinned between Rah and Galder. "Only the fool takes the easy path to the dark side," Kellan snapped back, swinging her sabre up and across toward Galder's neck while trying to pull Rah off his feet with a tug of the Force. "Looks like a pair of fools to me."

Fire
I start spinning towards Wraith coming from the left,
faking a right spin when I almost hit him, dropping down (to avoid being siccesored) and slash at his legs, after that I roll backwards

Ushgarak
Ok, yay! Slow but sure, now defences from Wraith and Galder.

Captain REX
Galder spins his left hand saber up to block and tries to lock blades, his right hand saber still free to do as he will with it.

Baylin
If Kellan manages the force pull Rah will do this -

Feeling his legs pulled out Rah performs a quick backwards somersalt to land on the spot from where his legs were pulled from "A fool?" he laughs "You call yourselves 'good!' because you follow the light, weak path! If the lightside is so strong and good why did an interfering jedi strike down my mentor in cold blood and leave me to die?" He finishes with a hateful snarl.

Captain REX
"And why did my father get eaten by wildlife on a frozen rock?" Galder asks Gundy, "He was a Jedi, and now he's dead."

Captain REX
From Zink --

Wraith puts away his 2nd blade, leaving out his orange for defensive.

He holds up his blade to defend against the feinted blow, but sees the feint and easily jumps up and back a little.

Ushgarak
Ok then! Hmm, no BB... well, his can go on hold and he can catch up later.

Roan, you are getting the hang of this now! All shots and attacks on you go wide as your viciosu kcik lays that Zeitonian out!

Gundy... that Rah guy is pretty nimble on his feet! He lands easily and Galder blocks your blow clean... and his grip is the stronger!

And Wraith does indeed spot the feint. He has to pace back but he undoes Marcu's attack and the Dark Side are back on the offensive...

-

Current scores:

Galder/Rah/Chion: 2, Gundark: 2

Wraith/Saar/Jolanta: 3, Marcus: 1

Frogs (Roan) 13/3

Frogs (Xeth) 14/2 (one round behind)

-

Ok, Chion goes for Gundy- he just approaches you with the overhead web of claymore death! He hopes to trap you against his comrades.

Saar approaches you carefully, Marcus... before making a short, sharp jab upwards towards your guard.

Roan, when you land you find yourself surrounde by five Zeitonians, guns pointed at you... no sabre opponents this time, they seem to have left you alone.

Bespin Bart
*starts whining* It's too early to be killing people... stick out tongue

Xeth attacks the saber-wielder (last round I suppose) with a series of fast blows towards the legs, then the chest.

Ushgarak
Ok, Xeth, you match that guy blow for blow... and strike him down!

This turn you are under attack by gun wielders as well- no sabreists attacking you either.

tptmanno1
WOAH! hello 13/2 thank you very much! Don't want more damage than I deserve. Thanks

Baylin
Rah force pushes Kellan towards Chion and moves closer as he whirls his blades about to help trap the jedi master. This time though he keeps an eye on Galder so as not to get in each others way!

Captain REX
Roan has a good point...I was hoping he'd miss that... stick out tongue

Galder joins Rah in the Force push, deactivating one of his lightsabers and pushing Gundy in Chion's direction.

Ushgarak
Bah, I am sick of these observant Jedi...

Just waiting for Gundy and Marcus to defend!

Baylin
All being well they'll be dead soon.... evil face (sorry!)

Captain REX
Come to the Dark Side Ush! stick out tongue

Muahahahahaha...ha...hmm...

Fire
Not knowing much of Saar his combat style I try to parry his blow, not expecting to meet brute strength like Chion but more of a finesh I keep my eyes open for a sudden change in tactics, keeping one eye on Wraith and Jolanta, I try to lure Saar into a position which works better for me, by stepping back as I meet his blow

Gundark
Kellan found herself trapped once more and desperately searched the memory of her last confrontation with the big alien, trying to recall his weaknesses. Not that a thing that big would have a vulnerable point... she thought grimly. But it was not an impossibility. She knew Chion could easily overpower a single sabre arm, so she gripped her blade with both hands and made a hard dash at her opponent, lightsabre high, trying to put some space between herself and Galder and Rah and also throw Chion off guard with her attack.

Ushgarak
Well now, the Jedi are slowly being pushed together in this whirling lightsabre melee... looks like people would be going down this round... except...

Takuan, Rah and Wraith, you are all facing sudden lightsabre attacks. From your Lieutenants.

Galder- the man who just came to fight you is Shi'haia

Dexx
Takuan's fury is almost impossible to controll, seeing him. He ignites his blade.
"you dare turn against me, weakling?" he says as he releases a powerful force flow on his lieutenant trying to throw him into a rock wall as hard as he can.

Fire
(you in trouble now dexx)

Dexx
(not JUST with him, i think..)

tptmanno1
"Haha!, Yes!"
I fake left, then Go right bringing my saber up from lower left to upper right, trying to take out the opponent right in from of me.

hey, anytime you would like fix the score would be great!

Captain REX
Galder turns to Jeren'Toc.

"Foolish, Zeitonian. Very foolish..." Galder ignites his second lightsaber again. "The Jedi have given you no salvation..."

Galder spins his lightsaber around to deflect jabs and bends his body around slashes.

Ushgarak
Oops, sorry, I meant Shi'Haia!

"You are the fools!" he cries. "Why would we possibly share the Mausoleum with you when the power could be OURS!"

From the walkways above, DOZENS more Zeitonians are leaping down.

"Destroy the outsiders!" orders Shi'Haia. "They will die alone and forgotten when we go on to rule the cosmos!"

Well now, this looks interesting...

Captain REX
"Kuylen, we have a situation..." he says.

"Jedi, it looks that we..." Galder shudders. "Might have to work together to get out alive. Then we can kill each other. Capish?"

Galder spins his blades around.

"Well, Shi'Haia, how do propose to take the power? You have no skills to match ours. Your species will just rot away, fighting over the power. Fools..."

Ushgarak
Kuylen left, Galder.

And are you mad? Like you and the Jedi can even 1% trust each other! You would stab them in the back as soon as look at them, and why would they sitck around to fight afterwards when you outnumber them? Looks like Chion isn't interest in talking much either...

"Your power is broken, idiot," he says. "You have no forces, no support, nothing!"

The only Lieutenant who does not appear to be here and treacherous is Saar's, and you haven't seen his for a while.

Captain REX
"Then you shall receive no power either..." Galder says, taking out his machine pistol and firing a single explosive warhead into the creature's gut.

Ushgarak
Well now, we have a big, mad ol' fight coming up! Which I shall post the details about tomorrow, to give everyone the chance to catch up...

Captain REX
This is going to be crazy...

Baylin
OH POO!!!!! big grin (although I suspected this would happen, in fact I wouldnt be surprised if Kuylen had set it up...)

Rah seperates his blades and reveling in the strength of his fury from being betrayed he says "Fools! We would have shared everything and you would have ruled along side us now you will die!" Rah then blocks Ter'Minaws blade and simultaneously attacks with the other by cutting across his middle to cut him in half.

Fire
*Shakes head* "how did it come to this?"

"Alright ppl, keep your heads for this"

Ushgarak
It's the way of the Dark Side, Marcus.

Ok! Now, what we have here... we have LOADS of enemies in the room. Over a hundred in all, with more reinforcements coming in all the time.

I will keep a kill score for each side as you try and hack your way out of here. First side to get to fifty kills escapes first, and gets a little bonus...

Now, you can describe your attemtps to kill enemies in any way you like. However, the more you try and kill in one post, a. the harder it becomes and b. the more likely you are to be hurt. Blatantly hazardous posts make you more dmaage vulnerable also. You may chose to down ememies in any way you like- firearms, sabres or force powers. Your skills as posted in the Template comparison thread will have a great deal to do with how well this works.

If you are feeling sneaky, you can start interfering with each other to keepo the kills from the other side down- but none of you have the time for making actual attacks on each other.

-

Current Score:

Light Side: 0

Dark Side:0

-

Have fun...

Captain REX
Galder takes out his machine pistols and fires a few bastic warheads at two of the Zeitonians.

tptmanno1
Ohh boy, Man I was having enough trouble with 3!
I wanna Jump to the right bringing my saber up from lower left to upper right attacking the Zet directly in front of me.

Captain REX
Zet, haha...

tptmanno1
Too lazy to write it all out

Captain REX
I'll go with Zet too!

tptmanno1
unorigonal dark siders!

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
TAkuan focuses on making a cieling crumble down upon a larger mass of attackers. He gits a little behind his comrades to do so. for cover.

Captain REX
And those are the benefits of having a Force user... stick out tongue

General Zink
Wraith jumps to avoid being shot and drops down behind a Zet, driving his blade through it's spine.

Bespin Bart
Xeth unholsters his two blaster pistols and sprints up a wall, running along it with the Force and sheer speed. He aims horizontally above his head and fires into the crowd of Zeitonians, aiming for the nearer ones.

Captain REX
*disguises self as Ush*

Wow, Xeth does horribly and misses every shot! What a loser... stick out tongue

Galder on the other hand, turns into a Sith Lord and kills everyone!

*goes back to Rex*

Wow, thanks Ush! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Nice try...

Where have those Masters gone?

Fire
(exams and work I guess)

Ushgarak
Bah, Gundy has no exams!

She just doesn't want to thank me for causing the OTHER side problems, for once...

Fire
(I emplied gundy with work, but I'll help you by making my own move)

Fire
Marcus starts strafing from left to right, to dodge Zet shots, I approach one Zet from the left, spin right, to avoid his last shot, and strike him down across the chest, contiuing my spin I spin towards, the next zet, in full spin, dropping down, and slashing at his legs

Captain REX
(Zet, the new universal shortening of Zeitonian... stick out tongue )

Ushgarak
Whilst we wait for Gundy, are any Dark Siders actually going to cover Takuan? This will make you yourself more likely to be hit.

Incidentally, Fire, there is bog all room to strafe.

Captain REX
Wraith wants too... *whistles innocently*

Fire
(ok without the strafing then)

Baylin
After killing the traiterous Ter'Minaw Rah launches into his battle song, calling on the force to help make his moves small but precise in the confines of a suddenly over crowded battle.
He moves in quick to the nearest Zeitonian, sweeping his right blade across to cut its weapon in two and stabs the left through its neck. Without pulling back he turns to the right, letting the frog fall with a half severed head, ready to face the next...

Gundark
Kellan rushed across the room to position herself back to back with Marcus (assuming Ush will let her do that) and cut the closest Zeitonian apart with a diagonal slash of her blade. As if things couldn't get any worse...

Ushgarak
Right then! Let's see how everyone does!

Galder fires at two.

Ah heck! It's not your day, Galder! Just as you are getting into your stride, a blast from a weapon nearly hits you, and smashes the gun out of your hand!

Galder has been 'Hit' once; three 'Hits' gets you wounded.

Roan slashes his target down with ease.

Takuan didn't give me a number, so I cannot process his attack.

Wraith kills his target as described, stayling low to avoid gunfire...

Xeth didn't give me a number so I cannot process his attack, although he is looking good...

Marcus finds it awkward going for a moment, as a lot of firepower comes his way, but his spinning attack downs the two Zets!

Rah- smooth and easy! Your target lays dead.

And with a measured cut you kill yours, Gundy.

-

Current Score:

Light Side: 4

Dark Side: 2

-

From now on, I will move this on once every two days at least!

Also, more people are attacking the Dark Siders, but Saar, Jolanta and Chion will take care of them.

Dexx
a number? hmm..well...cieling falling...about...10?
if there are so many in one place

tptmanno1
Awesome!
If you've played JK2 Ush this will be wayy easier for me to describe.
But I wanna do the Death from above move on one guy.
Jump straight up in the air and bring the saber crashing down almost splitting the guy in two.

Ushgarak
10! Blimey, I may venture that that is VERY ambitious, Takuan! I recomend no-one tries to kill more than five at once.

Captain REX
Galder calls the gun back to him with the Force and pockets it, bringing out red lightsaber. He spins through the Zets to get some space, then brings his blade across to decapitate a Zet.

Baylin
With his blades locked together Rah remains focused as he spins around a Zeitonian slicing it with an upstroke of one blade from butt to shoulder whilst slicing the Zeitonian behind it from shoulder to butt with the other blades downstroke. Following the downstroke he ducks down to avoid any shots that maybe coming his way.

Captain REX
Wraith wants another simplistic flip over target and stab kill.

Captain REX
And BB says that he would be aiming for 2 during the wall run.

This round he'll flip off the wall, run at it, run up it, flip off, land behind two Zets, and blow them away with his pistols from behind.

Dexx
ok....5 it is

Fire
I wonder could I use a force push, to push down the zet, galder wanted to strike at right before he does so he misses his attack?
and still kill a zet myself?

Ushgarak
I'll wait until the end of the day for Gundy...

Gundark
(Sorry, damned real life thing again....)

Kellan used a push and a pull of the Force to clunk two Zeitonian heads together, knocking them cold (pending evil gamemaster approval) while swinging her sabre hard left to block yet another oncoming opponent. "Kuylen is getting away," she yelled over her shoulder to Marcus.

Ushgarak
Ok then, let's see here!

Takuan brings down parts from the ceiling, high above... but his effort is too much, too slow, and his targets leap out the way just in time!

(shame you aren't a Revenant, Dexx...)

Roan and Wraith doing similar moves, I see! Some rivalry here, Adventuer vs. Fallen...

Well, you both get kills, but Wraith looked more sure of himself, as his stab on landing was dead on, whoilst Roan only just got his jumping strike in.

Rah is a roaring inferno of death, and he brings down two opponents!

Fire, yes, but that would add to the difficulty as if going for two targets. I'll give you the standard attack for now, and you srop another opponent.

Xeth, going crazy bonkers on the wall, fires... oooooooooh! Xeth, buddy, you missed...

Galder, you SO killed yours! Oh, that is pure Vengeance...

And Gundy, you collide your two targets together, but they don't fall. Darn! As for Kuylen- he could be anywhere by now...

-

Current Score:

Light Side: 6

Dark Side: 6

-

Interesting... and faster! Ok, off you guys go again!

Dexx
blimey...well..fewer targets then
Takuan concentrates on pushing a couple of zeitonians agains a wall, as hard as he can

Captain REX
Galder puts away one blade and takes out the machine pistol filled with bastic warheads again. He fires a bullet or two at Master Marcus to give him a scare, then spins and cuts through another Zet.

tptmanno1
After landing on one knee from the DFA strike, I roll sidways to the right, finishing in a crouch, Then immediatly jump up and to the right, trailing my saber slicing the Zet in front of me with a lower left to upper right strike across the chest.

Captain REX
Wraith wants to decapitate two Zets in one spinning blow.

Baylin
From his crouch Rah leaps high over the next Zietonian in his way. In mid air he seperates the blades stabbing one into the top of the frogs head like an inverted candle and cutting the other across the poor creatures middle as he lands.

Gundark
Kellan briefly caught sight of Galder firing at Marcus and quickly swung her sabre around to deflect the bullets.

Fire
I slash at a zet to my left from upper right to middle left, continuing my turn to a zet at my right slashing at his middle

Captain REX
Xeth uses his speed and agility to take out his lightsaber and cut down to Zets with many quick stabs through the stomachs and legs.

Bespin Bart
Yeah, the jabbing...

Ushgarak
THAT'S better, Takuan... your two targets are propelled back into a wall at high spped, fall to the ground, and lie still.

Galder, you blast down your target. Deadeyed shot, that!

You, too, Roan are getting greatly into your swing! You roll, crouch, jump, slash, kill... easy money! You could have taken out a few more!

Oh my! But Wraith matches you move for move, taking two heads in one blow!

Ah, damn it, Rah... you make the jump, fine, but the Zets leap up into the air as well- them and their damn legs! This puts you off your stroke; you land safely but fail to kill.

Gundy... err... those are solid bullets, and also explosive. You don't want to go near those things!

Marcus- like a pro. Dropped your target, no worries.

Xeth... ouch! Mea as that stabbing was, it worked well!

-

Current Score:

Light Side: 10

Dark Side: 11

-

Ok, one-fifth done, small Dark Side lead... the Dark Siders have the numbers, but this is a battle where Masters excel, and the Light Siders have two. So let us see where this goes...

Dexx
Takuan lifts a rock and tries to drive it into a group of zeitonians, to hit them hard with it.
let's say...two attackers, again..

Baylin
As he lands Rah spins 360 with his blades held out high and low cutting into any frog that lands near him or tries to duck.

(I'm aiming to get at least 2 but 3 would be nice!)

Gundark
Kellan moved toward a pair of Zeitonians coming in her direction, her sabre held low, then cut her blade up and hard across the chest area of her opponents.

Fire
I'm going for 3 zets this time, killing em in a whirlwind of blows

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>