Message from Lord of the Rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

night_fire999
this is a seasonal message from the Lord of the Rings message board and it is:
The Harry Potter films absolutely suck
The actors are c**p
Lord of the Rings is the best

So, have a very merry christmas!!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/newyear.gif

daeri
This is just bullshit.. You should respect the people that love the Harry Potter films.. I'm not gonna say in the LotR-forum I hate LotR.. that's just respectless...

Can this topic please be closed?

Sifer
But it was funny, because he is right about the actors and...the movies big grin Happy Dance

daeri
Phoe, close it please

sauron
may i just say that i am from the lotr forum and that persons opinion in no way relates to me or many other lotr forum visitors

Linkalicious
jeeze sauron ur such a hater....just stop pickin on the poor potter fans. (j/k)

sauron
lol i never saw the (j/k) and i was like HUH?? :O

crazy_c
everyones got there own opinions but its not very nice to start a thread like this

potterthefirst
I'm a harry potter fan and LOTR fan but why do you wanna start a thread like this ? It's just stupid. Unrespectful. Your a piece of filth to me and the potter fans and a disgrace to LOTR fans. Does anybody agree?!?

Linkalicious
agreed

sauron
i agree, i mean what if a potter fan wrote this on a lotr forum but vice versa, apart from unleashing a scathing attack on the innocents in lotr because YOU signed your message from us all, you would be pissed off, and angry so think about what your own reaction would be next time before you start a shitty thread like this again

now for the real message

from us all at the lord of the rings forum we would like to wish you a very merry christmas, and a happy new year and we would also like to apologise on behalf of the inbred little cretin who started this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.