My life sucks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
My mum says im not allowed to go and see Return of the King until after Christmas! what is the bloody point in that!!! mad

Im so sad coz i want to go seeit soon and i cant sad

feel my pain ppl!!!!

Gotwa
I can't.. I already saw it. stick out tongue

Kitoky
Yeah....and same goes for the other 3,000 kids out there that are fans....and we're not starting a whole new thread to whine about it.

Though I feel your pain.

Exa
I dont really see the point of this thread, but... awww, poor korri sad

Korri
sorry guys i was just so damned frustrated!

sauron
yeah i feel your pain i felt that way, it came out last wednesday and i had to wait till saturday, :O:O

poor korri *hug*

Korri
*hugs everyone*

Exa
*hugs korri back*

Hope u can persuade your mum or something...

Korri
ill try my best lol

fini
AH AH I HAVE 3 more days to see rotk..........woohooooo.........korri cheer up its not like ur never gonna see it...........lol i think i'm gonna be insane on wednesday

i'll be counting down the hrs then mins

Corlindel
I feel your pain sad

I shall see ROTK today for the thried time and...I feel your pain.

I promisse to dedicate tonight view to all the ones who have mom's like you...probably she is a Morgoth's servant big grin stick out tongue

Discos
I dont see why you cant just go and see it withgout her permission, is the cinem too faraway for you to go with some friends or even yourself or is it due to she wanting to see it with you?

Korri
yeah well i aint allowed out of the house coz she is ill sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.