Speakerboxx/The Love Below

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Who has the new outkast album? and which one do you like more?

i prefer Speakerboxxx, a like almost all the songs on that one, the love below has like 4 good songs on it (including Hey Ya)

in flames
i like both but if i had to chose il go with " the love below " the songs on that disc are freshes,sound different from each other and has less skits..cuz i hate skits..plus disc 2 skit's are decent! great album all in all

metal face
the love below homies, its dope to chill to

i like all the songs actuelly

Gotwa
They're both gay. stick out tongue

in flames
with fresh music

GABRIEL05
analytical mode:Love below is more catchy, while speakerboxxx seems like it is geared towards the more hardcore hipu-hohpu fans. I like Love below better. It has more instrumental stuff on it.

SAtown_punk
The Love Below because Andre 3000 is a genius, but then again, so is Big Boi...Now when you put them together, that's a volatile combination. And that's why Outkast is the best Hip Hop Group around. I love them because they merge the hip hop and rock culture to create incredibly catchy songs. And they are great lyricists as well.

Punker69
HEY YA cd!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.