Have you met any H P characters? I met Dudley!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potterthefirst
big grin I know you won't believe me but I met Dudley from harry potter.
I got his autograph and everything!!!
It's coz I go to the same drama school as him and we were going to the theatre as a christmas prezzie and I saw him and thought Oh S*** it's Dudders.
He's about 16 in reality and he's really fat as well. No affence.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Luna150
wow congrats i guess. I dunno if i would ask for his autograph cuz he isn' that famous. Ild proberly say summit like " u were good in harry potter" then walk away. I havent met them but i dont think many actors are in leicester. i havent even met Gary linekar sad

ElvenQueen
Thats cool. You should try to get him to hook you up with meeting another actor for HP...hit on him or something...lol. And be like so you know Tom felton?

Aimz Radcliffe
haha or u cud get dan 4 me!@! laughing out loud eek!...i wud ask 4 his addy..he's still in hp! :roll:

lol, she'd be all "Sooo, Mr. Dude Monger.... you were so hot in Harry Potter.... your still so hot...." A few weeks later.... "So, wanna introduce me to your actor friends, my little snookie punkums?" and he'd be all "Mah. Okay. You are my lord and master." Then he takes her and introduces her to Tom, and they instantly fall for each other, living happily ever after..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

potterthefirst
LOL somehow a little bird tells me that virtually impossible!LOL

daeri
I met Harry and Draco in my dreams... they were very handsome... love

potterthefirst
To you definitely not me Happy Dance LOL

potterthefirst
What were Harry and Draco wearing?! LOL

daeri
clothes.. stick out tongue they were at a campingsite

potterthefirst
Strange but original! wink

potterthefirst
So has anyone else met a Harry Potter character?

Aimz Radcliffe
i met them in my dreams 2!! haha i was walkin on the street and they were in the same shop as me!!!! eek! laughing

daeri
hehe, Draco went to a candystore.. and I was like eek! HOT! but nothing happend sad

airangel429
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Joy2dWorld
i wish i could just have dreams about anything at all. its been ages since i had a dream!

i just sleep away & wake up the next morning grunting knowing that its just gonna be another hard days work mad guess i'm not a dream person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.