is peter jackson making a trilogy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aragorniscool45
i dont no if this was ever metioned but is pj going to make a trilogy of LOTR?????? i heard that from someone but i dont no if it is true.

SKAliv
that's just sad....you poor thing.

sauron
slow arent you big grin

i hope to god you mean trilogy dvd all in one like the new indiana jones one, if not then your very *special*

fini
HUH???????????????????? what planet you been on??

* fini takes away all of aragorniscool45's weed and "mushrooms", you've had enough of these!*

Ariadne
I'm also hoping you're talking about an all in one trilogy or else you need to time travel back to about 1999 or so.

SKAliv
Why, yes, as a matter of fact. I think I might have heard somewhere that perhaps he will be making one. But I don't "no" for sure!!

--Liv

Cowboyography
Hell no LOTR is a stupid story and would make horrid movieS!!!! wink

Ariadne
Yes, I think I remember hearing something about that as well now that you mention it. But I suppose we'll just have to wait and find out.

SKAliv
Yes. I'd imagine they would take quite some time to film, if this is infact true. I wonder how this "Peter Jackson" would capture the beauty of Middle Earth. Hm...

GABRIEL05
perhaps she mis-phrased her question. Perhaps this is simply a communication problem. Let's not be too hasty as Fangorn would say in calling this woman stupid and the like. OK?

sentinelrv
she must know that they are movies now. She has an Aragorn picture up there.

SKAliv
no, no, no...aragorniscool stated his/her question in the simplest terms. I think this is a pretty pointless thread, but I am having SOOOO much fun pretending I don't know about the movies!

samhain
I can catergorically say that peter jackson will NOT be doing a lord of the rings trilogy in the near future as he is focused on the COLUMBO Vs QUINCY movie due out this summer. What the f**k? What the f**k? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SKAliv
oh my tolkien!!! we've got another!!!!!

Ariadne
Yeah this is fun!

Ariadne
I think that this rumor couldn't possibly be true because why would Peter Jackson, a director no one has heard of, be making LotR movies? That would be silly. And just think about what a big project it would have to be. I must say that someone has a very good imagination though.

SlipknoT
Oh yes I believe i have heard something about these movies to, I hear the first one is do out in 2001. They look quite intreaging

SKAliv
Can I just thank aragorniscool45 for providing my entertainment for the night? Bravo!

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud wow, you guys seem bored to be playing along with this wacko

BingaBonga
grrrreeeaaaat joke? ha...ha...ha...? What the f**k? whatever.

Ariadne
I wonder where aragorniscool45 has gone. They left before we could thank them properly (well, at all) for providing the entertainment. I hope they got the answer to their question!

BingaBonga
I'm guessing. Why not make a huge scene? Heh, people these days...

HannaBananabal
Yah, I'd like to hear from the thread starter....

BingaBonga
You could probably e-mail aragorniscool. I wouldn't, but if you really want to speak to the person...

Rings3791
i don't get it

BingaBonga
Aragorniscool probably left KMC, and this was his/her last post and so he/she made a entertaining thread for us about how he/she didn't know that pj was making a trilogy on lotr. It's a joke. If you don't get it now, just give up, don't hurt yourself. wink

Aragorn#1
ha ha ha this is great he he he

BingaBonga
very entertaining...yeah right.

Smodden
what joke? there realy is a trilogy? when's it comin' out?

hmm

BingaBonga
Oh yeah, I'm rolling on the floor. Not. miffed

Gilraen
Movies about The Lord of the Rings...........But that's impossible...........there's no way, that someone can make THAT book into a movie..........or even an trilogy...........big grin

Corlindel
I agree. I think he will do the Hobbit first. It will be easier.
I heard something about that.

And I don't think Pater Jackson is the right one to do it stick out tongue

I love his movie "Braindead" a lot, and I think he is better to do a "Braindead" Trilogy.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.