OMG i thought i was gonna die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
lets see, it was saturday night i believe, me and my guy friend was going to see Return of the King, this of couse would of been my 2nd time seeing it, and his first time seeing it, so im all excited i couldnt stop smiling and just going nuts just like i did wednesday night, and i had that feeling wonderful anxious feeling in my stomach, i was so happy, i was seeing it again and my guy friend was seeing it the first time, well we got there, it was packed, i had this gut feeling then that it was sold out, this horrible bad feeling that it was, and we got in there and there is said: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King SOLD OUT for 8:15pm showing! And the girl even said so! I was crushed, so crushed, my guy friend was crushed, i wanted to just cry! I actually almost did, i held it back though, so we decided to get tickets for the 9:30pm showing of Haunted Mansion, and it wasnt near 9:30pm yet, so we got the tickets and went to the mall, i think i kept saying over and over "this sucks this sucks this sucks" almost in tears, i was trying so hard not to cry because i wanted to see it again! Anyways went to mall, came back, and went in for haunted mansion which i chose that to see since ROTK was sold out, and we went past ROTK and i peeked through the doors and stood there and watched it for a few minutes, ahh i was crushed that i was missing it, that i wasnt in there seeing it again, but i was at least happy i got to stand there for a few minutes while waiting on my guy friend and see a LITTLE bit of it, so anyways we went into haunted mansion.....this is the worst part...haunted mansion is RIGHT BESIDE RETURN OF THE KING! How friggin torturing is that?!!! Anyways we got in there, was waiting for the movie to start and im hearing all the booming and rumbling next door where ROTK is cause it was in surround sound as well, and i just wanted to cry, it was absoulutly torturing, i was like: OH MY GOD THIS IS SOO TORTURING! Anyways sitting through haunted mansion, i would hear often the booming and rumbling from ROTK next door and i slouched down in my seat and just pouted and kept saying "this is torture, torture, i should be in there seeing it again" and he was like: but uve seen it once, thats a great thing and i was like: YES I KNOW! but its SOOOO good and SOOO awesome that i want to see it again!!! and i know ur badly wanting to see it! Anyways...haunted mansion was really good, very funny, i laughed really hard at the singing stone heads and everything else! And everything kept reminding me of lord of the rings, like there was this statue that looked like the ringwraiths and i was like: ahh ringwraiths! and as soon as i said that...i hear more rumbling from ROTK next door, and i just sighed and about cried, and then in haunted mansion, they had to read latin to get into a door, and i was like: speak friend and enter! and my guy friend busted out laughing! and we had a 20 minute arguement of what was the elvish word for friend in the movie, and i said it was mellon and he said it was somethin different, i was like: NOOO ITS MELLON! when i get home ill watch fellowship and PROVE YOU WRONG! (i was right, he was wrong!! ha! ha!) anyways...after haunted mansion, which was a very good movie! I HAD to see where it was at on ROTK after all that torturing i went through hearing the rumbling and everything wishing i was in there seeing it again! I peeked through the doors again to see where it was at, and it was at one of my favorite scenes, where frodo and sam are on the cracks of doom, and frodo has the ring out on the chain and just looking at it with this look on his face and then it shows sam, and it has that awesome rumbling, booming sounds to it with this awesome music and i just drowned, i was like: Oh my god, how freaking torture this is, HOW TORTURING! I should be in there right now!!!!! ahhhhh! So i stood there watching it for a few minutes until my guy friend was like: come on lets go and i was like: NOOO i wanna stand here and watch it!!! and he was like: no, come on, we gotta go! and he had to like pull me away from the door, i didnt want to leave

ahhhhhh! so that was my lovely night, ahh i cant believe ROTK was sold out, im hoping to go again to see it soon, or im gonna go absoulute nuts!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT THAT MUCH!!!!!

SKAliv
awwww....you poor thing! that reall sucks, i'm sorry your night went wrong! But at least the Haunted Mansion was good, right? At least you didn't get stuck in a terrible movie!! I'm sooo sorry that happened to you. Cheer up though, you can see it again soon.
--Liv

BingaBonga
yeah, when my friends and I went to rotk, I went and got tickets on thursday, and then one of my friends went at 6:45 to get seats and it was a 7:30 movie, so we got front row. That was memorable. angel

HannaBananabal
I feel your pain, OrliNElijahsGrl!! Nice story LOL.

OrliNElijahsGrl
ahh it was just absoulute torture, but at least i saw haunted mansion which was really good, but the torture of ROTK being sold out and being beside ROTK and hearing all the rumbling and boomin coming from it was soo terrible, i wanted to cry! Im hoping to see it again this weekend, my friend said "maybe this weekend we can see it again" SO IM CROSSING MY FINGERS IN HOPE THAT I SEE IT AGAIN THIS WEEKEND

sauron
orlinelijahsgirl that torture sounds worse than gollums in barud dur

aniron
that is awful for you, I am going to see it again definatly!
I hope you see it againg.
and to put you and your friend out of misery you are both worng the elvish word for friend is:
Malon or was it Marlo anyway it sounds like mellon so you were the clossest, I know there's an R in there sinewhere tho

OrliNElijahsGrl
Its mellon, cause i put the caption on, and played it, and it said "Mellon"

I SWEAR IT! hehee either way i was right he was wrong

yeah it was depressing, and torturing, i didnt want to cry in front of my guy friend bcause he would of thought i was a big baby for crying not being able to see it again, so i went to the bathroom and had myself a little cry, dried my tears and went into haunted mansion, i was so crushed, i couldnt believe it!!

wednesday night, me and my friend rachel thought we werent gonna be able to go that night, because of weather and she didnt have a car to pick me up (thank u rachels mom for letting her have the blazer) we both literally started crying on the phone, and my mom was chicken to drive us there, i was soo sad, we bawled! but luckily we got to go, and see the most amazing movie ever!!!!! WOOOO HOOO!

Member.
I'm sorry you didn't get to see it the second time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.