Justin Timberlake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWSsuperfan
any comments?

SWSsuperfan
i think he's very talented!

Tex
Talented? What's his talent?
He doesn't play an instrument, someone else writes his music and lyrics, his dance steps are not his own, he has no talent! stick out tongue

Sugar Kane
My whole belief system revolves around rock & roll, I follow the teachings of the mighty D, and I despise pop music... rock

But I have to admit that I love Justin Timberlake...there is just something so funky about him! And that picture is hot! love

Tex
He looks like a retard in that picstick out tongue

BackFire
I think he needs a good, old fasioned ass kicking.

Plus, he has no talent to speak of.

royal_jester
Justin was good on Saturday Night Live but that was the only good thing he has done in his careererm

Tex
He should just kill himself and put us out of our misery!

Sugar Kane
Aaw! JT never hurt anyone, and anyone who kicks Britney while she's down is alright by me! big grin
I think he has a good singing voice, personally (although not as good as Jables, obviously) and I think you are forgetting the MTV Music Awards Matrix spoof he did with Seann William Scott...you have to admit that it was very funny!
"Wet Willy, Mr Tim-ber-la-KE!" laughing laughing
Happy Dance

royal_jester
ummm okay

Sugar Kane
I'll take it you didn't see it then? It was better than the whole of Reloaded...if only Agent Smith had given Neo a wet willy, that would have livened things up a bit! And when Neo refuses to do the robot with JT, he's all deathly serious..."No, I can't do that! What if I fail?" laughing
And will Ferrell was the architect...ergo, visa vis...yadda yadda...
heh heh! big grin

SWSsuperfan
i saw that!!!!!.......hilarious!!!!!
i thout it was cool when seann striped the look on justins face was pricless....altough it was an act it was still funny! big grin laughing

Sugar Kane
Justin: "You can do the robot with JT!"
Neo: "I can't do that."
Justin: "Of course you can, man! Look!" (He does the robot.)
Neo: "I can't do that. What if I fail?"
Justin: "Lighten up man! It's only the robot!"
laughing

SWSsuperfan
HILARIUS laughing

crazy_rock_chic
Justin Timberlake has no talent and he doesn't deserve a record deal,he should just leave and be gone then we can all get on with our lives

crazy_rock_chic
although that thing with sean william scott was funny,but i still think they cudve gotten sum1 better to host it with sean

lil bitchiness
ok..i hate pop music.. alternative and metal/rock all the way rock
Dont paticulary like Justin...hes a good dancer, no doubt about that, even if the moves arent his...still not a fan...and he looks fine in that photo...pwhoar....damn...wink

ahaetrkarykl
i agree with you lil. his dancing isnt his, and he doesnt write his own music. i really like guys that can dance and i'll agree that even though his dancing isnt his own he still performes it well. dancing is hot. still dont really like him though.

Sugar Kane
Definitely, considering last time they had my personal favourite, Jack Black hosting with SMG! love
I love Jack Black, I find him seriously hot! big grin

crazy_rock_chic
I love jack black,he's mad and really funny,he's cool

Kes
Justin looked like that cos SWS was showing of those muscles.
So Justin was like:" Man I wish I had that body!"

Sugar Kane
Yeah, but do you think he's hot? I quite like a man with a bit of meat, "more cushion for the pushin'" as he says himself! big grin

forumcrew
actually your wrong.. with nysnc most of that was true.. but he does write most of music now and he can sing, and he plays piano and a few other instruments in his songs... and no ones dance moves are their own they have input but thats people jobs to make sure it all comes together right.. after all they are musicians not dancers

ahaetrkarykl
i prefer a more of a mick jagger approach to dancing. just make it all up and go crazy!

SWSsuperfan
stick out tongue WELL SAID!!! stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
I think that Justin has an okay face.. but a sexy body!!!!!! eek!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
holi shyt.. Mr. JT is HOTTTT!!!! i went to his concert and he was so good.. i lov him!!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
lol hez okay.. but that body.. *droolz*

SWSsuperfan
FWA...WHAT A BODY!

BidMyBlood2Run
This is just my opinion, so pease don't bash me... he has a nice voice, but he doesn't do anything by himself, without the ppl who work for him he wouldn't be much of anything just as I think Tex said. He should become more independent.

HannaBananabal
He can beat-box the shorts off you as well...

Korri
u can do the robot with JT!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
yea but he is sooooo hotttt!!!!!!

Sugar Kane
Neo: No! What if I fail?!
JT: Chill out man, it's only the robot!

eek! laughing big grin

russ_mathers
wink king!

there is definitly some sort of miracle, he is so gorgeous. anyone agree?
and nothing about his music pleaz, u can if u want , but i'd prefer a thread on him.

Happy Dance

burlyman
no expression jacko wannabe! cool

Isabel
OMG went to see JUSTIN on Sunday night in Dublin, it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooo kool!!! cool He was rockin'!!! We were RIGHT up the front in the pitt, only about 6 rows from the front, and we could see perfectly!! omg Justin was soooooo sexy!! big grin but there were far too many people in the pitt, so if you are claustrophobic, then you would actually die it was so bad!!! sick

I love Mista JT he's soooooo sexual and his music rocks big time! rolling on floor laughing smokin'

burlyman
so, you had a lot of fun in Justin's pitt?

Isabel
sure did! big grin

russ_mathers
i saw justin in concert on the 7th dec, he was so sexy, i swear that man is buffer in person, is that possible?
i took as many photos as i could and im sure as hell gonna go again.

russ_mathers
oh and isabel or 'mrs. farrell' is that 1st pic of colin from American Outlaws?

Isabel
yep its from the scene near the start when he's with that girl smokin'

NyC-gUrL
justin love

fanatos
Can't say anything about him, I can say about his music. He has some good songs like "Cry me a river", "Rock your body", but mostly his songs stink, especially the ones with Pharell and Nelly.

NyC-gUrL
yes I agree with that, but he's still hot love

Juventus
he has nothing

his voice is a girl's voice, his body looks gross, his hair is messy and he's way conceited.

ScottsLover
dont say that hes hot!! sad
http://www.20six.de/-/pub/lennongirl/justin-timberlake-3.jpg

lulabelle288
Even though he is currently with a white ho-- I mean, girl... rolling on floor laughing
Who do you think is his all around preference? I think he has more of thing for black women and is just afraid to follow through with it. Most characteristics he wants his ideal woman to have fall back to a black woman, what do you guys think?

forumcrew
im guessing i dont know him and niether do you so this is a pointless question that know one would know, and it prolly would come down to each girl individualy not just which color she is

lulabelle288
True. But it is on some people minds and there is no harm in asking what they think. But thanks for your opinion.

botankus
I

THAT'S why I couldn't get to sleep last night....dammit!!

forumcrew
you really think that who JT prefers is on peoples minds? if so they should jump off a cliff

botankus
It's on lulabelle288's mind. Hopefully she jumped off a cliff, too.

RoguePw25
You know what I don't get?? The fact that witht the whole Janet Jackson thing on Superbowl, that we barely heard anything about him??
Everyone was saying, Janet this and Janet that, but we barely heard a peep about Justin.

That is so unfari.

botankus
I'll bet you if he was that guy who streaked across the field before the second half you would've.

RoguePw25
I know that's right!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.