what happened to sauron and aragorn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
didn't pj say something like aragorn was gona fight with sauron?? and the ending was gona be diferent?

and that how would u feel if u never got to see darth vador???

The Omega
See http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t22669.html

BingaBonga
I actually didn't hear about that, but like it said in the post, how could he? He has no body, just his army to fight for him. If he had gotten the ring, then he could have, but he didn't. Remember, he became a shadow after the first war of the ring. He would become a shadow forever until either: 1. The ring was returned to the rightful owner, him. or 2. The ring was unmade.

The Unknown
Well, technically he's still a shadow, just trapped in the Void.

BingaBonga
what? I thought once the ring was destroyed, his spirit/shadow was also destroyed

Smodden
thanx i heard that rumor somewhere like peter saying some thing like "how would u feel if u never got 2 see darth vador in all three star wars films"

i doon't know rotk rules

Exa
Yes, everybody said thered be a fight Aragorn-Sauron, but I'm glad they were wrong - perhaps somebody mixed that up with Saurons Mouth or something like that, this scene will be on the DVD.

samhain
Is that the scene where aragorn looks into that sphere that pippin finds?

The Unknown
No, the Mouth of Sauron is a henchman of Sauron that meets Aragorn and the others at the Black Gates.

Smodden
sweet can't wait till ee!!!

i wonder if they will have the mithril vest and stuff, u know when the mouth gives it to gandalf.

The Unknown
Gandalf explains it somewhere in one of the books, but I can't remember where.

BingaBonga
lotr? I don't remember.

ATM4eternity
is there gonna be the mouth of sauron in the EE???

Exa
Yes, he will smile

fini
uh how on earth can we see a fight if Sauron does not have a physical form???

lol did you see the spirit of Obi won fight Darth Vader?????? thought NOT!

Discos
hehe good explination Fini,

DARKVIRUS
I had thought it would be kinda silly to make that scene. I am very glad it did not turn out that way.

Someone did have a valid point though. I remember reading in a thread about this subject and someone had said "how can sauron wear the ring if he has no physical shape"...well I mean Im glad that it was not in the film but that statement does leave room for thought.

Ushgarak
I am not sure what that would be referring to. When was Sauron meant to have been wearing the Ring without physical shape? If he HAD come back in ROTK he would not have had the Ring. All the times before that he did have physical form.

The Unknown
Maybe once the ring is placed inside of the eye, it counts as him wearing it.

BingaBonga
and he would need a physical form to fight aragorn... right?

fini
uh i would think so !

The Unknown
No, his spirit could attack him. It's possible that his spirit could do harm to Aragorn.

Member.
Aragorn and Sauron did not have a fight in ROTK movie.

The Unknown
We kinda figured that out already, lol.

Member.
The title asked and i answered.

Exa
But you ignored the rest of the thread
Which is not quite the point of a forum

Darth Bandon
I think someone confused the troll Aragorn fights as being Sauron.

telcontar
confused I think that whoever sed that Aragorn and Sauron had a fight was mistaken with the mouth of sauron (the ambassador). he comes out of the Black Gates when Aragorn, Gandalf and co challenge Mordor.

DARKVIRUS
Yes the whole thing about the mouth is true but, some ppl had it rumored that sauron would stand against aragorn in the final moments of the film. All I was saying is that someone did bring up a good point. In the first war we see sauron wearing the ring....if he could just damage ppl by being a spirit...would'nt he have done that in the first place. If the "eye" is capable of wearing the ring why waste your time with a physical form?.

All I am saying is that he must have had some plan to PUT the ring back on so it would make sense to me that he had a body ready.

Jade_Eyes
Sauron could not becom corporal without the ring. He was just energy. I think once the ring was back in his possession(part of his being) he would form a new body to go with the ring.

He could not have stood against Aragorn. Also he could only project his will not any real damage.
Much like many testaments about Satan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.