I already had my Christmas!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Since we leave for the Caribbean on Wednesday and don't get back until Saturday January 3rd, we celebrated last Saturday! big grin
So, while you're all unwrapping your presents, think of me, pimpin' it up in the Caribbean on a cruiseship! stick out tongue

I got good X-mas pressies too wink

Dogbert
Have a good trip....the Carribbean is really nice. i went there last year! smile

MC Mike
One response...

...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/fish.gif

Gotwa
lol... grats man

JKozzy
Thanks! smile

I'll be eating that fish, thanks much yes

Tired Hiker
Good luck, JKozzy! I hope the hurricane doesn't affect your good time! It's supposed to be the largest in the history of it's kind. I hope you are not cruising to Barbados, Antigua, St. Martin, Martenique, or St. Thomas! Those places are gonna get hit the hardest all week long. Have fun. smile

MC Mike
stick out tongue

JKozzy
Hurricaine?! blink Uh-oh...

MC Mike
rolling on floor laughing Yeah. THE Hurricane.

Tired Hiker
Oh, you havne't heard about the hurricane?!! Sorry, but you better be careful.

JKozzy
Where is this hurricaine you speakith of? confused Any links?

MC Mike
It's gonna be a real killer. sad

MC Mike
no I would be reeeeeally careful.

silver_tears
Well I still wish you luck happy

Tired Hiker
Look it up on hurricanes.com, they should have all the latest details. I think it is called 'Hurricane Rick.'

JKozzy
Ha-ha. Reeeal funnystick out tongue
I knew when weather.com hadn't had it for like, at all it wasn't real!

Gotwa
Woo my sig is so cool. embarrasment

JKozzy
It's hott wink

Tired Hiker
Ha ahha aaa ha! Just Playin JKozz!!! stick out tongue Have a fun trip and enjoy the gambling and drinking on the high seas!

JKozzy
Underage drinking and gambling all the way! laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Gotwa
Amen. =o

MC Mike
yes stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Milk it for all it's worth.

Gotwa
It's not a cow, sorry. stick out tongue

MC Mike
Aww... sad Too bad.

Veralidaine
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.