Spin-offs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
What's your favorite spin-off*?

* A show based on characters from another show, such as Angel from Buffy.

Lord Soth
Fraiser, which was spun-off Cheers

wicker_man
Angel definetly my favourite spin-off series.

Ahnold
Gotta be Angel

Lord Soth
Okay, Fraiser and Angel stick out tongue

The Unknown
Buffy and Angel are my favorites.

msj_shanks
star trek next generation
and when stargate atlantis come on its gotta be very hard to watch.

*Georgina_A*
yep, that is one of the best big grin

Lord Soth
One of the VERY few spin-offs that work

Speaking of which, what do you think about the Friends spin-off Joey?

Dogbert
Oh gawd, that is retarted. He is funny, but it won't be the same... no

Family Matters was a spin-off of Perfect Strangers eek! I found that out recently smile

*Georgina_A*
i don't really think it will work (not for me anyway). i mean, it's gonna be weird watching Joey with other characters.

Lord Soth
I agree

snlovergirl
joey is funny but i dont know if the show will work without the other characters there. i always thought chandler was hilarious and his humor would work with just about any character. it would be cool though to see which actors from the friends cast would make a guest appearance.

alic88
none actually i think. but if there is 1 FRIEND who can carry a spin-off i think it will b joe. n e wayz vll c bout that 1

caballera
I agree with everyone that Joey will be a weird show. Angel is my favorite spinoff. I'm writing an episode of it for my tv writing class.

Dushku speaks @ www.budweiser.com/1

Poptarts
You are really lucky! Where do you go? Angel's my favorite too!

caballera
USC(Cinema-TV Writing Division). Did anybody out there like The Lone Gunmen (X-files spinoff)? I think I forced myself to like it. The pilot was boring as ass.

Evil Dead
The Jeffersons (spun off from All in the Family)
Top of the Heap (spun off from Married w/ Children)

When I was younger I liked Just the Ten of Us (spun off from Growing Pains)

eleveninches
When does stargate:atlantis start??

supertruper
Angel is definitely one of my favorite spin offs.. Speaking of spinning-- has anyone heard of the Mad Mad House show airing tonight? makes me dizzy just thinking about it!!!

caballera
what is it about? everyone keeps talking about it....

steptreks
i believe it starts in july, around the same time as stargate series 8 cos jack n dan are in first ep of atlantis,

im not gonna watch it tho its gonna have that horrible lady who took over from hammond in it!

caballera
btw...i did see mad mad house. crazy and a tad creepy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.