Most Touching Quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
One of mine is

"No parent should ever have to bury their child." Theoden, after his son's death, Two Towers

Tell the quote, who said it, when it was said, and which movie. Enjoy. wink

HannaBananabal
Now, I love Elrond (and Hugo) but I wasn't really into him (them) as much when I heard this quote, and it still touched me back then...

It's of Elrond speaking Elvish, talking to Arwen in TTT, saying "Do I not have your love?" AWWW! You have mine! Don't EVER doubt it!

BingaBonga
I know!!! I felt so bad for him. That must have been so hard for someone like Arwen to choose between her family or the love of her life and death... sad

ATM4eternity
i don't know everythign he said but my favorite is when Gandalf is giving his speech as the gate of Minas Tirith is being broke down.

Bar-en-Danwedh
the echange of dialog between bormir and aragorn when boromir is full of arrows in FOTR.

woodelf
My favorite quote is when Gandolph tells Frodo "All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you". I will probably think of some more later. What a great idea! I'm glad you started this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.