Boy Meets World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
Has anyone seen this show? I think it used to come on ABC, but now it's on Disney.

VallejoKid707
i watch it all the time!

LanceWindu
I watch it occasionally.

I was a big fan when it was on ABC...now I'm just a casual fan watching re-runs.

yerssot
oh, they're doing nothing but showing re-runs

The Unknown
Who were your favorite characters?

VallejoKid707
eric, topanga, cory, mr. feeny

LanceWindu
Shawn
Eric
cory

Lord Soth
Eric and Mr. Feeny. The show got better as it got crazier big grin

LanceWindu
Eric in the beginning was not my favorite character...but in the later seasons he was hilarious!

SlipknoT
that show was ok, I liked eric in the later seasons, and feeny. the show started to suck in the last 2 years that it was on.

LanceWindu
Too true.

VallejoKid707
the first seasons really did suck. the ones were their seniors and when their in college now that was good. my favorite espisode is the one were everyone is locked in the high school and a killer is in there killing everyone and it turns out to be shawn. my favorite quote is after kenny get stabbed with a pencil in his forehead and its makes a mark on the wall and cory says: "we'll always know he was that tall." laughing

Neo_Version 7
That was funny. And Feeny got stabbed in the back with the scissors. I know it was a dream and all coz Shawn was jealous of Cory spending more time with Topanga. BTW, she was hot, wasn't she?

LanceWindu
She was pretty hot...not the greatest, but she's doable.

Neo_Version 7
"Doable"?? I guess since you put it that way, she was "doable". thumb up

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
Well, to be a little more specific, doable "where" exactly, mmm??? shifty

LanceWindu
Hmm...where ever you can think I would suspect.

Neo_Version 7
And where would you think you would suspect, mmm? shifty

VallejoKid707
Topanga is hot.

The Unknown
The first season where they're in elementary school is my favorite.

Lord Soth
I loved that episode with the killer laughing out loud laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
TOpanga is fine.

yerssot
I found it highly annoying that Feeny tought them every single year, even when they were in college roll eyes (sarcastic)

in flames
whats the name of the black girl on that show ? i think shes hot!

VallejoKid707
Angela? She is hot!

Dogbert
topanga is good looking, but a little chunky in the last season, but i like that, so it is all good.

Wolfie
Wouldn't want her to be too skinny, would you? Topanga was very hot.

RoguePw25
anyone watches this show? I loved it! Here is where you can discuss it laughing

kalantiaw
did you know mr. feeny and k.i.t.t. (car from knight rider) are one and the same eek!

Dogbert
Cool. I didn't know that.

I loved her the way she was, she was hot big grin

Dogbert
embarrasment Oops

steely balls
i loved that show especially in it's earlier years, watched it on tgif

shortieSarah07
i loved that show, i still watch it whenever its on...i like shawn

SlipknoT
the episodes when they were in collage were really bad sad

Castor
feeeeeeeeeeeeny

fe fe fe fe fe fe fe feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny

(lol, eric is funny)

Dogbert
The show got a little too dramatic and less funny in the college years, but it was still OK smile

RoguePw25
I love that episode with the killer. It was so funny!

RoguePw25
bumpady bump

Myth
I liked the elementary school episodes best and the best episode is definitely that killer one. The final seasons sucked and Eric was the only person funny in them. I liked how he started getting fat and started doing the Cartman voice thing.

RoguePw25
I love when they were in elementry and junior high. What makes this show soo good is that when they got o High School and college, they never lost their steam. It was still good.

The killer one with Jennifer Love Feffermen, aka Feffy, waas hillarious!! It's like my fav episode.

JazzyG
Loved this show as well. Although I missed the last season which was a shame. Never get round to watching the reruns.
On another note does anyone know what they've done since finishing Boy Meets World? I know Shaun was in Cabin Fever but haven't a clue about the others.

P.S Topanga was very hot. Damn fine.

Wildfire
yea that show ruled. Topanga was hot as shit, i would screw her brains out anyway i could

The Unknown
Topanga (Danielle Fischelle, or something like that), was the host of the MTV Karaoke Contest.

RoguePw25
It comes of Disney. I've seen the last season a whole bunch of times. It was really good.

shake zula
i never saw the finale...

Lianslo
i just kinda stumbled upon this thread...but...i love boy meets world! it makes me sad that all i can watch is reruns, but i still watch it whenever i can. Always cracks me up, eric is such a stud!

RoguePw25
It is rather funny isn't it.

Stealth Agent
I like the junior high and high school seasons i hate the elemantry ones. used to watch the show every day. Did they get canceled or did they just finnaly end.

Darinda
I LOVE BOY MEETS WORLD!!!!

Darinda
i think thet ended it because of low ratings

SlipknoT
yea the last few seasons did suck

Lianslo
i actually like the college years! what am i talking about, i like them all! smile

celestial_moon
i think i like the older ones better than the younger ones. i still love them both but the older ones r definately my fav.

Rad_1
Yeah. Shawn is so cute!

ilvorlandobloom
i love boy meets world!!! theyre showing reruns now on abcfamily! this show is sooo funny!

hezzy_baby
Oh god, I used to love that show! I don't watch it now, sometimes if I'm flipping through the channels or there is absolutely nothing on. But then again I don't even think I have that channel anymore. erm

manchichirtchit
they should put this show on dvd.

SlipknoT
they did I think it actually comes out this month

celestial_moon
that's good. i'm surprised they didnt release it sooner.

FBfan777
I love that show! I havent seen the last episode either...DVDs...This month!? yaY!

celestial_moon
i know! i saw the last epi...i cry everytime

<------sad and pathetic i know but it was a good series!

BloomBabyGirl
OMG i used to loveloooovelove boy meets world. its one of those shows that went on forever but still was good unlike other...*ahem seventh heaven*

FBfan777
oooo don't tell me the ending!

PippinTook
Oh my God, I used to LOVE Boy Meets World!!! love I haven't watched it in a while, though....I remember when I was, like, seven or so, I wanted to change my name to Topanga laughing out loud I used to think that was the coolest name in the world stick out tongue And I agree with BBG. Boy Meets World is MUCH better than lame shows like Seventh Heaven and crap roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't think I ever saw the last episode confused I might have...but I don't remember it...

Magee
AWWW. Boy Meets World!! I loved that!! I watched it every night on disney at like 11pm. I dont pay for disney now so i cant see it!!

Darth JLRTENJAC
I watch it every day on ABC family for 1 hour... Great show.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by celestial_moon
i know! i saw the last epi...i cry everytime

<------sad and pathetic i know but it was a good series!

You cry on the last episode?

greaser_girl
I use to watch it religiously. It was my fav show when i was younger. It was a good show, good family show.

SnakeEyes
I used to LOVE this show. And I still do!

It's such an amazing television sitcom. And it was rare, because not many shows follow a group of characters from Elementary school all the way until College.

BackFire
Tapanga was ****ing hot.

Darth Macabre
I used to like it, until I realized how pathetic the writers were on continuity.

Claymud
That show was what made friday night when I was a kid. Every night over summer I'd sit down to watch the old reruns... Eric was the coolest by far.

SNEAK ATTACK!

Solo
Originally posted by BackFire
Tapanga was ****ing hot.
No.

InnerRise
My favorite episode was the Halloween episode where Jennifer Love Hewitt guess starred.

I loved that Black Girl Screaming.

I don't like the show now though. I refuse to watch reruns.

is it comprehensible.....

Tallis
3 Favorite episodes are

the one With Jennifer Love Hewitt.
the one where Eric tries to kill topanga
the one where Eric puts his dormroom on television and broadcasts rachel and the bunny bear

BackFire
Originally posted by Solo
No.

Yeah, yeah she was. She had a great body. She's still really hot, she was in National Lampoons Dorm Daze and was really smoking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.