The Lg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

This cell phone is ****ing amazing. my friend got it and it's the hottest cellphone ever

Veralidaine
cool, wats it look lyk?

Gotwa
lyk wow 4 reel

Veralidaine
wtf...god, fu*k off if u gunna b like dat, i dont talk like dis normally, so get the f*ck over it , seriously, how old are you, and you appear to be more immature than me.....a 15 yr old girl......

DeNiro
my cell phone is better i got MEAT HEAD written for the banner laughing out loud

BLACKANGEL
vera piss

Veralidaine
yep i'm pissed, but i'll get over it soon.....

BLACKANGEL
i think i seen them

Gotwa
I'm 16. And I'm pretty sure I can act how I want to act. Not that any of you care, but I have probably had more friends die than you have in your family alive. So, kthx. Good job. I'm probably more mature than you are. And don't forget, I have OCD.. and one of those is people typing properly.

DeNiro
Lance ur only 16 i always thought of u as being over a 1000 years old with the wisdom of yoda

Gotwa
Lance never posted in here. stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
Gotwa why did you responde to that now you and her are going to get in to a fight.....and you shouldnt judge a person if you never saw them. that goes to both of you.

Veralidaine
i had no idea that u were 16, i thought u were much older, and although i may be changin my mind here, i of course feel guilty and apologise due to the explained occurences in your life.......

Gotwa
How am I judging her?

Gotwa
Eh, whatever. Shit happens. Anyways. Back on topic. stick out tongue

-edit- Accepted.. I guess. =o

BLACKANGEL
you said you was more mature, well people act different over the internet. so do you know how she acts. maybe shes more mature then you. but i wouldnt know so i wont judge any of yall.

Veralidaine
BA>>>>it is hard not to react to a person who, jus starts attacking you, there is only so much that you can take.....

Gotwa
I attack everyone. smile It's in my nature.

BLACKANGEL
oh i understand. i had my share of trying to beat the crap out of someone over the computer.

BLACKANGEL
you never attack me. i think.

Veralidaine
there are also certain situations in which any person could act mature, or immature, it depends on the situation they are put on, for example, some one would not act immature at a funeral, howevethey might act immature around their friends.....i guess some people jus act mature in different situations....

Veralidaine
naw, o course i dont attack you no why would i?

Tired Hiker
Ha hah ah!!! What's up, LANCE?!!!!

Gotwa
I'd act immature at a funeral jsut for the hell of it.

BLACKANGEL
thats why people shouldnt judge a person.

DeNiro
O GOD Im loosing it laughing out loud

excuse me i had avery tough work out i almost poassed out so my mind isnt working like it usally doesnt stick out tongue

BLACKANGEL
not you gotwa

wtf....gotwa is lancewindu? i'm way confused...

Gotwa
Let's see. No probs Deniro.. um.. I judge people because it's my right. I'd act immature at a funeral because:

a) I've been to 25+
b) I have ADHD
c) Funerals make me laugh now

Um.. hrm..

Gotwa
No... not Lance.. stick out tongue

Veralidaine
i c....

BA>>>>>.oh. i thought u were talkin bout me attackin u, sorry.....

Veralidaine
which makes sense considerin lance is 19, i think.....

oh ok...jeez too many newbs, can't keep ****ing track

BLACKANGEL
i dont a friend would attack a friend

Gotwa
Newb, eh? .. bwahaha.. if you say so..

BLACKANGEL
hey....why you said that. you was saying it to me. right?

Gotwa
No.. 113 said.. -

So I commented.

BLACKANGEL
yall need to stop getting on us newbs. one day every newb will get together and attack yall. stick out tongue

Gotwa
By bribing hackers. And I'll be a bribed one.. except I'll hack the newb instead =o

BLACKANGEL
i bet if you went up agaisnt this newb you will get ur a** kick stick out tongue

i'm not "getting on ya'll" i just was away for awhile and i come back and everything on this site is different including the people! heh smile i'm like where'd everyone go

Gotwa
I bet you wouldn't Black. smile

BLACKANGEL
oh thats alright. i just want to mess around with gotwa.

BLACKANGEL
two words BRING IT ON.....wait thats three words....well three words.

Gotwa
Sorry, I only hack defensively now. I have people in the govt watching me.

BLACKANGEL
yeah sure.......just say you scared of me. ill leave you alone. big grin

Gotwa
I'm not scared of anybody on the internet, sorry.

BLACKANGEL
well that makes two of us. then i guess we cant settle this. hey maybe ill meet you and then kick ur a**. well love ya. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.